In Love

JK's POV

It's been a few days since Jisoo's been weird. Since our really serious argument because of jealousy, on both sides, it's very different and I don't know if I should worry about it.

Not that it's a bad change. She's more affectionate, loving, caring and, generally, I act like that in our relationship, whatever kind of relationship we have. I'm thinking about this when she walks into my room with a huge bouquet of daisies and I arch an eyebrow at her.

"Is it a special occasion?" I say as I get up from my chair and walk around the table, leaning against it.

"Just for my mandu." She smiles widely and hands the bouquet to me. When I'm about to pick it up, she pulls it out and hides it behind her back, pouting and rolling my eyes.

"You're so childish." I put both hands on her face and kiss her. Contrary to what I imagined, the kiss is so soft, sweet and light.

"I'm whatever you want." She whispers when I move away. Her eyes are so bright and I have no idea what's going on. Jisoo places the bouquet in my arms and walks around the room while I admire the flowers.

"Thank you, I love daisies, how did you know?" I say as I hug the flowers carefully.

"I see more than you think, Jendeuk." She's staring at one of the books, but suddenly turns to me "Shall we have dinner today?"

"Something special?" I slide my fingertips along the petals.

"I want to take you to dinner, have a date, spend some time together for me to admire and try to record every detail of you." she approaches me and I feel my cheeks heat up like never before.

"I need to go home and get ready..." She puts her finger under my lips.

"You're perfect, as always. You're the most beautiful and stunning woman in the world, no matter what you're wearing." She slides her thumb on my bottom lip and leans closer, making me gulp "Although, in my humble opinion, you look more perfect when you're naked." She laughs softly and I shiver, getting redder than before.

"Jisoo, what are you up to?"

"Nothing, I just want to have a romantic night with you. Tonight isn't about attraction, it's about all the romantic feelings we have for each other." She gives me another soft kiss and leans her forehead on mine "I'll stop by to pick you up later, ok? Have a nice day, Jendeukie." She smiles and brushes her nose against mine before leaving.

*****************

"Did you change your clothes?" Lisa arches an eyebrow when she sees me.

"I went to the mall to buy it, do you think it's good? Am I presentable?" I take a walk for her to better analyze the red dress, hopefully fall.

"I think so." She says as she moves her phone and sits on the couch. I smack her hand.

"Tell me!"

"Why are you so anxious? For God, Jen, it's been a long time since you've been nervous. Isn't Jisoo giving you decent orgasms?" She rolls her eyes and puts her phone away.

"LISA!"

"You look great, Jen, you know that, now tell me: what's the reason for all this?" She sighs.

"Jisoo invited me to dinner." I bite my lip worriedly.

"AND? Isn't that what girlfriends do?" she looks at me like I'm going crazy. Maybe I'm.

"Yes, but I don't know what we're. We never talked about it and I..." I'm interrupted by the knock on the typical Jisoo door. Seconds later the door opens to reveal that infectious smile that fades from her face as I notice her watching me from head to toe.

"Jennie..." She pushes the door open and walks in, wearing only a black suit and high black boots.

"My God, I'm leaving before I drown in drool running down so many sides." I hear Lisa say and walk past Jisoo, but I can't look away.

"Maybe I've changed my mind about what tonight is." she approaches me, her gaze is so dark and she seems ready to attack me as if I were her prey.

"I don't even know what to say.

- I know what I want to hear right now." She puts her hand on my chin.

"Jisoo..." I say softly and she smiles but stops approaching.

"No, no, no, today I'll control myself" she closes her eyes and takes a deep breath "I love you and I want something romantic at first" she watches me from head to toe "Shall we?" She extends her hand to me.

*****************

"Miss Kim, it's been a while since you visited us." probably the restaurant manager says as soon as Jisoo stops at the reception.

"I know, I really missed your wonderful food" she laughs "But I didn't have company to bring with me, until now."

"I see" he smiles at me and nods respectfully "May I know who is she? If I may, of course."

"Don't worry, it's not necessary so many formalities between us" she intertwines her fingers with mine "This is Jennie Kim, my girlfriend." She smiles and looks at me. My breath catches as I hear the words come out of her mouth so easily.