Second Chance

JK's POV

Every time I think about what Jisoo said that day, I'm curious to know if it's real or just a flirt. I feel my cheeks burn even though I'm alone with these dirty thoughts.

Sunmi traveled to Paris a few days ago and I'm bored. I'm glad to hear the doorbell because it means the fun has arrived. Lisa and Rosé!

"You look awful." Lisa throws herself beside me "This has been frequent for Jennie Kim."

"Did you really change the sofa?" Rosé laughs.

"Why?" Lisa looks at me confused.

"She caught Jisoo and Sunmi kissing..." Rosé starts to say.

"Wait a minute, not kissing" I say irritated when I remember that day "If I took 10 minutes to get home, I'm sure I would catch them having sex. Seriously, even the weather here was hot and the air temperature was 64,4 °F!" I cross my arms.

"If you're so jealous, why did you push Jisoo back to your cousin? She was on yours, Jen!" Lisa raises her voice "You're too dumb."

"I DON'T KNOW!" I scream and bury my face in my hands "I got desperate when I realized how she was acting with me because, deep down, I never thought it would happen, so when it happened, my brain went into gear."

"You're a complete idiot, Jennie Kim!" I feel a pillow on my face.

We hear the door open to reveal a couple kissing. You don't have to be very smart to know that hot ass in the tight jeans is Jisoo's. She has her arm around Sunmi's waist while her other hand pulls the suitcase inside.

When Sunmi closes the door, Jisoo pushes her against her in such a sexy way that I feel shivers and jealous, very jealous.

"Are you sorry because your brain is stupid?" Lisa says softly as I shoot her with my eyes.

"Weren't you in Paris?" I raise my voice and Sunmi pushes Jisoo scared.

"Oh, hi!" Sunmi is shy and Jisoo laughs, backhug Sunmi, resting her chin on her shoulder.

"Hello, girls." Jisoo smiles broadly at us.

"I'm going to change and come back to tell the news." Sunmi pulls the suitcase while Jisoo sits in one of the armchairs.

"Chae, I'm thinking about going to Jeju, it's going to be the opening of a friend's resort."

"I love Jeju!"

"Wait, the Soojoo resort?!" I arch an eyebrow and Jisoo nods, while Rosé frowns. "What?"

"I don't want to go anymore. I won't be the third round." Rosé crosses her arms angrily.

"What's happening?" Lisa says confused and I notice Rosé and Jisoo talking through looks. Yes, that made me jealous too.

"Soojoo's a friend of Jisoo, a friend with many benefits and in love with her." Jisoo laughs when she hears it.

"Don't worry, I told her I was with someone and planned to use you for this, if Lisa doesn't mind, of course." Jisoo smiles. "By the way, it will be 4 days of travel, you can accompany us if you want."

"We'll!" Lisa answers for us "And you can use Jen instead of Rosé." Lisa gives me a evil look.

"If there's no problem for Miss Ruby, I really don't care" Jisoo shrugs as she stares at me "I have no problem being seen with someone so..."

"I went back!" Sunmi throws herself on Jisoo's lap, who wraps her arms around Sunmi waist and pulls her closer. I roll my eyes and notice a red mark on Sunmi's neck.

"We have other places to sit." I try to sound normal and Sunmi starts to get up.

"Don't worry, I'm fine anyway, my lap is better than anywhere else to sit" Jisoo gives me a seductive look "You would know that if you had tried it, Miss Ruby." I automatically remember what she said on the podium and feel the heat invade my cheeks. Rosé and Lisa laugh.

"Soo!" Sunmi slaps her.

"Relax, it's funny to see her blushing." Jisoo laughs.

"What were you talking about?" Sunmi says and I watch Jisoo play with the hem of her blouse.

"Jeju." Rosé says.

"I wanted so much to go, but I came back just to get some things. I'm moving to Paris." Sunmi sighs looking at Jisoo who seems indifferent.

"What?" I'm happy now and I know it's wrong.

"I received a very good proposal and I didn't have the courage to deny it. I'll miss you." Sunmi caresses Jisoo's cheek while Jisoo just kisses her cheek and gives her a gentle smile.

"You know there are flights between Korea and Paris, right?" Lisa says and I shoot her.

"Let's take our time." Sunmi leaves pulling Jisoo to the bedroom and I sigh.

"Looks like you're getting a second chance, Jen, don't screw it up this time." Rosé says.

************

Soojoo and I have always hated each other. Since school days. I doubt that will ever change.

I notice her frown as soon as she sees me, but soon her gaze changes when she sees Jisoo. The look of someone who sees something they desperately want but I can't judge her. Jisoo is wearing only denim shorts and a loose blouse that shows off her shoulders. They hug and I see Soojoo give a kiss to the corner of Jisoo's mouth who doesn't seem to mind.

"I brought some guests, if you don't mind."

"Of course not, Chu! So where's your girlfriend?"

"Jennie Kim, I know you were friends in high school." Jisoo says in an amused tone as she takes the keys. "Actually, we didn't date." I arch an eyebrow at her "We're getting to know each other better." She takes my hand.

"I understand." Soojoo looks at me with that look of "enjoy it while it lasts" and I do my best bitch face with a smirk at her. "Enjoy your stay girls," she smiles at Lisa and Rosé, but pulls Jisoo over and whispers something in her ear, making Jisoo just nod.

"Let's go." Jisoo tosses the key to Lisa and takes my hand as we walk to the elevator. I feel electrical waves and small shocks from the contact, but I don't care, having her hand in mine feels so right that I even avoid moving.

"It's amazing here!" Lisa says amazed looking like a 5 year old. As soon as the elevator doors close, Jisoo lets go of my hand and moves away. I avoid sighing, but I notice the exchange of glances between Rosé and Lisa.

"Maybe I'll shower and rest a bit before going down, let me know if you want to do something." Jisoo says as she exits the elevator and I follow her.

She hands me an access card without saying anything and we walk into the room, which is really amazing and the view too. I walk out onto the balcony and watch everything for I don't know how long, until I turn around and see Jisoo sleeping peacefully, still wearing her robe.

She's beautiful even in her sleep. I gently brush a few strands of hair out of her face, but she mumbles something and I end up laughing softly to hear her. She opens her eyes slowly and makes a small smile, but then she arches her eyebrow, seeming to remember where we're, and stands up.

"Sorry." she goes to her suitcase to get some clothes, but her voice sounds so hoarse because she just woke up and I need a lot of effort to avoid any more dirty thoughts about her.

"For what?" I'm still sitting watching her.

"For napping in your bed." she forces a cough "But don't worry, it won't happen again and we won't sleep in the same bed, if that's what you was tense with before." she smiles and enters the bathroom before I say something.