War

KJ's POV

"You won't get rid of us." Chaeng says.

"I don't want to get rid of you two." I start laughing when I see her scowl at me.

"Jichu would die without me." Lisa puts her feet up on my table and I raise an eyebrow in question.

"I know you have a secret crush on me, Limario, but Chaeng is here and she's jealous, better not let her know of your platonic love." I throw my hair to the side and Lisa is laughing while Chaeng slaps her and gets up.

"Won't you take this ring out of here?" I look up to see that she is pointing to the spot where you know who left the ring.

"Do you want to be with it? I think if it sells, it makes some money." I shrug and go back to looking at some papers.

"Give me! I need money!" Lisa jumps up and runs to the table, taking the ring "Mai me tang ka." I start to laugh listening to her.

"MAI ME TANG KA!" Chaeng looks at both of us and rolls her eyes.

"You two are idiots." she says and takes the ring from Lisa's hand. A knock on the door.

"Come in" I say as I try to dry the tears from laughing "Sehun! My favorite lawyer, except when brings me bad news."

"JiChu!" He gives a forced smile and closes the door "Hello, Chaelisa." He waves as he comes towards me. "We need to talk." He says in a very serious tone, which Sehun rarely adopted with me.

"You can say with them here." I shrug "Someone wanting to cause problems again?" I roll my eyes as I take the papers he hands me.

"Better it was, it would be easier and less stressful." he swallows hard. I can't believe what my eyes are reading. I can only be delusional.

"WHAT'S THAT JOKE, SEHUN?!" I throw the papers aside and stand up, gripping the edge of the table tightly.

"What happened?" Chae approaches me and puts her hands on my shoulders "JiChu, take a deep breath, whatever it is, you can solve it. You're Kim Jisoo."

"Maybe that's my curse." I say through my teeth.

"I've never seen you like this." Lisa says scared and sits next to Sehun, nudging him "Hey, bro, tell us the gossip."

"Jennie filed a lawsuit for recognition of common-law marriage during the time the two were together and division of Jisoo's assets with her." Sehun says slowly.

"I'll kill her." I step away from Chaeng and pick up the papers on the floor. "Get ready to get me out of jail in a few hours, Sehun." I take the car keys and he gets up, holding me.

"Jisoo, this is not the best option, let's talk about our action plan and..."

"Sehun." I say looking into his eyes and he sighs, after a few minutes, pulling away from me.

It feels like fate is on my side or he just likes chaos, because a little less than 20 minutes later, I'm pulling up outside Jennie's parents' mansion.

Maybe the employees don't know about our breakup yet, because they let me in and I force my best smile on them. I grab the papers and get out of the car, taping my finger to the bell.

"Is there a problem with the doorbell or..." Jennie's mom starts to say, but stops as soon as she sees me. I push her in and go inside, looking around for her.

"WHERE'S THAT BITCH?" I yell at the top of my lungs as I stop in the middle of the living room "JENNIE, WHERE ARE YOU, DEAR?"

"Jisoo, stop it!" Jennie's mother approaches me.

"Shut up because I bet you're part of this, your old bitch, and I lose the slightest control that's left in my mind." I point my finger in her face.

"What is this shouting?" Jennie appears in one of the hallways. Wearing only glasses, a long, loose T-shirt that I vaguely remember is mine, and a messy bun. "Jisoo, what are you doing here?" She looks at me confused.

"Your theatrical skill has come a long way, huh? Incredible!" I clap my hands with a wry smile on my face as I approach her.

"Why are you agitated like this?" She watches me with her brows furrowed as I stop in front of her, I push the papers into her chest.

"Stop being cynical, Jennie, did you think you'd file this lawsuit and I'd just take it so easy?" I say irritated. I want to hang her with all my strength just to see how underhanded she's.

"Jisoo" she takes the papers and turns away, walking down the same corridor "Come with me to the office."

"Jennie, do you think it's a good idea?" her mother says.

"Don't worry, Jisoo would never hurt me." she says while stopping at the door of what must be the office "Right?" She looks at me with one of her eyebrows arched.

"I wouldn't trust this idea so much if I were you." I say through gritted teeth and she looks at me in surprise, pulling me into the room and closing the door.

"I have no idea what that is." She says after throwing the papers on the table.

"Are you now blind and fake? Because I think it's pretty clear what's written there."

"Jisoo, listen to me" she takes a deep breath "I didn't sign this, I assure you. I've never seen these papers until now and I thought you knew me well enough to know that I would never do something like this."

"Oh, I'm surprised you think something like that about me, but I don't think the two of us know each other as well as we thought." I approach her "You already have the apartment that was mine and now you want half of everything that is mine?"

"I don't want anything, Jisoo!" She sighs.

"HAVE YOUR SIGNATURE ON DAMN PAPERS, JENNIE! STOP FIN..." I feel her slap burn on my face "Wow, it seems that this thing of slapping is a family thing."

"OH MY GOD! Jisoo, I didn't mean..." she tries to get closer to me and I take a step back "I'm sorry, please, Jisoo."

"I have no interest in your apologies." I rub the palm of my hand on my cheek "Know that you will not get a penny of what is mine, not even over my dead body."

"Jisoo, please, listen to me." she approaches me again.

"I'm warning you, Jennie. You started a war. I'm going to stop and hamper all the business of your family companies. I'll lead all of you to ruin, even if this is the last thing I do in my life." I slide my fingers on her cheek "I'll destroy everything you have, until there's nothing left but pure misery." I smile before leaving and slamming the door.

hey, don't forget to vote, pls! :(