Chapter 6

Himeko was taking Mei to the infirmary.
"Mei Mei don't you think that its kinda weird."- Himeko asked.
"About what?"- Mei asked confused.
"Okogi Yuzu. What could have she possibly did this past 6 years to get that strong? I mean there's day and night deference between the Yuzu 6 years ago and the Yuzu now."- Himeko said scratching her chin.
"My grandfather only told me that Yuzu went to abroad to get more high education so she can take over her father's company."- Mei said.
"There's rumours going on that company and the factories are not the only thing that the Okogi's have. They have some kind of secret organisation."- Himeko said.
"Where did you heard that from?"- Mei looked confusingly at Himeko.
"You know, meetings between the families."- Himeko said as they arrived at the infirmary.

"Yuzu, what could you possibly be hiding?"

In the cafeteria,

Yuzu sighed and continued,

Flashback
Story 1: Yuzu was walking down the street towars her school smiling brightly as usual. Some random boys came to her as Yuzu became kinda scared.
"Hey chick. Give us your money!!"- A boy shouted.
"Please let me go."- Yuzu sobbed.
"Now you're gonna cry bitch?!!"- A boy said as he acted crying "Uaaaa...mommy!!" Everybody laughed seeing that boy act.
A boy came to Yuzu and punched her. Yuzu fell on her back. Another boy came and started pulling her hair. Yuzu started to cry.
"Hey get away from her!!"- a girl said. She had raven hair and lavender eye's who was recording a video. It was Mei.
"What will you do if we don't?!!"- A boy screamed.
"Nothing but I will sent this to the cops."- Mei said as she gave a death glair.
The boys shivered.
"Hey!! What are you boys doing to her?"- a stern male voice said. It was a guard.
"Himeko you brought the guard. Thank god."- Mei said sighing in relief.
"Boys lets run!!"
"Hey wait you brats!!"- The guard said and started to chase the 3 boys.

Yuzu was still sobbing on the ground. She was very scared. Then out of nowhere 2 hand pulled her as she felt a warmth around her. It was Mei who was hugging her.
"It's OK. They are gone."- Mei said with a soft voice which made Yuzu a bit calm. Himeko just stood there with greeted teeth.
"How long will you be like this?"- Himeko said with a stern tone. They both looked up to Hemeko.
"We'll not always be here to protect you!! You are so weak. At least try to run!!"- Himeko shouted.
Mei got up from the ground.
"Yes you are weak. You have to be strong."- Mei said said sternly.
"Mei. Dont go!!"
Mei held Himeko's hand and left without looking back at Yuzu.
"Yuzu I'm sorry but I have to be hard on you. It's for your own good."

2nd story: Little 3 were hanging out in the park.( I mean not that young. 14 years old.)
Mei and Himeko were talking about their homework and their duties of the student council. Yuzu was just hearing them talking. She's not into those stuffs at all. She was bored to death. Suddenly an idea popped up.

"Hey guys you know about the last incident?"-Yuzu said.
Himeko raised a brow " Are you talking about you being bullied?"- Himeko said.
"Umm yeah. I understand your words now. Thats why I started to exercise and I become quite strong now."- Yuzu said as she smiled at them both.
Himeko just laughed "haha..yeah right. You still look so weak. Right Mei?"-Himeko asked Mei.
Mei just looked down.
"Himeko don't say that. I know she could be weak but that doesn't mean you have the right to make fun of her."- Mei scolded Himeko.
Yuzu smiled at Mei. She looked determined.
"OK if you don't belive me. I'll try to climb this tree and prove you that I became strong."- Yuzu said as she started to walk towards a tall fat tree.

"Sigh..fine. but be careful."- Mei said. Himeko and Mei also walked towards that tree to see Yuzu climb.
Yuzu slowly climbed the tree and she was doing pretty good. She almost made it but she slipped.
She some how managed to hold a tree branch. Mei and Himeko grasped.
"Himeko was right. I am weak."- yuzu thought as she was ready to fall.
But felt a warmth. It was again Mei. Mei didn't had the time to think so thats why she ran to catch Yuzu. She caught Yuzu but unfortunately gravity caused a slam on the ground. Yuzu was now on top on Mei. Mei was on the ground sobbing in pain. Yuzu's eyes widen.
"Mei!!! Are you OK?!!"- Yuzu shouted.
Mei slowly got up. She dizzy.
"Don't worry I'm fine."- she almost whispered as she didn't have the stamina to talk. Her back was hurting pretty badly.
Himeko came running.
"Don't lie Mei. You're hurt."- Himeko said hugging her.
"Nice...I messed up again. I only wanted to prove Mei that I was strong. How did it end up like this..I am the worst."- Yuzu cried internally.
She stood up.
"Momokino-san. Take Mei home."- Yuzu said with eyes filled with guilt and sadness.
"Why? Won't you be coming with us?"- Mei asked with a unstable voice.
"Sorry but no."- Yuzu then ran away.

End of the flashback.

"Wait so you , prez and the V.P were childhood friends!!!?"- Harumin exclaimed.
"Not exactly. It's more like Mei and Momokino-san were best friends. I was just some third wheel."- Yuzu said as she looked down.
"Hey don't say that. They were always there to help you right?"- Harumin said as patted her best friend.
Yuzu smiled "Guess they do care about me a little."- Yuzu gave a cheeky smile.
"So girl where are you staying. I will like to visit you sometimes."- Harumin said.
"Oh...that could be difficult cause I'm living with Mei."- Yuzu said.
"Wait!!! You're living with prez?!!"- Harumin literally shouted.
"Hey keep it down will ya?"-  Yuzu said looking her left and right.
"Oh..k...sorry"- Harumin said scratching her neck.
"But you guys act like you don't know eachother. Specially prez."- Harumin questioned.
"She actually doesn't know that I will be living with her."- Yuzu said as she sipped her coffee.

"So are going to give a surprise or something."
"Yep. You see her gramps and my gramps are best buds. So Mei's gramps sees me like his own granddaughter. So when he came to know that I'll be returning to Japan, he offered me to stay with Mei in her apartment."- Yuzu half lied.

"Thats good for you but why did you came back to Japan. I mean everybody dreams to study abroad right?"- Harumin asked.
Yuzu couldn't find an excuse.
"O-oh why do you care? Perhaps Taniguchi-san is interested in me?"- Yuzu avoided the question.
"Nice Yuzuko...you are intelligent"

"Sorry Ms.Okogi but this goddess is already taken by a shrimp."- Harumi  winked at Yuzu.
Yuzu played along.
"So who's this lucky shrimp?"- Yuzu asked with a smirk.
Harumin blushed.
"We went to the same college. She is kinda annoying but very cute ahh.."- Harumin said as she started to daydream.
"Aww...someone wants to eat her shrimp. "- Yuzu teased.
Harumin blushed and before she couldnsay something, out of nowhere two hand groped Harumin's big boobs from behind. Harumin got annoyed and also blushed.
"Hey..I told you not to come at my university. And isn't your university entrance exam next month. You're again skipping classes. The prez will kill me if she saw you again."- Harumin said as she looked left and right to see if there was any student council members. The pink haird girl just laughed.

"Don't worry mama. Chill. She's not here. We can have our time."- The pink haied girl said seductively as she was leaning towards Harumin's lips
Yuzu cleared her throat.
"Guys I'm still here ya know."- Yuzu said.
Harumin quickly pushed The pink haired girl.

Then the pink haired girl turned to Yuzu with a pissed of look on her face.
Their eyes widen seeing eachother.
It was.........

To be continued.