Chapter 7

"Matsuri!!"

"Yuzu-neechan"

There was a silent between them for a while until Yuzu tried to break the water.
"Umm..M-Ma"
Matsuri ran towards Yuzu and pulled her into a hug.
"Yuzu onee chan!! Long time no see!! I'm happy to see you!!"
Yuzu smiled as she stroked the pinkie's hair softly.
"I'm also happy to see you again too."- Yuzu said.

"Onee chan!!!! Wait are you two siblings or something?"- Harumin exclaimed.
She couldn't digest this much information in one day.
Yuzu and Matsuri pulled away from eachother.
"Umm not exactly. I used to babysit her when we were abroad."- Yuzu said.
"Wait you two were abroad together?"- Harumin asked.
"we were neighbours. Her parents were always busy. So we spent most of the time together."- Yuzu said.
Matsuri continued "But we moved to Japan 4 years ago and lost contact." Matsuri then faced Harumin "Yuzu nee chan was the one I told you who went to the same middle school as me."

Harumin got a little surprised "Wait Matsuri didn't you go to a training middle school? Does that mean Yuzucchi is also-" Harumin got cut of by Matsuri cause Yuzu elbowed her.
"N-no I meant she went to a different school which was near mine hehe..."- Matsuri forgot that Yuzu is an undercover.
"Wait you know about Matsuri?"- Yuzu exclaimed as she gave a death glair to Matsuri.

"Y-yuzu neechan. I was on a mission and somehow Taniguchi-senpai caught me killing a man."- Matsuri nervously laughed.
Yuzu smacked Matsuri.
"You know that Harumin could be in danger for your mistake."- Yuzu scolded.
"Don't worry Yuzu chan she has a powerful wife who will save her from any danger."- Matsuri then gave a wink to Harumin. Harumin blushed and looked away.

Matsuri then turned to Yuzu as a smirk formed on her lips.
"So Yuzu chan did you met her?"
"W-who are y-you talking about?"- Yuzu shuttered as she looked away blushing.
"You know very well who I'm talking about?"- Matsuri said as she smirked devilishly.
Yuzu turned red and was about to say something but-
"Hey you!! What are you doing here?"-A cold voice was heard.
They looked at the woman.
"Mei!!"
Mei ignored Yuzu and continued her staring contest with Matsuri. Yuzu walked up to Mei.
"M-mei.. how is your hand?"- Yuzu asked worriedly.
Mei gave a small smile to Yuzu and nodded a "yes I'm fine" and walked towards Harumin.
"Taniguchi-san I told you a thousand time that control your girlfriend. "- Mei said coldly.

"I told her but she doesn't listen to me."- Harumin said and rolled her eyes.
"I will enter this university in 1 month anyways. So whats the problem."- Matsuri groaned.
"If you be like this you can never enter the Aihara University. And also this is the third time I caught you two."- Mei said sternly.
"Wait how it's the third time huh? It should be second time."- Matsuri said like a kid.
Harumin: *Facepalm*

"Oh..is that so? Last time I caught you two making out in the stair case but you two ran away."- Mei said annoyed.
"Fuck I forgot about that"- Harumin facepalmed mentally.
Yuzu couldn't hold her laughter anymore so she burst out laughing.
"Waow...Harumin so..bold. Does it feels cool making out in the public? Hahaha.."- Yuzu teased Harumin as she was almost out of breath because of laughter.
Harumin looked at Yuzu annoyed.
"Girl!! You should help me instead of laughing."- Harumin smacked Yuzu's back.
Yuzu calmed down after a while and took a deep breath as a smirk formed on her lips.

"Leave this to me Harumin."-Yuzu said as she she walked in front of Mei face to face.
Mei smirked coldly.
"And what will you do?"- Mei said as she took a step forward.
Matsuri took her phone out and started recording.
Yuzu started to get close to Mei. Mei got shocked as she started to back away until her back was in front of a table. Yuzu pinned her against the table as she moved towards her ear slowly licking it. Mei shivered in pleasure as she put her hand on Yuzu's shoulder preventing her from getting closer. Yuzu gave another lick. This time Mei moaned softly. Everyone at the cafeteria were speechless. They just watched them.

Harumin's mind: What the fuck?!!
Matsuri: Rare scenery...nice Yuzu chan.

Yuzu rubbed Mei's ears.
"a-ahhh..Y-yuzu..not here."- Mei was totally defenceless now.
"Do you know what will I do?"- Yuzu said seductively. Mei was a blushing mess. She could pass out in any moment.
"Runn!!!"- Yuzu shouted as she took Harumin and Matsuri's hand and ran towards the cafeteria exit. Mei still was standing there hopeless, blushing mess.

The three are now at the garden panting from all the running.
"W-wow Yuzu chan. Mei-san was a blushing mess. Please teach me how to seduce someone. I wanna try on a certain someone."- Matsuri said as she winked towards Harumin. Harumin blushed.
"Shut up brat!"-Harumin slapped Matsuri's ass. Matsuri blushed.
*Ding* *Dong*
Matsuri looked at the time.
"Whoa!! I'll be late for my class. So this is goodbye I guess."- Matsuri said as she got prepared for leaving.
Harumin looked sad. Matsuri smiled as she leaned towards Harumin. Harumin didn't notice that she was also leaning towards her. They both sealed their lips with pleasure. Matsuri groped Harumin's boobs making her grasp. She took the chance and shoved her tongue inside. Harumin pulled Matsuri closer to her body. They tasted eachother with pleasure. They broke the kiss with a strand of saliva connecting their lips. Matsuri then licked Harumin and sucked on her neck. Harumin felt pleasure.

Things were getting hot here. Yuzu couldn't watch her best friend and childhood friend making out anymore cause they were taking that to a next level. Yuzu cleared her throat.
"Um. I wonder how it will feel to have sex in public or you two would prefer a room?"- Yuzu teased.

Harumin and Matsuri pulled away in lightning speed looking other ways with their blushing faces. Yuzu giggled.
"Matsuri you can fuck Harumin 24/7 if you get the chance to enter this academy. That's why you have to work hard. Or else do want to see your beloved hold back her lust?"- Yuzu teased again.

"YUZUCCHI!!!"-Harumin yelled at Yuzu with blushing face and smacked her arm. Yuzu just laughed while rubbing her arm. Matsuri looked at her two friend and smiled.
"I'm so lucky to have them by my side."

"Ok Yuzu Chan and my love goodbye."- Matsuri said with a wink as she waved bye and ran towards the gate.
"Let's go Harumin or else the teacher will kill us for being late."- Yuzu said as she dragged Harumin with her who still was daydreaming about her little shrimp.
"Such a cute couple."

To be continued.