Return

I haven't seen Jisoo for two days and I miss her already. How is this possible? And yes, I'm really scared, but I'm trying really hard not to give in to my impulses and run away. I made a deal with her and I'll do anything to keep my share.

We end up arriving at the office together and I notice her checking me over from head to toe, making me blush. She gives me a sly smile before approaching me when we're alone in the elevator.

"Jendeukie." She says softly and leans even closer, resting her hands on my waist.

"I was thinking of you." sigh as I watch every last detail of her face.

"Yeah?" she looks surprised and that smug smile is on her face "That's good."

"Not when it's not reciprocal." I cross my arms, I don't know why I still feed her ego, as if it wasn't already inflated enough.

"Jennie," she whispers under her breath and uncrosses my arms quickly, gluing our bodies together and nipping at my jaw as the tip of her tongue slides below my ear. My heart is racing and my breath is starting to catch "You already live in my mind, I think and I want you all the time." She nibbles the skin on my shoulder and pulls, distracting me.

"Jisoo..." I pull the hair from the back of her neck hard and she laughs, a low, husky laugh echoing through the empty elevator. The air is thick and hot and my mistake is looking at her because she's licking her lips, but then the elevator stops and I push her off the elevator. I hear her laughing and roll my eyes.

"Miss Kim, you..." Yeri starts talking to Jisoo, but doesn't even finish because as soon as she opens the door, Sehun leaves Jisoo's room and puts his hands on Jisoo's face, kissing her. Yeri and I looked at each other.

I approach them to see Jisoo with her eyes open, clearly surprised, until Sehun moves away with a huge smile on his face.

"I really missed you, Chicho." He slides his fingers on her cheek, which is still immobile.

"I didn't know you were back." She clears her throat.

"I decided at the last minute and decided to make a surprise." he checks her when she passes him, entering her room.

"How was your trip?" She looks everywhere but at me.

"Oh, my bad manners, hello, Jennie." He smiles and shakes my hand.

"Hi, Sehun." I force a smile and enter with him.

"My trip was great, I brought some things for you." he gives a smirk when Jisoo sits down behind the table and I holds back the urge to punch him.

"Candy?" She gives a brief smile.

"Other things too." he rests his hands on one of the chairs in front of her and are they talking for looks now? "Anyway, can we have lunch together? There are some things I wanted to talk to you." I see her doubtfully, biting her mouth, but she still avoids looking at me.

"Just lunch?" She arches an eyebrow.

"Whatever you want, you'll have it, Sooya." He smiles and they exchange looks again.

"Okay, I'll let you know when I'm free." She clears her throat.

"Okay, see you later." he winks at her "Bye, Jennie, good morning!" Jisoo forces a smile as she walks him to the door, as soon as he leaves, she locks it and comes to me.

"Don't be mad at me, I didn't know he would be here, I didn't even return the kiss he gave me!" She takes my hands.

"Why did you agree to have lunch with him?" I pull my hands and stand up.

"Because he wouldn't stop until he and we talk about whatever it's, just for that, I don't want you to be worried about him or anyone else, because I really..." I kiss her before she continues. She looks so beautiful when she wanders and is desperate. I push her against the table and she pulls me to her, gluing our bodies together. I pull hard on her shirt, making a few buttons fly, and I bite her bottom lip hard.

"WOAH! Jennie jealous, I like it." She laughs and squeezes my waist.

"Don't tease me, Kim Jisoo." I squeeze her breasts tightly under her bra and she throws her head back with a moan.

"If I keep teasing you, will you continue like this?" She sits down on the table and pulls me with her, before she wraps her legs around my waist, I pull her skirt up, leaving her with the purple lingerie set that really stands out against her skin. I take a step back watching her and she looks impatient now. "Come here, Jen, please." she pouts.

"No, not now, now you'll just stand there while you watch me." I blink at her as I slowly unbutton my shirt, her eyes following my every move.

"You're slow." She bites her mouth and sighs as I let my shirt fall to the floor. I move closer to her, but not enough for her to be able to touch me. "Jennie, I'm going to lose my patience." she says irritated and I start to laugh, I turn my back to her and unzip my pants slowly as it slides to the floor.