Acceptation

JK's POV

"I always screw it up, don't I?" I say as soon as we pass through the door of Jisoo's old apartment or my new apartment. The way here was silent and uncomfortable. Tonight is taking a completely different turn than I expected, but it's my fault after all.

Jisoo just ignores me and heads to the kitchen. She drinks water and stares at some point on the wall, not saying anything.

"It's better to finish everything officially and not see each other again. Anything you have to deal with me, talk to Sehun." She puts the glass on the counter.

"Wait, what?" I approach her and I've never seen Jisoo's gaze so cold, not even when she couldn't stand me.

"Did you hear me." She makes a move to move away and I pin her against the bench.

"We were almost having sex an hour ago and now you don't want to see me anymore?" She keeps staring at me, but doesn't say anything "Why? I need to know at least this."

"No, you don't need to know my reasons. I need to go, Jennie."

"You don't leave until I know your reasons." I approach her and she sighs.

"I'm tired of you." She says looking into my eyes "I'm tired of always being in the dark. I'm always crystal clear with you. You're always hiding something from me. I don't trust you anymore, Jennie. I can't even try anything with you, because I can't believe you."

"My father didn't have a heart attack because of us, he had a heart attack because he's deep in gambling debts and the loan sharks are charging him." I say with my head down and I hear her laughing.

"He's so stupid that he could have done the perfect chest move if he hadn't been so homophobic. I would have easily fallen." She crosses her arms.

"I would never have accepted that!" I look at her and she's staring at me with an amused smile on her face.

"You sign a lawsuit to claim half of my assets. See? How can I trust anything you say?"

"Jisoo."

"Jennie, you say one thing and do another." She smiles sadly "You may be the love of my life, but I reached my limit with you. I'm fed up with devoting myself to you while I don't get the least in return. It's not the kind of relationship I want to have."

"But..."

"But nothing, Jennie. You made a choice, you chose your family over me."

"They are my family!" I rest my hands on her waist.

"I planned to be your family, but look where we're." Her voice breaks at the end and Jisoo looks away.

"Please, Jisoo..." I start to cry and hug her, but she remains still.

"Jennie, I need more than your empty words and promises, I need something concrete and I know there is none of that with you." she says in a cold voice "Before, I even thought you were doing this because you felt guilty, but now that I know you know the truth about what they're and still choose to be by their side, there's no hope for us."

"Chu, please, let's talk. We came here for this, didn't we?"

"When I thought there was still something to be repaired, yes, but now I see that there's nothing more for us to build, Jennie."

"Chu, you can't do this, give up on us like this..." I hug her tighter and put my face in her neck. I can feel Jisoo tense, she's barely breathing.

"Jennie, I'll give you two weeks to get out of the apartment and then I'll put it up for sale, got it" She tries to push me away, but I keep holding her. "Jennie."

"Chu, you're hot-headed now, there are a lot of emotions, all the longing and what we feel for each other are making you confused, even more after knowing about..."

"Jennie" she puts her hands on my shoulders "Don't make things worse. This ship is sinking faster, so give it up, or rather accept it, because you gave up on us a long time ago." She gently pushes me away and walks to the living room.

"Chu, do you still love me?" She stops walking when she hears me and sighs. "Answer me!"

"Yes, Jennie, I still love you" she turns to me "But no matter how much I love you, I can't love for both of us. I don't have the strength to maintain a relationship for two people. I'm tired of dedicating myself and fighting alone. I deserve more than that, I deserve more than someone like you."

end?

just kidding, don't be mad hahahaa 

don't forget to vote ;)