Chapter 20

1 week later
Yuzu POV,

Its been a week and there was no sign of Amiya in school. It was a good news. I had every evidence to put him in jail but he was missing.

I was sure he'll try to take revenge on the Aihara family but as the Aihara family has my guards protection now, it's impossible, so at the least he'll try taking revenge on Mei. So I've been keeping a good eye on her since then. My thoughts were interrupted-

"YUZUCCHI!! YOU FORGOT YOUR TREAT!!"- was Harumin said before dragging me out of the class room. On the way, to make my wound bigger Neko-san joined.
"Yuzu-chan forgot mine too." Yep she did overheard what Harumin had said.
"I'll be joining too Yuzu-chan!"- Matsuri said popping out of nowhere.
"But I don't remember wanting to give you a  treat."-I said eyeing her.
"But you did say you'll give Taniguchi-senpai."- Matsuri said with a smirk.
"So?"
"Don't you get it. 1×1=1 so, Taniguchi-senpai×Matsuri= both of them."
What kind logic is that?
"That doesn't make any sense."-I groaned in confusion.
"I Don't care. You're rich anyways."-Matsuri said with a 'doesn't give a fuck' expression.
"Brat! What are u doing here?! Prez will kill me!!"- Harumin said smacking Matsuri's head.
"If Yuzu-chan stands for me, Mei-san won't do anything. She is our sis-in-law-to-be afterall."-Matsuri said looking at me with a smirk. I nearly chocked on air with a blushy mushy face.
"I guess I caught the fish in the right net."-Matsuri hilariously laughed. This girl!!

After some more teasing, we went to the business management canteen. They wanted to eat outside but nop, it was my treat so I chose the place. We walked in and everyone was looking at us as Neko-San started to greet everyone like we were some sort of party's main guest.
"You did the deed huh?"-I sighed.
"What is the point of being the school prince without fame."
"I Don't want it though."-I sighed.
"But we want it."-Neko san winked as I rolled me eyes.
"Girl you sure are popular."-Harumin smirked.
"Yeah yeah. Stop it Harumin."
We were looking for a window sit as a blonde haired girl caught my eyes. I looked at who she were sitting with and I couldn't believe my eyes but soon a smirk appeared on my face. I took my gang and went towards their table. Matsuri noticed them and ran towards them.
"Having a date!?"-Matsuri exclaimed with a smirk which startled both.
"W-what are you doing? Outsiders aren't allowed in school buildings!!"-Momokino san said with a blush and was probably trying to change the topic.
"I don't care but did you kiss yet?"-Matsuri asked with a smirk on her face.
"W-wh-what?!!"
"Hey shut up brat!"- Harumin said as she smacked Matsuri's head. What a lively day. We all sat with them. I was surprised to see Momokino-san without Mei. She usually sticks with her.
"Where is Mei?"-I said as Momokino raised her eye brow but sighed.
"She is busy with her paper works, so she doesn't have time to patrol."
"But why is Siko with you?"-I said with a smirk. Before Momokino could say anything-
"Wait! Isn't Siko-san in the physics department so why is she in the business management building? She allowed but I'm not?!"-Matsuri pouted.
"Brat let her talk first!"-Harumin smacked her again.
"Ur rude."
Momokino sighed and started-
"S-siko senpai volunteered to help the student council thats all."
"Isn't it a date?"-Matsuri smirked.
"N-
"No Matsuri it's not. Please don't disturb Himeko-chan."-Siko said with a police tone.
"Ugh! Whatever!"
After a while we ate our food and I swear everything was on me today. I also had to pay for Siko and Momokino too. Its not like I don't have money but I don't like to flex either.
We talked and ate while Matsuri tease the newly couple. They sure are fast. After ditching Mei and me in the restaurant that day, I talked with her on the phone and sorted things out about what happened. It was quiet surprising.
After the bell rang we had class so Neko-san left first. Momokino and Siko went to the council room and as for Matsuri, Harumin kicked her out because she had classes. Now only me and Harumin were left. I also wasn't in the mood to attend my class.
"Harumin lets ditch."-I said in boredom.
"Wow. You also ditch?"-Harumin said with a surprised expression. I looked at her weirdly.
"Gurl am kidding. Lets ditch!"
"Yay!"
We quickly walked towards the parking lot cause no ones usualy there during class. We sat at a corner laughing and chatting but a sudden sound scared the shit out of us.
"Ssh!" I shushed Harumin. We tip toed behind a car. My eyes widen.
"Isn't that Mr Amiya?"-Harumin whispered as my blood started to boil. He was in phone talking to someone. I want to kick his ass right now but Harumin held my hands.
"Yeah baby I'm here. Even though my asshole brother got caught, don't worry, I'll make that Aihara bitch pay."- Mr Asshole said as my blood started to boil. He kissed his phone and hung up. Eww.
As soon as he hung up he started to laugh like a phsyco.
"Hehe I'll fuck that Aihara bitch so hard that she will be forced to give me her property hahaha"
I literally wanted to punch him to death. After that he started walking inside the school.
"We have to find Mei now!"
"Yuzucchi I've recorded that shit" Harumin winked. Man I love my bestie!
"Ur the best mama Harumin! But listen, it could be dangerous, so please stay here."
"No I-
"Harumin trust me."-I said with a soft smile as I hugged her. I don't want Harumin to get mixed up with this things. She's already with Matsuri and that's dangerous enough.
I quickly left the parking lot silently.
I have to call Rycho, not for back up but to stop me from entirely killing him cause I ain't holding back!!
"Rycho where the fuck are you?!"-I said in rage. I think he got kinda scared.
"I-in front of the cafe near the University."
"Bring the whole teams ass right here before you see me murder that asshole!!"
"Y-yes ma'am!"
I hung up as I almost speed ran towards where I saw Amiya last time. Shit where could he be, I lost him. OKOGI YUZU!! FUCKING THINK!!
Ah! The best place to have sex quietly and secretly is........school's on constructed sight. Yes!! I simply ran towards the on construction sight.
This side is still building and also the constractor workers are on holiday. Shit I have to find her fast!!! I ran and ran.
WHY THIS FUCKING BUILDING SO DAMN BIG!! FUCK!!
I have no choice. I started screaming Mei's name but only heard echos. Where the fuck are you?!
I won't let anybody touch you!!
"Let me go! Please!"-I heard a faint cry. Mei!
I ran as fast as I could. More faster than Usain Bolt!!
Please be okay! Damn that basterd! I'll fucking chop his dick!
Last turn.
"MEI!!"-I screamed.
"Y-Yuzu."-Mei said with a numb voice as she looked at me with teary eyes. Why does she have that look in her eyes?
I don't want her to be sad. No!
My mind snapped as I saw him half naked swinging his dick in front of Mei's mouth.