Chapter 13

Yuzu POV

We were almost at the university entrance. There, I saw Harumin and Matsuri standing waiting for us I guess. As soon as Harumin saw me she ran and literally jumped on me making me almost fall.

"Yooooo!!! Yuzuchhi!!"

"Harumin!! I'm gonna fall!"

Harumin didn't gave a fuck and clinged onto me. Then I saw Matsuri coming towards me with a smirk on her face. I have a bad feeling about this. She glanced at Mei and stood face to face.

"So Mei-san did Yuzu-chan banged you last night~?"- Matsuri said as she looked at me. Like What the fuck Matsuri? Mei looked confuse as she tilted her head. yup she was pretty innocent. Oh cute!

"What do you mean?"

With my cat type reflex I quickly interrupted the conversation. Before Matsuri could say something I kicked her ass.

"Ow!" I then looked at Mei who was standing there innocently.

"Nothing Mei hehe she just gave me a toy gun to prank you. Thats all."- I said as I gave a nervous laugh. Mei still was confuse with her expressionless face as always.

"Shit Yuzu-chan! My ass was already fucked up by Taniguchi-senpai. Now you made it worst."- Matsuri said rubbing her ass while Harumin came and gave another smack.

"OW! Senpai what was that for?"- Matsuri whined.

"that's what you get you brat for being a bad kid."- Harumin said.

"Aww..I'm sorry mommy.."-Matsuri said as she wrapped her arms around Harumin.

"Urgh! You are impossible."- Mei said in annoyance.

"Why? You jealous that you didn't get to be banged by Yuzu-chan?"- Matsuri said with a smirk. This girl!!

"Matsuri that's enough. go to your college now."-Harumin again smacked Matsuri. Matsuri smirked.

"Mei-san if there's a room for another, lets have a 3p."-Matsuri winked and ran before we could kick her ass again.

"Oh ma gowd! This brat!!"-Harumin yelled.

"Don't worry senpai. If you feel lonely we can have 4p too. Byeee!!"-With that Matsuri ignited a fire among us and left. I guess I have no choice but to give her training like old times again. I sighed.

"What's 3p and 4p?"-Mei asked as I almost chocked on my saliva to death.

"Ahha aha ahha It's nothing. Just a rare math technique. That's all."- I nervously smiled. Wow where does my brain find this kinds of ideas. LOL.

After our little chit chat we went inside of the the university. In our way Momokino-san joined our group and I annoyed her to death. After a while we parted ways cause Mei and Momokino-san had some student council works. Me and Harumin went straight to the class and guess what all the boys and girls were taking a peek at me. I don't know why or maybe I do. I became quiet popular on the first day.

"Phuaaaahhhh!! Gurl what the fuck? ahhhaahahah a gun to prank prez and 3p means a math technique...whaaaahahah LOL."- I knew it that She'll definitely laugh her ass off.

"Harumin! Stop! We are bad girls but Mei has always been a good girl. So it's better for her to not know."

"Yuzucchi who do you think prez is? She is an adult. She definitely knows this types of things."

"Now that I think about it. Actually it's a common knowledge for us adults. that means Mei played dumb on purpose. Whaaa!! Harumin what do I do?"- I cried. Harumin hugged me.