Chapter 12

Mei and Yuzu were now on their way home now. Mei was acting cold since they left the medicine shop. You know why?

"You sure it was ok to lend your friend the motorcycle."-Mei said while looking out the window of the car. (by the way i forgot to mention that Yuzu lend Rycho the motorcycle cause the situation between Mei and Rycho was getting worse).

"yeah don't worry about that."

Mei stayed quiet. "Is Mei mad or something but for what? The motorcycle?"

They both came home and set up the kitchen. Mei still was quiet. Yuzu started to cook.

"Umm Mei what do you wanna have for dinner?"

"Anything is fine as long as it's edible."

"How about me then?" Yuzu smirked hoping Mei will get shy and act like a baby but-

"That will be fine too."-Mei said not looking away from her book. OMG Did Mei just flirted back? Yuzu was caught off guard. She blushed hearing what Mei had said. But soon when Mei realized what she actually said. She got flushed. Her cheeks were red as tomato. Yuzu giggled softly while Mei got more flustered. After a while Yuzu served dinner and surprisingly it was good. 

After dinner Mei helped Yuzu unpack her things but Yuzu barely let her touch the boxes. Everytime  Mei asked why? She answered it's just her manga's and other shits. After Yuzu's room was set, it was already past midnight. So the both decided to go to sleep. Yuzu kinda hoped that they would sleep together in the same bed but unfortunately the apartment had two rooms which was used as a guest room. But now it was Yuzu's room.

Yuzu POV

"I guess I'll go to bed..um goodnight."- Mei said as she started to leave the room. I really wanted to share a bed with Mei. Why this dmnn apartment had to have 2 rooms. I have to make a move. OK Yuzu you can do it. It's now or never. My life depends in it.

"Umm...M-mei?"- I said nervously. Shit why did I fucking shutter?

"Yes?"

"Um..Do you mind if I sleep in the same bed as you?" Hearing me she stayed silent. She definately thinks I'm weird. Shit!

"I mean..unless you want me to that is."

"N-no. It's fine. To be honest I also kinda feel lonely." With that said a huge grin appeared in my face. I feel so happy. So this was my first step for getting close to Mei. After Mei left my room I quickly took my pillow and ran towards Mei's room like a little kid and guess what, I felt a huge throb in my chest when I saw Mei in her night gown looking at me in kinda seductive way. Shit shit shit. I'll die right here and  now.

"Hey Yuzu~"

"H-hey M-mei."- I said as I quickly laid on right side of the bed. Nice I really know how to kill the mood. After a while I heard Mei slid her way under our blanket. My heart was beating so fast that I didn't dared to move. I was kinda shaking. Who would have thought a brave officer like me would be so coward when it came to romance.

"Goodnight."- I heard Mei say calmly. How can she be so calm in a situation like this. Guess it's normal for her.

"G-goodnight."- I replied back.

It was i guess 1 in the morning and for FUCK'S SAKE I COULDN'T SLEEP! In the mean time I noticed Mei was moving very much. Is she feeling uncomfortable with me. I sighed while I got up and took my pillow as I started to leave the room. But stopped in my tracks because of a whisper.

"Yuzu?" I turned back looking at a sleepy Mei.

"Yeah?"

"um..Where are you going?"

I went closer to Mei and sat on the bed as I sighed.

"Mei you can tell me if i'm making you uncomfortable."- I frowned. Mei stayed silent. I took that silent as a yes and again got up from the bed. This time I felt a light grip on my PJ. I looked back.

"No. You're not making me uncomfortable. It's just I was thinking if I was making you uncomfortable."- She said and slowly looked away.

"So d-don't go." It was dark but I could still see Mei's blush. I laughed lightly as I again laid beside Mei. I guess I wasn't the only one who was worried.

"Thank you Mei."

"For what?"

"For coming in my life."

"Wow! From where did you got this kinds of pick up lines. You know sometimes I think you suck at flirting."- She giggled and we both laughed. Guess the air was comfortable again.

I slowly drifted off to sleep. I hope I will have a nice dream about Mei. Thinking of that is already making me smile.

In the morning

Mei POV

I woke up in the morning feeling cold as usual. I frowned as I saw the bed was empty. It's 6 in the morning. Where is Yuzu? I slowly got my lazy ass up and walked towards the bathroom to take a shower. I brushed my teeth and then stripped myself and hopped into the shower. After shower I wore my school uniform and packed my bag as I got out of my room and walked to the living room. And guess what? I saw the most blessfull scene in my entire life. Yuzu was doing sit ups wearing a sports bra and shorts. Not to mention, the whole stomach and thigh area was visible like dmnn!! I could see her abs clearly!  What do you do to make them this hot and mascular! 

I didn't even notice I was staring at her.

"Like what you see?"- Yuzu said with a smirk and I literally jumped in my place. Ok I have to play cool. Chill Mei Chill.

"Nah. I like hard."- I said as I walked to one of the sofas and sat down. Yuzu got up and sat sat on the opposite side.

"When did you wake up?"- I asked keeping a calm face.

"At 5 I guess"

"Oh. That means you barely got any sleep."

"I'm fine with it and also I have to keep this bad boys hard."- Yuzu said pointing at her abs and got up the sofa and walked closer to me as she pinned me on the sofa. Our face literally was 1 inch apart.

"So Ms.President, I made breakfast. It's on the table. I'll get ready in no time."- She winked at me and walked towards her room. After I couldn't see her anymore, I blushed so hard like I never did before. I covered my face with my hand as Yuzu's abs and lips image were running in my mind. Just stop it. I'll go crazy. I shook my head as I walked towards the dinning table. There was a sandwitch with some fruits which was very delicious. After a while later Yuzu came out of her room wearing half school uniform.

"You know you are violeting the school dress code right?"- I said coldly with my student council voice.

"Mei you know, studying has no connection with the cloth you were so why so mean. If a beggar had confidence about studying. It will not effect his brain duo to his poor clothing. So-" Before Yuzu could say anything else I cut her words.

"Yeah yeah. I just asked but I didn't say to write a whole paragraph about it. So lets go or else we'll be late."

"yes ma'am"- She saluted me and march pasted towards the door. 

Hah what a kid. I like it.

To be continue