Chapter 17

Mei POV

Yuzu was sitting beside me talking to other members. I couldn't concentrate what they were saying, I was only giving side peaks to Yuzu as some image of her fighting, was running marathon in my mind. What the hell is wrong with me? If I think correctly now, she became way too mysterious after returning from abroad. [Detective Mei Mod On] She doesn't let me in her room nor see her stuffs, always locking her door and somehow her cloths are always a little torn when she come backs from outside. Wait! I looked at Yuzu's shirt that she was wearing, it was a little torn. It probably came from the fight she had with Siko-senpai. Why am I even calling her Senpai knowing the truth. Whatever. That tear on her shirt looked same as the other day. That was definitely a cut which comes from blade. So if I put all these clues together.......IS YUZU SOME KIND OF GANGSTAR?!!....No Mei Chill chill. It's not possible but also it could be but she'a an angel. For the time being I have to trust Yuzu. That's what friends do. Yeah friends.

As my thoughts were eating up my mind, I didn't saw that the aura around me was getting intense. My expression was also somewhat cold. 

"A-Aihara-Senpai?"-Akane said with a scared expression. I looked up at her with my same cold face and already I could see her shiver. Suddenly I felt a warmth around my hand as I looked at the person.

"Mei are you okay?"-Yuzu asked with a concerned face. I like it when she cares for me. I gave a sweet smile to her. I could see Akane giving a relived but confused 'her mood changed when you held her hand. You're life saver Senpai' expression. What's that suppose to mean? 

"I was felling annoyed cause some certain girls dragged me here without even asking if I wanted to be dragged or not. I mean I can walk for god's sake!"- I said looking at the other girls with my cold face and I could already see their 'Her expression changed in a second. No wonder she is a reptile.' expression. What is wrong with them? I gave back a 'You wanna die' expression with a cold smile. That worked pretty well.

 "And you Neko-san!"-I exclaimed as I dag some sharp gazes at her. She nervously smiled.

"I already said I won't ditch this time. You didn't have to burst into the student council room with the full gang and you didn't even tell me that Yuzu would also come."

I felt a tight grip on my hand.

"Sorry. I told them not to tell you. I just wanted to surprise you."-Yuzu said. My gaze softened. So she only wanted to surprise me. Awww.

"What the fuck?! Okogi-senpai when did you became so hot that you could melt our cold prez. By any chance are you two dating."- Akane exclaimed.

"Wh-what are you talking about?"-I shuttered looking a blushy mess.

"Oh that means yes."

"N-no we are not."-Yuzu also shuttered. Why are we shuttering? Akane looked at Yuzu with sharped gaze.

"Atleast not yet."-Yuzu almost whispered. Did I hear correctly? 

"Wait what?"-I exclaimed blushing pretty hard. Before Yuzu could say anything, Himeko middled. I'm still mad at her though.

"I-I mean wh-why would we date?  It's impossible."-Yuzu said looking down. Hearing that kinda made me upset. It's not impossible.

"You know Mei Mei has a fiance, so you wouldn't have a chance anyway."-Himeko said with arrogance.

"I should say that to you Momokino-san."-Yuzu said with a smirk. Woooooooo. 

"Shu-shut up. I only care about Meimei thats all."-Himeko shuttered with a red face.

"Yeah yeah."

"Okay lets finish here today."-Neko-san said while clapping. After that we all started to exit the room. A hand pulled me.