Hesitation

KJ's POV

Jennie looks sleepy and my feet are killing me. I hate stiletto heels, I always get tired of them fast.

As soon as I open the door, I kick off my sandals and throw it somewhere, moaning in relief. I slide my feet onto the plush, fluffy rug. Almost like heaven after these hours of torture.

Jennie's strangely silent. Maybe she's regretting what happened earlier? Should I ask? This woman drives me crazy, I never know what happens because she's crazy!

I decide to ignore her and open a game on my phone, sitting on the edge of the bed still dressed as I wait for Jennie to come out of the bathroom. I'm almost done with a phase when she takes the phone out of my hand. When I look at her, I choke on my own air. She's only in her underwear and I'm surprised she's so close to me.

"What are you doing?" I try to look away to anywhere but her, but it's too hard. Her body is beautiful. She's beautiful and she's here, in front of me, just inches away. If I reach out, I have it, but I can't do it.

"Nothing." She gives an innocent smile and I stand up.

"I'm going to take a bath." I look around, but she pushes me onto the bed again, making me sit up and climbing onto my lap, sitting facing me "Jennie?"

"Hmmm..." she hums softly close to my ear. I take a deep breath because I can feel her warm breath on my neck, sending shivers all over my body. "Maybe I changed my mind."

"About?" I arch an eyebrow. Maybe she's testing me to see how serious I'm taking all of this. She could just ask me instead.

"About us." She whispers softly before kissing me. I wrap my arm around her waist and slide my other hand behind her back.

I feel her hands pulling my hair and scratching the back of my neck, making me press harder against her. I slide my hand down her side to her thigh and squeeze hard as she sucks on my tongue.

Jennie breaks the kiss and slides her mouth down to my neck. I throw my head to the side giving her more space and feel her leaving light marks, making me moans. My body seems to have a conscience of its own because when I realize I'm about to unclasp her bra, I lift my hands and move away from her.

"We better stop here." I say with difficulty, trying to focus on reason.

"Why?" Her voice sounds surprised. I get up, laying her down on the mattress and standing still.

"I don't want you to do anything on impulse, earlier you said we should go slow, so let's go slow. We have all the time of the world." I stare at her and she looks thoughtful.

"I changed my mind." She smiles and bites her lower lip. Oh, hell, no!

"Are you drunk?!" I arch an eyebrow trying to understand this sudden change. She really is crazy.

"Don't you want me?" she gets up and pulls my dress down, I feel the cloth go down my body, but I don't look away from her.

"Jennie? Have you gone crazy?" I look at her incredulously "I've never wanted someone as much as I want you. It hurts, it's crazy, but I don't want to and I won't force you to do anything. I'll respect your space and your wishes." She puts her hand on my chin and squeezes, I feel her nails on my cheeks and she brings her face close to mine.

"Jisoo" her eyes are darker, in a way I've never seen before "I want you, NOW!" She bites my bottom lip hard. "What else do I need to say or do for you to understand this?!"

"Start moaning." I smile before placing my hand on the back of her neck and pulling her into a hot kiss.

Jennie pulls me with her until we fall onto the bed, I quickly take off her bra and slide my hands down her body. Her skin looks like velvet, so soft, delicate, in addition to that sensational perfume that only she has, completely intoxicating.

I take light bites of her shoulder and place my knee between her legs, making her let out a hoarse moan, making me bite her neck harder than necessary. Jennie scratches my back, pressing me against her, I slide my fingers down her stomach and lower my mouth toward her breasts as she pushes me abruptly. I stagger back and look at her confused, not understanding what's going on.

"We better stop." She says without looking at me.

"Did I do something you didn't like?" I take a step towards her and she stares at me in a way that makes me shiver. "Something I did wrong, I don't know."

"I don't want it anymore, that's all." She gets up taking her robe.

"Are you serious?" I look at her shocked. I have no idea what I did.

"Yes," she says dryly, her back to me.

"Was it something I did? I hurt you?" I place a hand on her shoulder and she moves away, turning to me.

"I just don't want to." she says and I'm watching her face looking for any sign that it's a joke, but no, she's serious. I sigh and go to my suitcase, put on a sweatshirt and shorts, put on sneakers, and put the headphone around my neck. "Where are you going?" I hear her voice behind me.

"Out." I open the fridge and get a bottle of water.

"Where?"

"I don't know, anywhere, it doesn't matter." I'm walking to the door.

"Are you mad at me because I didn't want to have sex with you? Really?"

"Jennie, I really don't want to talk right now." I take a deep breath "There's a lot going on in my mind and body, so please don't make it more difficult." I close the door carefully when I'm leaving.

When I enter the elevator, I'm surprised to see Soojoo. She's still wearing her evening dress and the elevator goes up instead of down. I look at the buttons, checking that I've hit the right number.

"You want to fuck someone." She laughs.

"Yeah" I sigh and rub my temples "I'm tired, you know how irritated I get when someone interrupt this kind of situation."

"Oh!" She holds back a laugh and I roll my eyes.

"You can make some jokes, feel free." I close my eyes waiting for her to annoy me, I wait a few seconds and nothing. I'm about to open my eyes when I feel her familiar lips on mine.

I brace my hands on her waist and squeeze, pressing her against me. When the elevator doors open on the floor she's on, she pulls me up and I kisses her again, bumping into the walls until we reach her room.

hey, babies! don't forget to vote, pls ♥