Goals

"No, you won't lose your patience because if you do, you won't get your reward." I say before kicking my pants and turning to her. Jisoo has already climbed off the table and stands in front of me, watching me the same way I did her.

"Jennie," she says in a way that makes me shiver and looks into my eyes, her eyes are so bright, like there's a fire in each one of them, "You won't escape this time."

Jisoo pushes me to the conference table and kisses me, invading my mouth with her extremely experienced tongue, because just the way she dominates mine, I'm already getting wet. Her hands slide down and explore my sides as I tug on her hair.

When she puts one of her legs between mine and lowers her mouth to one of my breasts, I can't hold back the loud moan that escapes. She presses her hips to mine as she suckles my nipple and squeezes my butt, causing the twinges between my legs to increase considerably.

"Jisoo..." I bite my mouth to moan as low as possible and she raises her mouth to my shoulder, giving strong hickeys. I run my nails down her shoulders, all the way down her back to her ass, pressing her against me and she giggles softly. Even the way she laughs makes my body respond with a shiver.

"I changed my life purpose, Jennie." she says when she's about to kiss me and I arch an eyebrow confused with the subject that came up at that moment. Wasn't there a better time for this?

"What are you talking about, Jisoo? What life goal?" Is she getting revenge for all the times I cut her?

"Before, I didn't know what my goal in life was" she smiles as she watches my mouth, but I feel both hands on my breasts, massaging and squeezing hard, making it difficult for me to concentrate, especially after she presses her leg between mine, making the lace of her already wet panties rub against me. "Now, my goal in life is to do everything to hear my favorite sound as much as I can."

"Hmmm..." I take a deep breath and dig my nails into her butt, pressing her more against me and trying to concentrate on what she's saying "What is your favorite sound?" I say with difficulty as she pulls my nipples and smiles evil.

"Your moans, Jennie." she kisses me and slides one of her hands inside my already soaked panties, making me choke. "My goal now is to make you moan as much as I can" she whispers before biting my shoulder and I throw my head to the side, low moans echoing through the room, mixed with my wheezing.

I have no idea how she manages to be this good with her fingers because the moment she puts two of them inside me, it's like a huge wave of pleasure spreads through my body. When she starts rubbing my clit with her thumb and increases the rhythm of her fingers, my moans increase and this seems to motivate even more.

"Jisoo..." I bite her shoulder hard and scratch the back of her neck "Do you remember where we're?" I say with difficulty "I can't moan loudly and you're making it more and more a challenge." I squeeze her arm tightly.

"I don't care, I just want to hear you moan and I don't give a shit who can listen. I want you, Jennie, like I never wanted anyone." she says looking into my eyes with such conviction and kisses me at the exact moment I feel the orgasm building, she puts her hand on my neck, squeezing lightly as we kiss and her movements are faster and faster.

"Yeah, Jisoo, right there" I moan between kisses as she hits the sweet spot and she smiles broadly against my lips, increasing the speed of her thumb to my clit even more as if possible and choking lightly, as she spreads kisses on my face until my whole body tenses. She bites my mouth hard to stifle my really loud moan. Well, I wasn't scandalous until I met Kim Jisoo. My legs are like jelly and she has to rest her hands on my waist to hold me up.

"WOW! I think we took it hard." she laughs and kisses me passionately, I wrap my arms around her neck and release a long breath into her mouth "I'm crazy about you Jennie, I've never been so in love with someone."

"If my brain worked, I would think of something corny to answer." I whisper softly, my eyes growing heavy as she strokes my waist, drawing circles with her thumb.

"If your brain doesn't work now, imagine when I use my mouth..." I hear the smile in her voice and arch an eyebrow at her as my body slowly recovers. "Maybe we should order a new brain?" she smiles smugly.

"Let's see who needs a new brain now." I push her over to the couch as I take off her panties and bra and she looks genuinely surprised.

"Jennie, we don't..." I kiss her and sit on the couch, pulling her into my lap. I slide my nails down her thighs and she shudders above me.

"Shut up, Kim Jisoo, your reign is over." I suck her tongue hard and she lets out a low moan on my lips. I distribute light bites on her neck and squeeze her ass, making her fit into my lap.

"Oh, Jen! Jennie!" Her hands are on the back of my neck, pulling my hair, while I give her shoulder a few hickeys and slide the tip of my tongue on her nipple, teasing her, biting lightly as I hear her moan and start to roll on top of me. "You're torturing me, Jen."

Jisoo presses against me and I shiver when I feel her so wet, before I slide my hand up to her entrance, I give her butt a hard slap and she moans louder, biting her mouth right after and holding back the urge to laugh when I hear the knock on the door.

"Miss Kim?" Yeri's voice on the other side of the door sounds worried. I suck on her breast hard and bite down at the same time I start rubbing her clit slowly and feel Jisoo scratch my shoulders.

"Yeah?" Jisoo tries very hard to sound normal, but gasps when I stick two fingers in her and scratch my arms.

"Is everything fine? Do you need something?" I slowly pull my mouth away from Jisoo's breast and she takes a deep breath.

" Yeah, Chu, do you need something?" I whisper softly just so the hot air hits her chest as I watch her face twitch and she glare at me.

"No" I speed up the movements and I cup her other breast "Yeri." Her voice cracks as she starts to ride my hand. "Everything is excellent!" she says with a lot of effort, the sighs and moans escaping her lips even as she bites them and I slap her butt again.

"Bitch." she says through clenched teeth as her rides speed up and I leave bruises all over her breasts and shoulders.

"You bitch, Chu." I whisper as I slide my hand down her stomach to her neck, the same way she did with me, squeezing lightly and I feel her inner walls press against my fingers. "Come to me, Kim Jisoo." I whisper with my mouth on her neck, giving a strong hickey accompanied by my thumb on her clitoris rubbing and pressing.

"Holy shit, Jennie," she says breathlessly as the orgasm takes over her body and I still see some spasms making me laugh, I slide my hands on her thighs and light kisses on her shoulder until she lifts her face to face me. "We're gonna have to get married, Jennie, get the dress ready."

"What are you talking about?" I arch an eyebrow and she smiles widely.

"I'll never let you go."

"Why?" She leans her forehead on mine when she hears me and holds my face with both hands.

"I just found the love of my life and the best sex of my life in the same person, only if I was crazy to let you get away." she kisses me, pressing herself against me and I wrap my arms around her waist feeling like the happiest woman in the world just to be with Jisoo.

don't forget to eat and vote!