Your

JK's POV

"And nothing happened at the constructions?" Kai nudges me with his elbow as he parks the car in Jisoo's company garage.

"No." I sigh and close my eyes, remembering how it felt to hug Jisoo again.

"I'm even flattered that you dumped me."

"Once?" I smile ironically and he rolls his eyes.

"It doesn't matter, if you had told me you were Kim Jisoo's ex, I don't even know how I would react. The girl knows how to be hot without making an effort" he says thoughtfully and I stare "Calm down, it was a compliment free of evil, but tell me, did she show anything?"

"Jisoo is good at hiding how she feels." I say as we enter the elevator.

"Almost an actress." he laughs and some people enter too. I start fiddling with my phone, answering some emails, until I feel someone's hand pulling me.

"What?" I look at Kai not understanding what he's doing and I try to pull my hand away, but he keeps holding it.

"Follow the theater." he speaks through gritted teeth and a forced smile on his face. I look around and hear the rumbles and stares. "You're famous around here."

"Last time I was here, we almost had sex in that room, hours later, it all came to an end, so I think they have a lot to gossip about me." I roll my eyes.

"Good Morning!" Kai says in front of Yeri's desk. Executive assistant is better than secretary, finally Jisoo promoted the girl.

"Hello, good morning..." she gasped as she looked up at us and kept looking at my hand and Kai's. "Sorry, good morning!" She forces a smile, clearly nervous.

"We have a meeting with Miss Kim and Milk Man." Kai intertwines his fingers with mine and I'm starting to get annoyed about it.

"Milkman?" She says confused. At the same moment, Jisoo opens her office door and leaves with Haein.

" I'm glad you two arrived!" Haein comes to us. His smile widens when he sees their hands held. Jisoo had such a sweet smile on her face until her gaze dropped to her intertwined fingers and now I want to kill Kai for it.

"Good Morning." the indifferent tone. I got a hug last time and now I'm back to square one.

"Sorry for making you come here, but my office is finishing being decorated and Jisoo lent me her room." Haein waves to the conference table. I try not to pout when I see that Jisoo has changed the table. I like the memories I have from that table.

"Won't you participate, Miss Kim?" Kai finally lets go of my hand and I let out a relieved sigh.

"Nah" I notice that Jisoo's gaze is on me "I have some paperwork to solve, but feel free, you won't disturb me." Her smile is a little bigger "If you want something, just let me know. Coffee, water, juice." She nods. At least her table is still the same table.

Now that I notice that Jisoo is wearing a white polo and a plaid skirt. I really wanted those thighs in my ears.

She's definitely working out, those thighs weren't all that hotter in my day, or maybe it's because I haven't seen her in a while and I wish I was taking her clothes off right now.

"Jennie?"

"Hug?" I turn to Kai and he points to the chair beside him. "Right."

After almost 2 hours and a lot of effort, on my part at least, because it's hard to be in a room with Jisoo and not be happy looking at her. She has a natural magnetism that draws everything to her.