Baptism

JK's POV

"Miss Jennie, Miss Kim has just arrived and said she has a meeting scheduled with you, but it's not on your official agenda." the secretary says on the phone.

"You can ask her to come in." I say without paying much attention to what she's saying. There are so many projects that I'm having to fix because these useless ones can't do anything right.

"Miss Jende-dde-de-dde-deukie." Jisoo's voice distracts me and I start to laugh.

"What's it?" I see her lock the door and frown "We had something booked and I forgot?" I stand up, stretching myself.

"Yeah and no." she approaches me with a shrewd look.

"What do you mean, Chu?" I shake my head in confusion and she keeps watching me.

"Jennie." She says with a serious tone and takes another step, getting her body so close to mine "You look stressed."

"Yes, there are these proj..." She puts her hand on the back of my neck and kisses me, cutting me off completely. I expected a soft kiss, but this kiss from Jisoo's the complete opposite of that.

She pushes me against the table, throwing everything to the floor before quickly starting to unbutton my dress. I scratch the back of the neck hard as Jisoo squeezes my breast under the bra, making me let out a low moan.

"Chu, what are you doing?" I say with difficulty as I feel those heart-shaped lips drag over my shoulder.

"Taking your stress away." she whispers and scratches my thigh as she takes off my dress.

"What?" the twinge in my stomach gets more intense as I feel Jisoo's quick hands take my bra and she slide the tip of her tongue against my already hardened nipple "Oh, yeah, keeping going." I pull her hair hard, pressing her against me and I swear I could come just by feeling her teeth marking my breast.

"Do you have any better idea than me sucking all this irritation out of you?" Jisoo's deep, husky voice makes me bite my own mouth hard.

"No, I think your idea is excellent." I say breathlessly as she makes me sit on the edge of the table and I wrap my legs around her waist, kissing her right away.

It doesn't make sense how much power this woman has over me. Nobody should have that power over somebody else. It's even diabolical.

I unbutton her shirt, having a hard time concentrating, and throw it to the floor. I slide my nails down her back, pressing into our bodies and I swear we can catch fire in seconds.

"Maybe we should stop." She moves away suddenly as warm hands are squeezing my breasts. "You have a lot of work..."

"Don't you dare finish that damn sentence if you want to stay alive, Kim Jisoo." I take off her bra and slide my nail between her breasts, seeing her shiver "Now do what you said you were going to do!"

"My Jendeukie is in bossy mode?" she gives me a teasing smile and I bite her lower lip.

"Use your mouth for something more useful than talking bullshit." I squeeze her arms and she laughs. The husky, sexy laugh echoed in my mind, making me wetter than I already am. As if it were possible and apparently it's.

Jisoo kneels down in front of me and takes off my panties so quickly I don't even notice until I realize she's staring at me while my legs are on her shoulders.

"What the fuck do you think..." Any complaints I had dies the moment Jisoo sticks her tongue in me. "Shit, that's it, Jisoo..."

Jisoo squeezes my butt tightly and I shove a hand into her hair, pulling hard and pressing her against me.

My breathing is so labored and short, my lungs feel like they're about to explode from how much they're burning.

I rest my other free hand on the table and throw my head back as I try to contain the urge to rub myself against Jisoo and that wonderful mouth, but then someone knocks on the door.

"Miss Jennie?" the voice sounds through the fog of lust that is in my mind. Jisoo pulls away from me and chuckles softly.

"I didn't tell you to stop!" I growl at Jisoo and try to control my breathing "Yeah?"

"Do you and Miss Kim need something? Water? Coffee?" I try to process the words that are said, but all my effort is in vain when Jisoo puts two fingers together with ease, making me arch my back and bite my mouth hard.

"Remember when you did the same to me? Revenge is delicious, Jen." Jisoo's look of desire and teasing makes me shiver as I try not to lose my mind.

"No, if I need something, I'll call you. Thanks." I squirm when Jisoo bends her fingertips inside me "Stop teasing me!" I push Jisoo against me again.

She starts to laugh, but soon the tip of her tongue is working the most sensitive spot as she increases her pumps.

"Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck, Jisoo." I say breathless as I feel the orgasm building quickly, making me curl my toes. "Yes, faster"

"I love it when you're like that." Jisoo whispers in an amused voice and the warm air coming out of her mouth makes me shiver even more.

"Then obey me!" I bite my mouth as she sucks on my clit hard and I start to feel my leg muscles trembling. Before I say anything else, she digs her nails into my thighs and her tongue is inside me again. "Shit, Jisoo!" is the most I can say when I feel the orgasm hit me and Jisoo cover my mouth to prevent me from making more noise.

It's difficult since she still has her mouth and tongue working.

My legs are shaking so bad I don't know if I can walk today. I try to take a deep breath, but Jisoo starts distributing little hickeys on my inner thighs.

With what little strength I have left, I pull Jisoo to stand up and kiss her. Sliding my tongue under hers and I hear her moan dying against my mouth.

Now she wraps her arm around my waist and her kiss is soft, romantic.

"I missed baptizing office desks with you." She whispers softly as she moves away a few inches and my breathing is almost normal.

"I missed you." I sigh softly and smile when I feel her fill my face with kisses.

"Really? I like bossy Jendeuk." She speaks with a teasing tone, making her voice sexier than it normally is.

"Stop talking like that, you'll make me horny again." I slap her arm and she laughs, nibbling on my jaw.

"What kind of future wife would I be if I didn't take you out of your torment?" She whispers before kissing me again.

Wait, Jisoo said future wife?!