Worry

RP's POV

I'm a little confused by this whole situation. Seeing Jennie practically whipped by Jisoo was something I wouldn't have imagined happening, at least not now, after she'd caught her cousin and Jisoo kissing on the couch in her house.

It's kind of funny to see Jennie so nervous and lost when Jisoo's around. I want to laugh at the same time I want to hug Jisoo. Jennie's an experienced lover, an excellent playgirl, but I've never met anyone on the same level as Jisoo's when she decides to play.

Jisoo knows she's beautiful. She knows how to tease and seduce like no one else, especially if she's not trapped or involved. It's the very personification of the pandora's box. The mistake is when you decide to "open" or drop your game. Maybe I should let Jennie know about this?

We're in a bar/nightclub that Jisoo has always loved. There is a local band and the space is comfortable, in addition to offering total discretion. Even wearing a tank top and jeans, Jisoo's the prettiest person here, followed by Jennie, who ends up getting up to go to the bathroom.

"What are you doing?" I turn to Jisoo, who's stirring the drink in her glass.

"Stirring my drink?" She looks at me like I'm crazy.

"With Jennie." I say and she laughs.

"Nothing, you said that I treat her badly, I'm changing my attitudes." She shrugs and takes a sip of the drink, making a frown.

"Chu, you'll break her heart if you keep this up, don't do it just for your ego." I sigh.

"Chae," she says in that husky voice and moves over to me, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear, then resting her hand on my thigh. "Don't worry, let's live the moment, right?" She blinks and moves away, leaning back on the couch and smiling. Okay, that got me a little excited until I see Lisa's name on my phone. Jisoo's faster and answers. "Hey, have you landed yet? Come to the location I'm sending you."

"Why did you do that?" I say irritated.

"I know you two are in love with each other, I'm helping you." She laughs. "Or not?"

"I just don't like to rush things."

"You've stayed before, what's the problem? Flashback of passion."

"What I lose?" Jennie is about to sit down when Jisoo gets up and bumps into her on purpose, then grabs her.

"Calm down, baby, now you just lost your balance." Jisoo smiles and licks her lips before leaving.

"What was this?" Jennie stutters and takes a big swig of her drink.

"Lisa landed and Jisoo invited her to come here."

"I can't believe it's going to be the third round." She folds her arms and pouts, like a 5-year-old child who didn't get the toy she asked for.

"Easier me and Lisa to be the third round than you." I roll my eyes.

"Why?" she says with curiosity.

"Are you blind?" I slap her shoulder "I saw you were almost kissing in the company, now you're all nervous and you don't know how to act around her. You're barely talking and trying at all costs to ignore her, but I see your furtive looks."

"Did she say anything about me?" Her eyes shine with anxiety.

"No, but I told her not to break your heart."

"You talk like I'm in love with her." She laughs and I arch an eyebrow questioning her, she swallows hard.

"Jennie, I know we haven't known each other for a long time, but be careful, okay? You may be an experienced playgirl, but I guarantee you, you've never dealt with someone on Jisoo's level and we don't know what's on her mind."

"The day she and Sehun broke up, I heard him saying she was using him and Sunmi to not think about how she feels about me. I didn't take it too seriously, but I couldn't get it out of my mind either." She lowers her head.

"I'm surprised, but anyway, be careful. I don't want any of you to suffer and get hurt." I squeeze her hands and feel something warm fall into my hands. "Are you crying?"

"What happened? Why are you crying?" Jisoo says standing in front of the table, looking at us. "Did someone hurt you?" She sits down next to Jennie and pulls her into a hug. "Who made you cry?"

"It was nothing." Jennie says while Jisoo pats her back. I've never seen Jisoo be that worried about anyone.

"If it was nothing, you wouldn't be crying." A phone starts ringing, it's Jisoo's. Sunmi on screen. I arch an eyebrow because she doesn't even move toward her phone, completely focused on Jennie.

"Wassupp!" Lisa says excited "I loved this place, what happened? Jen?" Lisa is now surprised.

"Let's go." Jisoo gets up and pulls Jennie with her.

"What?" Lisa and I talk together.

"Sorry to leave you just now, but I can't stay here with Jennie crying, I'm taking her away." Jisoo wraps her arms around Jennie's shoulders. "Anything, call me."

"Sunmi called you." I say and her expression remains the same.

"She's not important now, I have other concerns." she says irritated. "Have fun."

don't forget to vote, pls