Chapter two

2. TAKE ME HOME TO YOU

"He's here, this was a mistake!" Trevor shouts frantically as he entered the room the bestfriend duo and the doppelgänger were in

Olivia and Sienna instantly looked at each other with smirks and mischief twinkling in their eyes. They've decided they were going to manipulate the Scooby gang, gain their trust but be on the Mikaelsons side because who wouldn't? That means, they need to let Elijah be temporarily murdered, much to both of their disappoint, and go back to Mystic Falls with the Salvatore's and Elena.

The bestfriend duo had barely spoken to the doppelgänger who kept on glancing at them in confusion and caution but she never actively tried to make conversation so neither did the girls - not that they would have spoken to her if she started the conversation anyway.

"I told you I would get us out of this you have to trust me." Rose spoke soothingly, glancing over at the brunette who was huddled with her blonde friend, she knew if there was even so much as the tiniest scratch on her, they'd both be in for trouble. And by trouble she meant instant death.

"No, he wants me dead Rose!"

"He wants them more." Rose reasoned, gesturing over to the doppelgänger and the attractive brunette, both of them knowing he'd give up the doppelgänger instantly if necessary to have even a second long interaction with his mate.

"I can't do this, you give her to him, he'll have mercy on you but I need to get out of here." Trevor frantically spoke, disregarding the fact he didn't have a daylight ring and would literally burn into nothing but ash in the sun.

"Hey! What are we?" Rose said gently as she stood in front Trevor, looking him directly in the eye and trying to get him to calm down.

"We're family, Forever."

Sienna looked to Olivia with a raised eyebrow, silently questioning whether or not they should save Trevor and after a moment of contemplation Olivia shook her head - if they planned on infiltrating the Scooby gang they couldn't do anything that would provoke suspicion from them.

A loud knock sounded from the front door and Sienna barely bit down a squeal of excitement, Elijah was admittedly one of her top few favourites in the show.

"Your scared." Elena whispered out as she looked at the two vampires, older than both her boy toys and her ancestor, Katherine Pierce. If they were scared then she sure as hell was.

'No really I thought they were excited'  Sienna retained from making a sarcastic comment as she rolled her eyes at the doppelgänger stating the obvious yet again.

"Stay here with them, and don't make a sound." Rose advised, ignoring the doppelgänger's comment as she exited the room.

Sienna and Olivia sat impossibly close to each other on the couch, the brunette's head on her blonde bestfriend's shoulder. Olivia looked at Sienna and a small smile adorned her lips when she saw the excitement hidden in her bestfriend's eyes.

"Rose-Marie." Elijah greeted smoothly as he stood at the doorway of the worn down mansion, "Is there somewhere we can talk?"

"Yes, in here. You uh have to forgive the house." Rose stammered fearfully as she tired to gulp down the plethora of fearful emotions that threatened to rise.

"Oh, no, what's a little dirt. I completely understand. So tell me? What is it that gives you the courage to call me."

Rose-Marie gulped as she stared into Elijahs questioning brown eyes, "I have a doppelgänger." She said, fearing his reaction if she said she had his mate as well.

"And?" Elijah prompted, narrowing his eyes suspiciously as he stared at the vampire in front him, sensing that she was holding back a key bit of information.

"And yours and your brothers mate."

That was all it took to start to destroy the self control Elijah had skilfully built up over the years : speeding forward he immediately bright the woman into a tight choke hold - his brown eyes narrowed dangerously. This was certainly not a joke to him, no, it was the most important thing in the entire world to him and if Rose was lying, he'd kill her. Simple as.

"Do not lie to me about this, Rose-Marie." Elijah snarled viciously, staring with such ferocity into Rose's eyes that she flinched back as much as she could.

"I'm..not." Rose choked out, Elijah reluctantly letting her go upon seeing her almost fading into unconscious. Rose took several deep breaths to calm her heartbeat before looking back up at the man she feared, "give me your word you will give me and Trevor freedom and I'll lead you to them."

Elijah raised an eyebrow, silently impressed as he responded - "You have my word I will pardon you." He concluded, being extra careful with his words.

Rose nodded, pleased with his answers, and began to lead him upstairs to where both his mate and the doppelgänger were.