Provocation

JK's POV

I haven't talked to Sunmi or Jisoo for three days. Sunmi still tried to talk to me, but I used short answers and I'm focused on developing an important project. Jisoo and I have not seen each other at the company, she's visiting our construction to inspect.

Whenever I close my eyes, I remember the image of that day. She and Sunmi kissing, I can't lie it wasn't something hot, but the look she gave me as she checked my body, even from a distance, I could see how those black eyes were glowing with lust, especially after she'd bitten own lips.

Only the moment I saw Sunmi opening another button on her shirt, I felt an uncontrollable rage and had to pull Jisoo off of her. Jisoo still looked dazed and unsure how to react. She didn't even respond to my attacks, but what made me more angry and jealous was when Sunmi asked her if she didn't want to sleep with her. I could see the internal debate in Jisoo's mind and I certainly couldn't stand lying in my bed knowing Jisoo was in the next room with Sunmi.

All of this gets mixed up with Sehun's words, which I shouldn't have heard, about her having feelings about me. I confess that after they broke up, she didn't seem so hostile or rude, just quiet.

Anyway, I decide to let it all go because since she likes Sunmi and wants to be with Sunmi, I can't do anything. The best thing is to dedicate myself and focus on the project.

The meeting with the architects lasts longer than I'd like and my head starts to throb with pain. I decide to go to the cafe for some hot chocolate before heading back to the office, and I want to go over some details and make adjustments while I'm here. Lisa's traveling so I don't have anyone to go out and have fun with until I remember Rosé. We've arranged for her to get here in an hour.

Practically everyone has left. I rub my temples and take a sip of hot chocolate, the room is freezing cold, but I don't remember leaving the air on. I almost drop the glass as I look at the couch and see Jisoo sprawled on it, wearing only jeans and a tight white tank top. Oh, this outfit has totally molded to her body and now I can see how much she really looks designed by some god of temptation.

"Take a picture, it will last longer." She says still with her eyes closed.

"I wasn't looking at you." I say irritated "What are you doing here?"

"Relaxing and relieving some of the tiredness I felt after walking all day with those stupid and ignorant people." She sighs.

"Did they do something wrong?"

"Lots of little things, but nothing to bother you." Was it a faint smile I saw on your face? It can't be. I sit down next to her and watch her face, dark under her eyes, sweat trickling down between her breasts, making me bite my mouth.

"This is new to me." I say softly and she doesn't get scared, she just opens her eyes slowly and straightens up on the couch.

" What?" She arches her eyebrow, her husky voice making me shiver with dirty thoughts.

"You don't want to upset me, it's the only thing you've done since we met." I roll my eyes and she smiles.

"You look more beautiful when you're nervous." She shrugs and I put a hand on her forehead.

"You must be delusional, close to dying." I pull my hand when I feel the light electric currents that spread through me with that simple touch. Did she feel it too? Does she feel that way when she's with Sunmi? She starts to laugh and I look at her again.

"I'm fine and you? Feeling something?" She brings her face close to mine, making me gulp and my cheeks heat up. I notice she's looking at my lips. What is she doing?

"I'm great." lucky my voice comes out in its normal tone.

"Hmmm..." she hums as she watches me with an amused smile.

"What's it?" I say irritated suddenly.

"Nothing, I'm just watching you, Jennie." the way she moves her tongue when she says my name gives me delicious and intense shivers.

"And you say I'm the playgirl." I roll my eyes and she laughs. How is someone's laugh that beautiful? Sounds like music, it's my new favorite sound in the world.

"Two can play your game, can't they?" She runs her tongue over her lips and gets closer. I can't take my eyes off that red heart-shaped mouth.

"Excuse?" Rosé's soft voice echoes through the room and I turn to see her standing in the doorway, totally confused by what's going on.

" Hey." Jisoo just nods as I feel she hasn't moved an inch. "What brings you to this room?" I get up and start gathering my things.

"Since you left me for your new friend" Rosé practically spits out the last word before continuing "Jennie and I approach, let's go out for fun."

"Jealousy?" Jisoo's amused tone makes me want to laugh.

"Of course, I miss you, our friendship, when we used to go out together just to talk and not do anything important." she says irritated and I see Jisoo get up, approaching Rosé.

"Don't worry. I know I was wrong and failed you, forgive me for my mistakes, but know that I missed you too. A lot has happened recently and I think I needed to find myself. " Her voice is heavy with sincerity.

"And?"

"Yes. I found out there is Kim Jisoo for everyone." I roll my eyes when I hear her.

"I hate that version of yours, it's the worst." Rosé says in a worried tone "You become a cold bitch, without feelings, you only think about yourself and satisfy yourself wanting to run away from something." Jisoo laughs and I look at the two with an arched eyebrow. I remember what Sehun said.

"You know you just described our Jendeukie, right?" Jisoo looks at me.

"Jendeukie?" I look at her confused as I approach.

"Yes, I decided to give you a nickname, wasn't that what you wanted?" She smiles innocently at me and I roll my eyes.

"Let's go?" I decide to ignore her.

"Where will you two go?" She arches an eyebrow.

"We don't know yet." I sigh.

"Can I join?"

"It's Jennie who decides, she's the one who invited me." Rosé says knowing how I feel about Jisoo.

"Don't you have other commitments?" I cross my arms.

"If you agree that I join, I have no other commitments."

"Whatever!" I shrug and roll my eyes before leaving. Rosé starts to laugh.