Chapter 23

YUZU POV

"Mei Mei Mei lets go to a cafe." I was jumping around her like a little puppy. We just started dating and I'm the most happiest woman alive.
"No."-Mei said with coldness in her voice as she was lookin for her jacket. Why you ask? Well, I threw it somewhere during sex and now here she was looking for it. She's mad.
"Pweeesh."-I begged with my baby voice hoping It'll work on her but damn I was wrong.
"No." The same reply.
"Pweeshh"
"It's getting dark outside, so we probably should go home."-She said coldly.
"Don't worry so much, you have the head officer, to escort you to your apartment."-I said proudly as I pointed at myself. Mei glared at me. I guess the head officer is nothing compared to her lover. I started pouting. Mei started at me for a bit and then sighed.
"I have a lot of paperwork to do, Yuzu."
"Gramps won't kick you out for slacking off only one day." I presented my logic because I had to win. Mei sighed and looked at me.
"Fine but only a cup of coffee."-Mei said as I started to jump around in victory. Yes first date with Mei!! I was so happy that I didn't hear someone knocking. As soon as I heard it, I put myself together as I cleared my throat.
"You may come in."-I said with my commanding voice. Mei instantly gave an expression that wanted to express Shock + Confusion + What the fuck was that? all together. 
I really wanted to laugh my ass off but I controlled myself. I winked at Mei as she looked away. Aww she's so cute when she's shy.
"Vice commander reporting Ma'am."-Collins marched in front of me.
"Hey Collins."
"Hello Miss Okogi and lover of Miss Okogi, Miss Aihara."-Collins said and I could feel the smirk in his voice. Damn Matsuri, I'm sure she told the whole institute about us. I looked at Mei and thought she'd be blushing but boy was I wrong. She was looking at me coldly as I instantly looked away. Shesh I'll get killed. I'll be sure to kick their asses. I couldn't say anything to Collins since he was right, so I brushed it off my head and went straight to the business.
"What's up?"-I asked as he became serious.
"Ma'am, Mr Amiya wants to meet you. He's threatening us that he'll kill himself if you don't meet him."-Collins said as my eyes darkened in anger. That fucking bastered tried to rape my precious Mei. I'll make sure he regrets every single fucking thing in his life! 
I looked at Mei to assure if she was okay but she wasn't. She was shaking and sweating. That trauma will take time to heal and I'll make sure that It does. I will make her happy.

I quickly pulled Mei into my arm as I started rubbing her back.
"Don't worry Mei, don't worry at all. He's in our hands. I'll make sure he gets what he deserves."-I whispered as I hugged her more tightly. I'll make him regret, cry, feel pain and beg for mercy like those other girls did, like my precious Mei did, but that asshole didn't let anyone off the hook.
He raped so many girls, he deserves to die!!
"Collins, please send Hiro and Nicki to escort Mei to her apartment safely. I'll meet you at the jail room in a bit."-I said as Collins left the room.

"Mei."
"Yuzu I'm sacred."-Mei said with a shaky voice. I rubbed her back as I pulled away.
"Mei everything is fine now. I'll never let anyone touch you again."-I said as I kissed her forehead. We stared deeply in others eyes. I really want to be with her now but I have to punish that basterd.
"Mei I love you. I'll come home soon."-I said as I placed a light kiss on her lips this time. She blushed and hid her face in my chest.

*KNOCK**KNOCK*
"Yeah come in."
""Officer Nicki/Hiro is on the duty, Ma'am.""-Nicki and Hiro said in unison as they marched towards me. They are so well trained. I'm so proud of Collins. I hugged Mei one last time as she exited the room. I looked at my hand for a minute as the thought of killing him with this hands, came running in my mind and soon a smirk took over my face.
"Lets go screw that asshole up."-I whispered as I started walking towards the jail room.
Hehehehehe, he'll be so fucked up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Halt!"-One of the agents shouted and others saluted me. I nodded and entered the cell. It was dark, only a small light hung in the middle of the room. I looked around, it was well made. Amiya was sitting on a chair hand cuffed and a mask covering him and a gag ball, making him unable to talk. Anger rushed through my veins.
Rycho was standing at a corner with his arms crossed, a disgust look on his face.
"You sure Rycho, you wanna see all this?"-I said, making eye contact with him. He stayed silent for a bit and then nodded.
"I guess you really wanna see 'The eastern port's killer' huh."-I said emotionlessly. He looked shocked.
"haha guess you found me out. No wonder you tricked them to smuggle in east port."-Rycho laughed.
"If you wanted to know, you could've asked me the story in person rather than going through the system." He smiled.
"I'll keep that in mind Ma'am."
"Uncover him."
Rycho Nodded and violently uncovered Amiya's mask. Amiya had bags on his eyes as blood cells were shooting up. He violently shaken his chair. I guess he was telling me to free him. Hah I will free him. But from this world. I violently snatched the gag ball which was in his mouth. Ugh disgusting.
"Y-you B-BITCH!"-Amiya shouted.
*Bam*
I kicked the chair he was sitting in. He fell on his ass as I kicked his balls, making him groan in pain. I aggressive cupped his face with my right hand, making our face closer.
"This is my territory, so keep your fucking voice down unless you want your head cut off from your body."-I said with all the coldness in my voice. He wanted to say something but surely his voice betrayed him. Oh I was wrong.
"Y-you can't k-kill m-me."-He pleaded.
"Fortunately I will."-I smiled.
"No b-but t-the police t-told me I would be g-going to j-jail."
"Aww, little Amiya want to go to jail. No you won't." I kicked him, making him groan in pain again.
"I have the order to hung you on the rope, but I won't do that since It doesn't matted how you die."-I laughed. I could see him sweat as he was shaking.
"Please don't do that, please don't, Have mercy!"-Amiya cried as he was about to hold my leg.
"Eww don't touch me!" I dodged. 
"Now you're asking for mercy?! Couldn't YOU mercy all those girl who were raped and killed by YOU!!" I lost it then. I pulled my gun out and shoot his leg.
"AAAAAGGH!!"
"COULDN'T YOU LISTEN TO THEM WHEN THEY WERE PLEADING FOR THEIR LIFE!!" I shoot, one of his arms. He started to drag himself back as I was closing distance between us. I held him by his hair and let him face me.
"So why should I mercy you?" He was breathing heavily.
"ANSWER ME!!" He stayed silent. I looked down to his pants as I unbuttoned them. He didn't have the power to stop me, so I pulled it out and threw it. His dick stood straight. I guess his little buddy didn't know what position he was in.
"So this little thing did the deed huh."
I violently held it as Amiya groaned in pain. He couldn't do anything now. His arm and legs were already bleeding.
"Rycho."
"...Yes Ma'am?"
"Give me the thing." Rycho gulped hard but nodded and went out to bring that special thing. After some seconds, Rycho brought a big axe.
Amiya looked at me then his dick then the axe.
"D-don't tell me you'll do that." I just smiled at him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Haaa what a tiring day."- I groaned as I stretched my arms while me and Rycho were walking out the institution.
"Indeed."-Rycho agreed. We bid our goodbye. It was almost 8 at night. 
I was still worried about Mei. The trauma she had gone through was a lot. I hope I can console her. As for Amiya, he died while choking on his fish bone. Yes I chopped it off and made him eat his own dick. 
Mei's and Mine's journey has just started. It's just the beginning of something new. I hope I can make her happy. With a heavy sigh, I started my bike. Can't wait to see Mei.

TO BE CONTINUED....