Chapter 22

WARNING ⚠️ LEMON 🍋

MEI POV

As Yuzu yelled at the camera's, a huge smirk got plastered on her face. She looked like, she has awakened her inner beast. It's not bad. I've longed for it and Yuzu.
With a soft touch on my cheek, she smash our lips together as fireworks exploded in my chest. This feeling was something. Yuzu softly rubbed my ears and already, I could feel a moan in-coming.
"Ah~"- I moaned as my breath started getting heavier. Yuzu took the chance to shoved her tongue in and sucked all parts of my mouth. We moaned in eachothers mouth in between our breaths.
"You don't know what kind of thoughts are running in my mind, seeing you like this~"-Yuzu said after she pulled away for a breath. It made me blush so bad that I wanted to hide my face immediately. No. I have to face her. It's not like we are underage or anything. Mei, You can do it.
"Then don't just think about it dummy."-I whispered as I looked dead in her eyes. I think my heart was going to come out of my chest. It was beating so fast and I could also hear Yuzu's heartbeat. I chuckled learning that, I'm not the only one who is nervous. It was cute seeing her trying to hide her nervousness.
"Just do it."- I smirked at her and this time she blushed but soon covered it up with a desirable smirk. I smashed our lips together this time knowing she'll tease me. I kissed her hungrily but passionately. I licked her bottom lip as she gave me the entrance to it. This time I sucked her tongue.
"Ah~"-A moan escaped but she soon covered it up. Acting tough are we.
I fliped us over. Now I was pinning her on the wall. It felt good to be top. I pulled away and started giving a trail kisses from her ear to her neck. I pulled my tongue out and licked her neck. It smelled so good. As I was about to unbutton her shirt, she held my hands tightly and I swear to god It was very strong. I looked up at her as she pulled me closer to her.
"Ms.Aihara, I guess you're forgetting this is a Yuzu Top story."-She whispered as my eyes widened.
She fliped us over again and pinned me tightly on the wall and started sucking my neck as she started rubbing my ear with another hand.
"Hmm~"
She licked my jaw and placed a soft kiss on my lips. She slipped her hand under my top.
"Ahh~"-I moaned loudly when I felt a warm hand on my breast, squeezing it gently. While kissing, she suddenly pinched my nipple. I moaned loudly.
"Mei, Your nipples are hard~"
I didn't get to say anything when she suddenly got down her knees and started to kiss my breast. She is teasing me. 
"You're tops is getting in the way"-She whispered and threw my tops on the other side of the room. Now I was half naked with only wearing my bra...well that also didn't last longer nor my panties.

Yuzu sucked on my nipple making me moan. I covered it with my other hand. I couldn't believe we were doing it.
"Don't cover your voice Mei~"
"AHH~"
Yuzu inserted two fingers without a warning as I moaned louder.
"Yes moan for me!"-Yuzu yelled as she inserted another finger.
"Haaa~Mmm~"
"Yes like that!"
She thrusted with her three fingers in. Her soft fingers went in and out as I was feeling blessed. I was a blushing and moaning mess. She kissed my lips as our tongue collided with eachother. Her thrust got faster and faster as I moaned under our kissed. Soon I reached my limit and came all over Yuzu's hand. She slowly pulled her finger out and licked the cum.
"I love you Mei." Tear started forming on my eyes. I hugged her tightly.
"I love you too Yuzu."
We hugged for a while there. That time was the most precious to me when she said I love you to me. I love her so much.

END OF LEMON

YUZU POV

It was amazing. Not to say it became 100 times better when you do it with the person you love but...There was a problem. Mei is mad. Why you ask?
"Mei I'm really sorry."-I said but Mei was stomping nonstop. It was cute but it was not the time to think that.
"Yuzu how could you!" Mei stomped her feet again. It was so cute. YUZU! Get a hold of yourself!
"Mei I didn't know. I'm sooo Sooorrryy." I whined.
"Yuzu! You seriously took my first time on top of a dustbin. How can you not know that, that room a waste room!"
"I'm also new here. I'm soorry. Lets do it in your bedroom next time."-I said without realizing what I actually said.
"I-I mean only if you want, that is."-I nervously laughed. Before Mei could say anything, a kid like adult burst in the room dragging another red haired kid with her.
"Yuuzzuu-Oneeee Chaaaaan." Matsuri jumped on me.
"So so so so so so How was it??" I knew exactly what she meant and I also knew that Mei will kill me on the spot if I tell her anything.
"Nothing and also none of your business."-I said.
"You're no fun Yuzu-Chan."-Matsuri pouted and looked towards Mei who's face was cold AF. Matsuri scooted towards me.
"Why the cat is out of the bag? From what I heard you guys had a great time."
"Don't get me started- WTF!! I told you to shut down everything on that room!!" This GIRL!!
"You said only to off the camera but not the mic."-Matsuri winked.
"...."
"...."
Matsuri scooted towards Rycho and 
"RUN FOR YOUR LIFE BITCHES!!!" She dragged Rycho out of the room.

"MA'AM I DIDN"T HEAR ANYTHING!! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IS SEX NOR THIS PINK HAIRED GIRL! I'M INNOCENT! HELP!"-Rycho cried for help as Matsuri as kidnapping him out of the room.
This duo will be my headache in the future. I sighed as I looked at Mei.
"Um..Are we a couple now?"-I said as I smiled nervously.
"...I have to think."-Mei said coldly. Bro she's damn mad.
"But you said you loved me."
"I did and I do but I have to think." Damn she's teasing. I pouted.
"Ok fine."-Mei suddenly said and I jumped in happiness like a kid. She chuckled, Aww she's so cute!! We shared a sweet kiss before exiting the room.

TO BE CONTINUED....

MORAL OF THE STORY: Yuzu will never fuck in her institution....Unless you guys want them to. It's worth the risk anyway :3 

Don't forget to vote and comment because It gives me courage to write for you guys everyday..Byeee!!