A Tie

JK's POV

"Why did you close this deal? Seriously, Jisoo, sometimes I think you do things on purpose to piss me off." I look at the email again.

"It wasn't me who closed it, it was your father, Jennie!" her tone is irritated.

"Send someone else instead!" I turn to her and she runs a hand over her face.

"I can't, Jennie, did you read the email? They were specific, they want the person responsible for the projects." she says slowly.

"I don't want you in Paris, what part of this don't you understand?"

"Then tell Sunmi that we're together and everything is resolved." she says as if it were easy. As if there weren't years of fighting between me and Sunmi to always be above each other. Yes, that's ego and childishness, but I know how in love Sunmi was and she's never been like that for anyone. I don't want to take risks.

"I'll go with you."

"Jennie, you have that work to visit and I need to board, at the latest, tomorrow night." she sighs and approaches me "Why are you so reluctant?" Jisoo rests her hands on my arms and slides up and down as if trying to calm me down.

"I know Sunmi, I know what she's capable of." I pout.

"But you date me, not her." Jisoo says in a firm tone and I know the discussion is almost over, but I still need to win it.

"I have an idea." I move closer to her and start to distribute kisses on her neck.

"What?" She arches her eyebrow, watching me and I nibble her earlobe.

"An idea that will be good for both of us." I say softly and slide the tip of my tongue behind her ear.

"Which one?" Her voice sounds less firm than before and I suppress a smile.

"And if I visit the work tomorrow" I leave a trail of wet kisses on her neck and feel the tightness in my arms tighten "In the morning, then afternoon or early evening, we can board for Paris." I whisper softly and bite the base of her neck, I see her shiver "What do you think of my idea?"

"Won't you get too tired?" She says in a hoarse and low tone.

"No, nothing tires me when it comes to making efforts to be with you." I nibble her chin and Jisoo stares at me. Her brown eyes are almost flaming and I bite my bottom lip "We can face it with a mini trip as a couple, to celebrate that we're together in the city of love."

"Whatever you want, Jennie." She rests her hand on my jaw and kisses me softly, but in a matter of seconds, the kiss turns into something passionate and intense. Jisoo wraps her arm around my waist, squeezing me against her and I release a muffled moan into her mouth.

"Then I'll ask Yeri to buy my ticket." I smile as I push her.

"Wait, you were seducing me just for me to give in." She looks at me surprised with my ability and gets annoyed. "That's not fair Jennie, you can't use your power over me to manipulate me like that!"

"In love, in war and in arguments, anything is valid." I wink at her before walking out the door.

***********************

"Won't you forgive me?" I pout and Jisoo just ignores me.

"Do you regret what you did?" she says after a few minutes while we're in the taxi.

"Chu, please, I didn't think you would take it so seriously."

"All right, Jen." she sighs and turns to me "Sunmi and I are going to have lunch together, the day after tomorrow, do you want to go?" she gives me a soft smile.

"What?" I raise my voice and I see the driver look quickly at us "How does she know you're here?"

"I told her we were here for a project" she smiles widely "She called me to lunch and I accepted, even because, who knows here better than her, right?"

"I know, Jisoo. I can take you and show you what you want, but you'd rather go out with her than with me, I'm your girlfriend." I cross my arms and feel the pain throbbing in my head.

"Jen, it's just lunch and because it's been a while since we've seen each other, I consider her an excellent friend." She takes my hand.

"An excellent friend who left Korea completely in love with you." I pull my hand.

"Still, a friend. Are you going to have lunch with us or not? I need to let her know, she told me that the lunch and afternoon plans would be according to the number of people attending."

"If it's a simple lunch, why does she need to know? This doesn't smell good to me, she's up to something." I squint at Jisoo who just shrugs.

"I think she's trying to be kind and receptive. Sunmi is a very warm and caring person." She gives a provocative smile and I grit my teeth.

"You're getting revenge for what I did, aren't you?"

"In love, in war and in arguments, anything is valid." she smiles innocently at me before opening the door of the taxi that has just stopped in front of our hotel. Annoyed snort and I mentally curse her.

"This game is far from over, Kim Jisoo." I leave the taxi leaving her alone with the bags.