Chapter 3

In the morning
*Ring**Ring*
"Wow...that was some good sleep."- Yuzu said while Turing the alarm off. She got of the bed and went to the bathroom to fresh herself up.
*Ring**Ring*-It was her phone this time.
"Huh? Unknown number?"
"Hello is this Yuzuko Okogi?"- A man said.
"Yes and you?"- Yuzu questioned.
"Ma'am we are the men sent by Mr Aihara."- The man said.
"Oh..And?"- Yuzu asked.
The man kinda got shocked and again said "we three are outside the hotel. If you want we can call the driver for you."- the man said.
"There is no need. And also did you guys prepared the things we need in this mission. Sho must have explained to you. I hope there will be no trouble."- Yuzu said coldly.
"Y..yes ma'am."- the man said nervously. Yuzu hung up. Who would have thought Yuzu also could be cold.
Yuzu gave a sigh and went to kitchen for a cup of coffee.
"This will be a tiring day."
Yuzu walked towards the living room with her cup of coffee. There was a package that Sho left last night.
Yuzu opened the package and there was Aihara University uniform and book and other things.
"What kind of University has dress codes?"- Yuzu said annoyed as she looked at the dress in her mirror.
"And so unfashionable."-Yuzu sighed and a idea popped up in her head.
She wore a light pink shirt with her cute red bow and wore the school jacket and pants.
"Now it looks kinda good. They should thank me for this. Lol."- Yuzu said and laughed. She took her mission bag and phone and called the man who called her before.
"Hello Ma'am?"-the man said.
"I'll be leaving the hotel now. I'll be sending a address so tell someone to take my stuff's from my room and take them to that address. Am I clear...um"
"Ma'am it's Rycho. My name is Rycho Temengu."- Rycho said politely.
"Oh..ok Rycho."- Yuzu then hung up.
Yuzu decided to go to a cafe nearby.
After her breakfast
"I'm coming Aihara University."- Yuzu said as a smirk formed on her lips.

In the university
The student council was at the entrance checking the students as usual. Himeko, the formal vice president spotted a girl with blonde hair who was violeting the dress code.
"Hey you come here?"- Himeko shouted.
The blonde girl came towards her with her hand waving at her.
"I guess you are still the vice president. Huh?"- the blonde questiond.
"Yes I'm the vice President but who are you and you are violeting the university dress code."- Himeko said sternly as she thought "she looks familiar."
"Yo chill. I am a new student here. So I don't know the rules."- The blonde said but the blonde knew the rules anyways.
"Oh...um you look familiar. Have I seen you somewhere?"- Himeko said with curiosity.
"Maybe in your dreams, I am your queen."- The blonde said with a wink.
"Urgh...who are you?"- Himeko said annoyed.
The blonde pulled her phone "let's switch numbers. We'll talk later cause the class will start soon."
Before Himeko could say something a woman with back smooth hair and lavander eyes came at them.
"Miss President!"- Himeko said.
"What is happening here Himeko?"- The woman said in a cold tone with no emotion.
"No nothing. I was just asking questions to this new student."- Himeko said.
A smirk appeared on the blonde's lip as she saw that woman. "Mei"
Mei turned around to see the new girl and her eyes widen seeing a familiar face. "Wait!! Is she back? It's been six years."
Mei then got herself together then said "Do I know you?"- Mei asked coldly. Her eyes were dull with no emotion. The blonde smirked.
"Nop. I don't know you."- The blonde said.
"How can you say that!!? I guess you are still mad huh?"- Mei shouted in her mind.
"You know you're violeting the dress code and no using your phone at school hours."- Mei said as she snatched her phone.
The blonde didn't said anything. She just got close to Mei and whispered in her ear seducively "I'm sorry Mei. It will not happen again."- The blonde said as she took her phone back.
She smirked as she saw Mei putting her hand on her ear with a blushing red face. Then she whispered again "Your ears are still as sensitive as before."- The blonde said and went back to Himeko and gave her a note.
"Bye! See ya"- The blonde said and left towards the business management building.
Mei was in a complete shock hearing her last sentence. Himeko then opened up the note that the blonde gave her. Her eyes widened reading the note. She walked towards Mei. "You okay?"- Himeko said in concern
"Hmm yeah"
"I think I know who's she?"-Himeko said.
"Guess you also figured it out."- Mei said still looking at the blonde who was walking towards the building.
"Yeah she gave me this this note saying 'This is my number 'Curly Pants' only one person called me that."- Himeko said.
"Yeah she also told me I still have sensitive ears as before."- Mei said. Still no emotion in her face.
"But don't you think she changed a lot. I mean look at her body, hair and everything."- Himeko said with a wow.
Mei just looked down. " We changed a lot too. Didn't we?"
Himeko sighed and patted her childhood friend.
*Ding Ding*
"Let's just go to class for now"- Mei said and started walking towards the business management building.

Mei p.o.v

In the class
"So students we have a new student. Please come inside."- The teacher said as she told a person to come inside the room. I was just acting as usual until I saw a blonde enter the class room. My eyes widen seeing the blonde.
"Student introduce yourself."
The blonde looked very cheerful.
"Hello every one. I am Yuzuko Okogi. Just call me Yuzu. I hope we can get along."- Yuzu said with a smile.
"Ok so Okogi-san, sit next to Taniguchi-san."- The teacher said.
As Yuzu was coming closer everyone started to murmur. "Wow she's tall" "she's hot." "Totally my type"
I got this feeling inside me. I don't know what. Is it called jealousy?
As our eyes met Yuzu gave a wink to me. My heart started to race. I was feeling it would come outside in any minute. Again murmur. "She winked at the president." "Do you think they know eachother?"

Nobody's p.o.v
Yuzu got to her sit as a brown haired girl introduced herself.
"Hey I'm Harumi Taniguchi. You can call me Harumin. I hope we can be best friends because you're totally my type." Harumin said with a wink.
Yuzu just smiled.
"Of course Your majesty"- Yuzu said as she bowed dramatically.
Everybody started to laugh except Mei.
"Yeah yeah. Enough of you drama." The teacher said as she laughed.
TO BE CONTINUE

I know it's an odd position to stop. But I wrote more then 1.1k words. Sorry about that. I'll try to update daily. Until then see ya ;)
Ok bye see ya.