Chapter 15

A/N: Yo! My exams will start tomorrow so I can't upload any new chapters these days. So I made this chapter extra long. Enjoy!!

Himeko POV

I was in my class listening to the lecture. Not quiet though. My mind was filled with Meimei. The way she looked at Okogi was something I never saw her give to anyone before. It was like she was looking at something lovely which blessed her eyes. That brat Okogi is trying to steal my Meimei. I mean I know that she had the biggest crush on Meimei. Before, it was impossible but now she has changed a lot. Now I'm regretting, Why didn't I chose the same subject as Meimei. At least I could sit next to her everyday. I have to make a move before Okogi makes any.

After all the class

Now I was on my way to the council room cause today was our council duty day. I walked as quickly as possible. I want to see Meimei. Today I will make a move. As I walked inside the council room I saw the most beautiful view. Meimei. My dear Meimei.

"Hey Himeko."- I was softly greeted with a  warm look on her face. But I don't want that look. I want the look she gave to Okogi. Why won't she give that look to me? I got closer to Mei as I started to stroke her hair softly.

"Do you remember Meimei, I always combed your hair when we were little."

"Yes"

I got more close to her as I whispered.

"Meimei you could think I'm just your friend but I want to be more than just a friend to you."- I said as I slipped my hand under her shirt going upwards to her chest but she stopped me.

"H-himeko! We are in school!"- She whisper shouted to me. I ignored her words as I started to lick her ears.

"Hi-himeko. H-hmm..stop."- She moaned quietly. I want to make you scream my name Meimei. I will make you mine. I stood in front of her as I sat on her lap face to face. I started to nibble her ear. I know your weak spot Meimei. Plz be mine. I blowed on ear and already I could see her flustered face. 

"Lets cross the line Meimei."- I whispered as I started to reach for her lips. Almost there-

"Yo Mei! You forgot yo-"- Someone burst in. I looked at her annoyed.

"Didn't your parents teach you to knoc-"- I stopped on my words as I saw the familiar face. Okogi Yuzu. I stopped what I was doing as I got up from Mei's lap fixing myself.

"Yuzu! It's not what it looks-

"Mei sorry to interrupt. Pls carry on with the thing you were doing."- Yuzu said coldly. I'm sure she was not happy but more like mad and disappointed. Though I didn't felt sad. I felt happy. Stay away from my Meimei.

"Yuzu! Let me explain!"

"Hey chill. I'm happy if you're happy"- With that, Okogi left the room shutting the door forcely. I feel so happy right now.

"Uh!?"- I grasped as I saw Mei holding her chest tightly with a hurt, sad and all kinds of mysterious feelings. This look. What did I do?! I hurt Meimei?

"Mei"

"Get out!"

"Mei I'm sorr-

"Get out!....Please."

I didn't say anything. I just got out of there with a guilty face.

Yuzu pov

What the hell was that Yuzu! 'If you're happy, I'm happy?'. Thats true but I didn't even give Mei the chance to explain. But what if they were dating. Did I lose my chance? Urg!! We'll have a talk at home later but now I have to go to our new headquarters. I was kinda surprised when gramps said I will be in charge of it. As the decision was made out of nowhere, no one but me and my men will know about it. But It should have been better to let them know too.