Chapter 25

Yuzu POV,

"Chill gramps, It's just for three days. It'll be alright."

"Don't chill me! Send me that report by tonight!"

"Fine, boss." *Beep*

I sighed as grandpa hung up. Even tho I told him that I'll send him the files of the recent cases in three days, he still insisted that I should send him timely...which by the way is today. Well I guess I could do that since today, we have not much to do. I'm sure Mei wants to rest too and um...we can spend some...alone time. I blushed thinking about that day in the institution. I still can't believe we are together. I feel so overwhelmed with joy. But I think I should take things a little slower.

I went through my backpack to take out my laptop as I sunk under the covers with it. Wow It's comfy. I turned the laptop on as I started to write the report of the recent case which was named as 'The Higashi Incident'. I felt angry. I don't want to write those asshole's report but this is a part of my job afterall.

Amiya was sentenced to death by choking on his own fish bone and Aki was in life time prison. Their families were not involved since he was a divorced man. I mean who in their right mind would stay with these psychos. Every victim of these two were compensated. How? Well I might or might not have threatened Aki to sign off a certain part of his properties to the victims. Even so it was not enough for those who went through these assholes. The trauma that they had caused to them can never be easily erased by money. At least those animals got what they deserved.

As I was working on the report I heard the bathroom door open as a beautiful raven entered my eyesight. She was wrapped around a white robe as her hair was dripping wet. Her face was rough but it still shone beauty. My eyes dropped on her legs....she was wearing nothing. I gulped. Damn those are some fine legs.
Ok so Mei caught me checking her out cause she immediately blushed, looking away.

"You're....hot." I clearly whispered the last part.

"Huh?"

"Nothing. Why don't you sit beside me." I smiled as I patted beside me. Mei slowly climbed the bed. She looks extra seductive today. She slid under the covers beside me as I started working again. I mean not really working cause her whole existence was enough for me to not do anything. I only want to look at her but I acted like I was working.

"What are you doing?" Mei asked in a low voice as I gulped.

"Oh nothing. Just have to send this report to gramps."

"My grandfather?"

"Ah no. My old old man. He is the real mastermind behind this organization." I slightly chucked as she puffed her cheeks.

"You're intelligent and cool too." Mei slightly whispered as she hid her face under the covers. Oh lord, I'll die from this little creature's cuteness.

"You're cute, you know Mei." Mei didn't respond as she only hid under the covers more. From the looks of it, she was definitely blushing. I chuckled before going back to work, really this time.

*time skip*

"And send."

I clicked the enter button on my laptop. I was finally done with the report. Literally this took a long time cause when I looked at the clock it was almost 4:35 in the afternoon. We arrived here at noon. I noticed a little movement beside me. Oh I can't believe I almost forgot about Mei.

I pulled the covers up a little only to see Mei sound asleep. Light snores were coming from her and trust me it was the most cutest thing I've ever seen. I poked her cheeks a little as she moved her head a little. Awww she looks like a baby.
I gulped as I noticed her cleavage. It was on wide view and her chest was popping out a little.

"Oh shit." Pink nipples. My cheeks instantly went hot. I should really stop the dirty thoughts.....well, it doesn't hurt to admire your girlfriend a little, does it?
I must look like a creep cause I've been staring at her for some minutes now.

"Yuzu."

I looked away at lighting speed, acting like I just didn't got caught right now. Was Mei not sleeping or was she just pretending? Mei slowly got up as she rubbed her eyes. A small portion of the robe fell off her right arm, giving me a wide view of her collarbone. Things went through my head that made me blush internally. Control yourself Yuzu.

"How long have you been awake Mei?"- I said, trying to brush off the embarrassment.

"Not long. I just woke up after u closed your laptop I guess."- Mei said still rubbing her eyes. So she might or might not have caught me staring at her boob.

"And yes, I did catch you staring at me." She smiled innocently. Oh shit! Can she read minds?! Well it'll be of no surprise if she could. There was silence between us. No one talked except our eyes, lingering in each others soul. I just wanted to hold that pretty face and catch those inviting lips of Mei's. But would Mei mind it?

'Of course she won't. She's your girlfriend.' A voice spoke inside my mind. Yes, our feelings were mutual.

I caressed her face as her eyes flickered at my touch. I've got this tingling in my heart that won't go away as long as I don't fulfil it's requirement. I lovingly tucked a strand of hair behind her ears as it was covering my beloved's face. The lowlight in the room was really giving me the furious urge to pounce on her right now but I refrained from it. I slowly pulled her face towards mine, softly colliding our lips together. Soft like a cotton candy as it felt like it would melt in any seconds now. Our lips moved in sync, savoring each other.
It was much more passionate than what we had last time. We really rushed to express our love since words were not enough at that time.
Our lips danced together. Her hands were on my thigh, squeezing it gently. Nothing was heard but the sound of our lips sucking and tongue tasting each other. The kiss was intense but passionate. The feeling was giving me butterflies as it reminded me how much I loved the girl sitting in front of me. We pulled away as a strand of saliva connected our lips.

"I love you, Yuzu."- A panting flushed Mei said, hiding her face behind her now sweaty palms. The goddess before me was so sexy that my self control reached it's peak. I wasted no time in climbing on top of Mei while getting my shirt off my skin.

"Aihara Mei. Now you've done it."- I said as I smashed our lips together again. Aggressive but passionate. Mei's hands wrapped around my waist in no intend to let go anytime soon. I smirked between our kisses. She was indeed waiting for something to happen between us.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Siuuuuuu. Ik Itz been some months and yeah I've got no excuse. I was just lazy to update. But some how you guys blew my fanfic up sooo it did give me some determination to write again. I love you guys very much. I'm nothing without ur support.

MIGHT CONTAIN SMUT NEXT CHAPTER <3