Chapter 9

Yo guys it's me!! I just want to tell you guys thanks for 1.2k readers. It means a lot to me. I hope I can get support from you guys like that. Again thank you. Now enjoy!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mei p.o.v

I came home safely as I saw some boxes with tons of silly stuffs, clothes and some books and mangas inside of my apartment.
"Like seriously who the hell is gonna move in with me? Grandfather didn't even tell me who? So how am I suppose to learn he/she is a bad person or not?"
I sighed as I walked towards the boxes.
Huh? What's this manga? Momoiro Sisters?
The cover was interesting. I flipped through some pages. I blushed horribly.
Like who the fuck will read this. It shows how two girls can have sex and what's more is that it was so detailed. My face heated up as I flipped some more pages.
To be honest it was kinda interesting.
It was new to me too. Then suddenly a face appeared in my mind. It was Yuzu.
I wonder how it will feel to-.....NO NO fuck NO!! Why am I thinking about her?!

I shook my head as I put the manga back where it was.
I walked to my bedroom and sighed. The bedroom was actually very big for one person. It kinda felt lonely. Whatever I took a towel and went to the bathroom to take a bath.
Nothing is good than a hot bath.

Nobody's  p.o.v

Yuzu rode her motorcycle in speed. Her smooth blonde hair was flying in the air.
She looked like a badass hiroin who came out of a movie.
"Wow this sure is fast. Glad Rycho gave me this bad boy."
Yuzu thought as she speed up.

Now she was in front of the apartment.
"Wow. This building is fat ass big."
Yuzu then parked her motorcycle and went inside the building.
"Ok so 6th floor, room 432."
Yuzu went to the elevator as she pressed 6th floor. A while later the elevator came to 6th floor. She walked down the hallway.
"429, 430, 431 and here 432 gacha!"

Yuzu p.o.v

I came in front of the door as I bell the calling bell. But no answer. I bell it again but still no answer. I looked at the time.
Mei should be at home by now. After a while belling I started to panic.
Don't tell me something happened to Mei? I quickly took out the door key cause Sho gave me one just in case something happens. I burge into the apartment.
No one's in the leaving room. Not in the kitchen too. So I slowly opened the bedroom door and my eye's widen seeing a goddess. Mei came out of the shower with a towel wrapped around her.

To be honest she'll look better without the towel. Mei turned around to me as her towel slipped of her body. I blushed looking at her full naked body. I couldn't
Control my fucking mouth and

"Dmmn!! Hot body you've got there!"
Before I could realise what I said , a pillow came out of nowhere smacking my face.

Nobody's p.o.v

When Mei heard Yuzu's comment. She blushed as she started to throw pillows,
Screaming "You Parvart!!! Get out of the room!! Now!!"
"Hey Mei chill chill!! The thing I said is true though. You can't hide the truth!"- Yuzu said as she started to dodge the pillows.
"You Parvart!! I don't care. Get out!"- Mei screamed.
Yuzu surrendered and got out of the room as fast as possible as she heard Mei slamming the door behind her.
Yuzu sighed.
"I still don't get it. What did I say wrong?"- Yuzu scratched her head as she went to the leaving room. She saw her boxes. She took her Momoiro sisters manga and sat on the couch and started reading it.

After a while

Mei came out of her room with a furious look on her face. She sat the opposite side of Yuzu waiting for her to explain. Yuzu just read her manga. Mei sighed.

"So why are you here?"- Mei questioned coldly.
"Why won't I be here?"- Yuzu questioned back.
Mei facepalmed herself and sighed.
Yuzu closed her manga and started

"Look I'm sorry if you're mad but you look way hotter without your clothes."- Yuzu said with a smirk.

Mei blushed.
"H-how can y-you be so shameless."- Mei shuttered.
"I'm only shameless in front of you~."- Yuzu flirted with a wink.
Mei facepalmed herself and cleared her throat.
"So why are you here?"- Mei said with a serious look on her face.
"I'll be sharing your apartment with you so I'll be in your care."- Yuzu then gave her bright like a sun smile which caught Mei's eyes.
"Oh! So you are that interesting Parvart."- Mei said and sighed.

"I'm not a Parvart!! Ya know!!"-Yuzu pouted.
Mei internally laughed.
"So what about Momoiro sisters?"

"T-thats just i-interesting!!"- Yuzu shuttered.
"Yeah it sure was"- Mei roled her eyes.
"Lets go eat dinner outside then I'll help you unpack your things"- Mei said as she
Stood up from her place.
"Why outside?"
"I usually have many paper works to do that's why most of the time I eat outside."- Mei said.
"What!! Thats unhealthy for you. I guess I have no choice."- Yuzu stood up.
"I'll be doing the cooking."- Yuzu said cheerfully as she walked towards the kitchen.
"But Yuzu-"
"WOAH!! Mei you have nothing in your kitchen."
Yuzu came out of the kitchen and facepalmed herself.
"Who would have thought that our intelligent president could be such a mess."
Mei sighed "let's just eat outside."
"No Mei! We'll go to shopping now. Lets go!"- Yuzu said more excitingly as she took her motorcycle key and dragged Mei out of the apartment.
Mei sighed. They came to the parking lot.
Yuzu gave Mei a helmet.
"Hop in Mei."- Yuzu said.
"Are you sure it's not dangerous?"
"I have 3 years experience. So you should understand your friend is a genius."- Yuzu said proudly.
Mei then sat behind Yuzu.
"Hold on tight."
Mei hugged Yuzu from behind. Yuzu could feel something soft on her back. She blushed and her heart started to beat faster.
In the other hand, Mei was blushing hard as she felt Yuzu's abs underneath her hands.
It felt good. Yuzu started her motorcycle
and started driving towards the mall.

"This sensetion....I've been waiting for this for a long time."

To be continued