Chapter 18

A/N: Hey. Sorry fam, for vanishing for a month. The school is on and I was having my most disturbing exam season ever plus my karate, volleyball and handball practice are also going on. I've been very busy. But My exams are done now. I'll be updating more from now on.

=====================================================================

 Yuzu POV

"Rycho what's going on your side?"-I said and quickly was on my way there.

"The car has taken turn to an abounded house!"

"Send me the address I'm on my way!"

I'll gritted my teeth. Damn bastard did you think I'll let you go like that huh. This case already ended before it even started!

"Hello Matsuri."

"Ahhey Yyuzu-Chaah- Senpai I'm talking!"- Matsuri greeted while moaning. I don't wanna know what they are doing.

"New mission. Go to my apartment now!"

"But I'm busy-Ahh"

"payment, a tour with your Harumin for a week next month."

"On my way boss!" I knew it.

In Front of the building

I opened the door and walked in and yes, I'm alone. I told Rycho and the gang to stay outside for another reason. I casually walked down the hallway. Did you think I won't spot those guys? Too easy. I made my way towards the dusty living room and sat down at the middle couch as I crossed my legs.

"You know you can come out."- I said looking at one of my hands which I was thinking of using later. Two dark figures appeared in front of me. One of the man clapped his hands while laughing like a phsycopath.

"Never expected less from you Ms.Okogi."-The man said.

"But I expected a little more advanced murder plan Aki Igarashi."-I joked. He was Damon's elder son. Father like sons. Assholes.

"Bitch don't worry about that. I know what I planned."

"To kill me with the lab rats you prepared?"-I laughed sarcastically. He gritted his teeth.

"Call them what you want! They will kill you! BOYS!"-He shouted. 1 second passed, 2 seconds passed and 10 seconds passed.

"Aww are they scared?"-I chucked. I was having fun. The man would literally expload at this point.

"WHERE ARE THEY?!!!"- He shouted at the top of his lungs.

"Hehe did you think you're the only one who came here prepared. That shows how careless you are."

Suddenly Rycho and my other men burst inside the room and now it was my time to clap. I stood up as I closed the distance between us.

"Do you think you're 100 men are even capable of killing me when I have this hot shots pro max?"-I said pointing at Rycho and others. I could see a tiny bit of blush peeking in his cheek. I'm not dumb like other anime characters, so I knew he kinda had a crush on me. Boy I'm taken, I mean will be taken. wink wink.

I slowly closed more distance between us. The other man ran up to me and swung his knife. Cheap move I see. I blocked and held his arm without even flinching as I twisted his whole body. I  heard a crack sound. Probably his bones. I kicked him and shot his both legs and arms.

"YOU DON"T GET NEAR ME!!"-Aki yelled and started to back off. I punched his face causing him to spit blood. I pointed my gun at his head.

"If you even kill me here, your precious girlfriend will die in just 1 call." I smirked.

"call"

"Huh?" Did you think I'm scared? Bastard. He soon called his men just to be a pale faced asshole. Guess Matsuri did her job. 

"I want all the files of Amiya that you hid including his crimes."-I sternly said.

"I-I will never betray my brother." Oh

"Is that so?"-I coldly glared at him. He gulped hard. heh. I shoot one of his legs as he groaned in pain.

"Torture him until he vomits all the information."-I punched him one last time and exited the building. Rycho ran towards me and walked beside me.

"Ma'am you were so cool!" I could see his eyes sparkle.

"It was nothing." *Bam*

"Rycho!" I quickly held him in my arms. 

"It's nothing ma'am. I just wounded myself while fighting with them."-He gave a fainted smile.

"Rycho your bleeding!" I quickly took him to the car and told the other men to bring my bike to my apartment while I rushed to the hospital.

Mei POV

I was on the sofa. Did Yuzu hear what I said back there? I sighed. Hope not. I just got caught on the mood. I looked at the clock. Yuzu is again late. She's did say she wasn't doing something illegal and not to say she is with Rycho right now. I feel so jealous. I know I'm no one to feel like that towards her but I can't help it wha?!

What the hell?! Suddenly I heard a man's scream. I ran towards my balcony. There was nothing. Wait there is Someone!........Matsuri? At this hour? She called someone and after a while a van came with some men. They took some long bags. It was dark so I couldn't see her clearly. After that she casually walked out off wearing her headphone. strange. Was she here to met Yuzu or just what? I have to ask when she comes home. I again lazily dragged my self on the sofa as I took my book. I don't know but next moment my eyes were closed. Everything went black. I felt cold. Someone is here, the warmth, the smell, it helped me to calm down. I want to see who is it. I slowly open my eyes.

"Yuzu?" It was indeed Yuzu.

"O-oh Mei. Sorry did I wake you up?"

"It's fine....your late."

"Sorry. just had to deal with somethings." She nervously laughed. I stood up from the sofa and walk towards her. She backed.

"You're hungry? I ordered some food."

"No. I'm fine. I'm just sleepy."-Yuzu said with a sleepy smile. As I went more close I spotted a bag.

"What's that?" I crossed my arms.

"Oh These are some gifts Rycho gave me?" She again nervously laughed. Something is fishy.

"Did you go shopping?"

"No why?" I sighed.

"I'm not dumb." She gulped. I snatched the bag from her hand.

"Mei!" 

I grasped. A bloody shirt which she was wearing before. The shock made the shirt fall from my hands. I quickly held Yuzu's body checking head from toe.

"Mei I'm fine. The bloods not mine."-Yuzu said.

"Thank god! But what even is this?!" Yuzu suddenly hugged me. I don't know but tears started to overflow.

"Sorry Mei. Rycho got into an accident and I had to take him to the hospital. The blood is his." She stroked my hair softly. I was so scared. I love her so much. We stayed in each others arms for some minutes straight which felt like eternity. I heard Yuzu clear her throat as she pulled away with a smile.

"So now Mei. How about we go to sleep."

"Mm"

"But I'll take a cold shower first cause I probably stink."-She said with a wink and laughed. I nodded as she proceed to walk towards her room. Looking at her back I thought to my self, she indeed became very mysterious but..........thats the girl I love.

To Be Continue...