Chapter 10

Lemon 🍋 🍋 Warning ⚠️ :

Harumin's pov

I was super bored rolling in my bed one side to another.
"I miss my shrimp."- I sighed.
I then got out off my bed and took my phone to message my baby shrimp.

Shrimp 🍤

Hey baby🥰

Hey babe 😘. Wassup?

Lets go on a date tomorrow 😊

Umm..sorry babe😭

Why?😫

Bebe I have a mission
Tomorrow to capture
This some kind of
Asshole.😤

Oh! That's a sad news🥺

Don't worry after I shove
a stick in his asshole he'll
regret every motherfucking
seconds in his life.😤

Don't you dare shove a
Stick in his asshole or else
I swear I will not let you able
To walk for a whole week😤

Really then I'll definitely
Shove a stick😏

Oh really. Guess I
Have no choice but
To punish you now😏

Then I'll be coming to
Your house now😘

"Wow didn't expect that coming. I should shower now"- I groaned as I walked to the bathroom. I stripped myself and entered the shower. To think of it I am kinda suspicious of Yuzucchi. Like clearly Matsuri and Yuzucchi were together abroad.
I know Matsuri works as an agent but it's kinda suspicious to know that they were neighbors. Cause the one's who trained to be an agent lived in the dorms with other trainees. And the message I saw in Yuzucchi's phone also agree's to it.

Flashback
"Harumin wait here, I'll go to the toilet and comeback in no time."- Yuzu said as she gave me her bag and phone and left to P.P. I didn't wanted to snoop in her phone but a message came and caught my eyes. It was from a guy named Rycho. The message was ' Ma'am I've send some men behind Ms.Aihara as you said.' I literally chocked on my saliva.
Is Yuzucchi stalking her or something, who is this fucking Rycho guy and why
will Yuzucchi tell him to send men behind prez?
My thoughts were interrupted as I heard a flushing sound come from the toilet.
I quickly pulled out my phone and acted like I was busy playing with it.

"Thnx Harumin for holding my things."
"Not a prob."
We both then came out of the school. I was still thinking about earlier. So I might or might not wanted to stalk Yuzucchi.
"Yuzucchi I'm sorry but I have to go to the mall to buy somethings for dinner. So I can't come with you."

"Oh.. it's ok."
We then said goodbye to eachother. I took the opposite path and hid behind a bush. After I left Yuzucchi, I saw her talking in her phone with a cold serious face. Then sometimes later a handsome guy with a motorcycle came to her. They talked a bit and Yuzucchi took that motorcycle and left the place.

End of flashback.

"Who the hell are you Yuzucchi?"- I said as I leaned against the wall.
"Who is who?"- I heard a familiar voice as she hugged me from behind gropping by boobs.
"Hey!! Matsuri!! When and how the fuck did you come in?!"- I yelled.
"Firstly I came a while ago and secondly I came through the apartment door."- Matsuri chuckled as she started kissing my neck and touching my thigh.
"M-matsuri not now. My grandma and sister will hear us."- I said as I pushed her.
"Aww but senpai your grandma was the the one who let me in so no problem."- Matsuri cried.