chapter 27

3rd pov

*Ring Ring*
"...."
*Ring Ring*

Yuzu groaned and picked up her phone from the nightstand.

"It better be something important Matsuri."-Yuzu said with her eyes closed.

"Uhh it's me Ma'am."

"Same goes for you Rycho."

The other was silent for a bit.

"Respecfully ma'am, it's important if you don't want to miss the delicious BBQ we're having right now."-Rycho said.

"Oh Rycho-kun don't disturb them. Yuzu-chan's having a much more delicious thing than us right now....Ops not us but YOU'RE the only one missing out cause you're the only single duck here hahah!" 

"Shut it brat, you're drunk!" 

"For the 100th time Matsuri, Me and Collins-kun are not dating!!"- Hiro yelled.

"Who said I was talking bout you hmmm??"-Matsuri drunkly spat.

Matsuri laughed hilariously on the background while her girlfriend scolded her and Hiro was literally going nuts. 

"Ehe sorry about that ma'am. That was unthoughtful of me. Should I uh like deliver the food to your room?" Rycho nervously said.

"No no it's okay." 

Yuzu looked at her phone and it was 9 pm.

"Dang we slept for a long time, didn't we?"

"Kinda yeah. We're at the lake behind the hotel. The view is nice. You might like it"

"Ok we'll be there."

Yuzu hung up as she sighed. She looked beside her where Mei was sound asleep, snoring softly. Her heart filled with warmth. But she suddenly remembered that they both were naked and blushed remembering their horny little session some hours ago. She had never let anyone do that to her. She would always pleasure the other person but would not let anyone touch her back. But now, touched by Mei felt like heaven. She'd die for it.

"Mei?-Yuzu called.

"Hmmm" Mei shifted on her place.

"We gotta get up. Everyone's having barbeque. Let's go join them."

Mei did not say anything. She was sleeping peacefully. Suddenly Yuzu didn't want to wake her cause after finally a week of pure nightmare she was finally sound assleep.

"Maybe I should tell Rycho to send some afteral."

Yuzu got up from the bed and looked at Mei as she bit her bottom lip. Before going on a rampage of sus thoughts, she quickly covered her with the sheets.

"Fuck I gotta cool down."

She rushed to the bathroom to take a shower. As she looked at herself in the bathroom mirror, she blushed. Yuzu was amazed at how Mei was so good at following instructions. There was a trail of hickeys and bite marks on her neck to chest area. The most bite marks were all on her abdomen.

"Damn she ate it good." She bit her lips.

"I feel so turned on right now. What are you Yuzu, a beast?!" She slapped herself, hard that it almost left a mark.

Yuzu started showering but couldn't think of anything but Mei, her soft lips and those cute moans that left her mouth. Her hand unconsciously went down to her clit as it circled around it.

"Ahmm~" She fantasised about Mei as she fastened the circular motion. Yuzu moaned but covered her mouth with her other hand. She didn't want Mei to know that Yuzu was touching herself. Not that she minded her knowing it cause afteral, Yuzu was very horny.