Requests

JK's POV

"What do you mean you two are already dating?" Kai looks at me surprised "I didn't think it would be so fast."

"We're intense, maybe?"

"I like gay people, you're lively and fast." he starts laughing and I roll my eyes.

"Shut up, Kai." the elevator doors open and I come face to face with Jisoo "Hey!" my cheeks start to blush for no reason, or maybe it's the intense look Jisoo's giving me.

"You're late." She says without looking at Kai.

"I'm on time." I roll my eyes "You wanted me to arrive early."

"Yeah" she approaches me and rests her hand on my cheek "I missed you."

"Really? We saw each other two days ago and you..." She slides her hand on the back of my neck and pulls me, making our lips collide. I hear the surprised gasps and place a hand on Jisoo's arm.

"WHAT?!" Haein's scared tone makes me moves away from Jisoo.

"Hey." Jisoo smiles and pulls me closer to her again. "I don't want you away." she whispers softly and I smile at her.

"What is going on?"

"Me and Jisoo are together." I turn to him and he squints his eyes.

"Excuse me?" he looks confused.

"I like to demonstrate better." Jisoo pulls me back and kisses me, wrapping her arm around my waist.

"One of these days, you'll end up killing me." I say softly and she laughs, squeezing me against her.

"If you die, I die first, Jendeukie." She fills me with quick kisses.

"Sooya, she's the one..."

"Yes, Jennie Kim is my salvation and my destruction." Jisoo says and looks at him "I guess I need to thank you for that, Haein, if it weren't for you, Jennie wouldn't have come back into my life." She laughs and when I look at her, my heart seems to burst with happiness because Jisoo's so radiant.

*******************

"LISA-YAAAAAAAAAH!" Jisoo yells while they're playing video games, causing Rosie and me to roll their eyes together. "I'll end with you!"

"You aren't going! CHAENG HELP ME!" Lisa screams.

"What are we going to eat?" Rosé turns to me.

"I don't know, any ideas?" I sigh and cross my arms.

"PIZZA!" Lisoo yells.

"No, Jisoo, I don't want pizza."

"What do you want?"

"Anything?" I raise my eyebrow and she pauses the game, turning to me.

"HEY! I WAS WINNING!" Lisa tries to slap Jisoo, but winces when I look at her.

"Yes, Jendeukie, anything." she smile.

"Wow, Kim Jisoo, value yourself more. You look like a well-trained dog." Rosie says and Jisoo pouts.

"I love this woman, I spent a year away from her, what can I do?"

"Pretend you're not dying to cling to her and do whatever she wants, idiot." Rosé hits a pillow at Jisoo who starts to laugh.

"I want bibimbap." I says. 

"Do you want us to go there?" Jisoo gets up and throws the remote to the side.

"I can't believe she's not playing for you." Rosie looks at me surprised and horrified at the same time.

"Go with Lisa and get our bibimbap." she nods and leaves pulling Lisa out of the apartment.

"What do you want to talk about to have made the two leave?" Rosé says as soon as they close the door.

"Hae In."

"What about him?"

"I'm worried, he seemed very controlled when he heard about me and Jisoo, but I feel a bad vibe coming from him. Aside from jealousy, I can't explain it very well."

"Looks like he's pulled away from Jisoo a bit." She says thoughtfully.

"What do you mean? Because he lived on top of her, I find it strange that for someone as determined as he's, he just accepted and moved away like that." I sigh and lean my head on the sofa.

"Do you want me to keep an eye on him when he's at the company?"

"Only if you can, because Jisoo's too silly to notice anything that's wrong. She always says it's friendship." I roll my eyes and Rosie laughs.

"Jenlous."

"This time it's not jealousy, there's something else. I'm feeling the same way when my dad was up to it." I let out a heavy sigh and cell phone starts ringing. I see it's my mom and the less than 5 minutes of the call are enough to make me angry for the rest of the night.

"What happened?" She looks at me worried.

"My mom. She's so insufferable, I think she caught my dad's craze. The addiction, actually."

"What are you talking about, Nini?" Rosie squeezes my shoulder.

"She's been asking me for a lot of money, small amounts, but too often and I'm starting to get worried."

"You just say no."

"But she says it's for medicines and necessities, as I don't have time to visit her, I send the money so she can take care of herself."

"I think you'll have to go there and find out what's going on, before she comes between you and Jisoo again."

"No, not this time. No one will get between Jensoo."

double update here too ;)

we're in the last chapters :( 

don't forget to vote and check out my new english fic "Messing Up"