Chapter 16

Mei opened her eyes as the sunlight hit her face firmly. She looked at her side and frowned as she saw no one by her side. She took the pillow where Yuzu slept in and cuddled with it.

"Ahh..Yuzu's smell."-Mei whispered to herself as she sniffed the pillow.

After a while

Yuzu was giving push ups. She sat on the mat to drink some water as she looked at the clock.

"It's already 7:10. Where is Mei?"-Yuzu thought as she stood up and started to walk towards Mei's room. She entered the room and saw the most heartwarming sen. Mei hugging her pillow sleeping peacefully. She walked towards her and stroke her hair softly. She pulled her face in front of Mei. She blew on her ears and already could see Mei's flustered cheeks.

"Student council president get up."- Yuzu whispered in her ears. Mei trembled a bit and slowly opened her eyes. She blushed seeing Yuzu this close to her face.

"Y-yuzu."

"It's 7:30 in the morning."-Yuzu said giving a sarcastic smile. Soon realization hit Mei. She quickly got up from the bed almost wrapping herself in the comforter falling but Yuzu caught her.

"Be careful."- Yuzu said giving her a smile. Mei got out of Yuzu's grip.

"Why didn't you wake me up?"-Mei said as she hurried to the bathroom.

"I tried. You didn't wake up."-Yuzu said in a very sarcastic tone.

After Yuzu and Mei took a shower (Not together), they ate breakfast. Yuzu packed the bento that she made for Mei and they both got out of their apartment, heading towards the parking lot. Mei started-

"Yuzu I will come home late today."-Mei said while getting on the bike. Yuzu raised an eye brow and acted like she doesn't know why. 

"Why? You'll hang out with your  friends?"

"No. There is a personal club for you know something they call popular kids. They invited me."- Mei sighed looking unwilling to go.

"I thought you didn't liked this kinds of things."- Yuzu said as she turned the bike on.

"Yes. I don't like it at all. Neko-san just signed me up. Its not like I'm a regular or anything."-Mei gave another sigh.

"You're talking about Misha? If you don't feel like going , you can just decline."- Yuzu said. Mei was surprised. 

"They are that close already that she even called her by her first name?"- Mei thought as she was kinda upset. Mei continued-

"I don't know but something caught my attention. They said that there is a new student who took the first place on their first day of school. She is called the school prince or whatever. I am just curious and who even knows that what kind of person is she?"- Mei gave another long sigh. After saying that there was some minutes of silence between them. Mei again said-

"By the way how do you know Neko-san?"-Mei said almost whispering. Yuzu giggled.

"She's just someone who came hitting on me. That's how I know her."-Yuzu laughed. Mei didn't say anything.

After a while they were at the parking lot. After she parked her bike, both young woman started to walk towards the University gate. As they were in front of the gate, they met with their friends. Harumin almost jumped on Yuzu making her almost fall. Matsuri again started to tease Mei.

"Why are you here?"-Mei asked without showing any emotion. Matsuri smirked.

"Aww  are you upset to see me Mei-san?"