Chapter thirty one

31. IT'S SO SWEET..

 IT'S SO SWEET

"So.." Olivia trailed off as both girls laid flat on Sienna's bed, appreciating the for once calm silence as they both ran through all of their thoughts, cherishing the presence of their favourite person next to them. "That was unexpected."

Sienna breathed out a incredulous laugh, her brain pounding in her skull, "Yeah, just a tad." She sarcastically mumbled in reply.

"Oi don't get sarcy with me, babe." Olivia teasingly reprimanded with a light smile to her lips in the hopes of lighting her best friends mood. "It's not like it's a bad thing, you have the mikaelson brothers on their knees for you, practically."

"Yeah, I know." Sienna spoke softly as she they both turned to fully face each other, heads resting on the pillows and keeping eye contact with each other. "But now I just feel like it's my duty to fall in love with them, and I don't really know what to do. I feel horrible that they've been waiting for their soulmate, just for it to be me of all people."

"Shut up." Olivia snipped lightheartedly, wrapping her arms around Sienna and entangling their limbs as they cuddled. "You're so amazing, Sienna and I genuinely do consider myself the luckiest person in the world that you chose to be my best friend. You're always there for me, you make me laugh when I'm miserable, you coax me out of my depressive states and never judge me, you constantly cheer me up without even knowing and I don't know what I would do without you, Sienna. You're the reason that I'm still living and breathing, and you remind me that true happiness does exist, all by being yourself."

Sienna laughed breathily as her head rested in the crook of Olivia's neck, fingers twiddling with the blonde strands comfortingly. "Aww shut up, you sap."

"Hmm is that why my neck feels wet?" Olivia teased back with a grin pulling at her plush lips, jokingly wiping the skin of her neck which Sienna's head was near.

Sienna laughed in reply, squeezing her arms tighter around her best friend and blissfully closing her eyes, "I love you Liv."

Olivia's amused grin dipped down into a fond, content smile as she kissed the top of Sienna's head, "I love you too, always."

"Always."

"And, about the mate thing.." Olivia brought up and Sienna hummed, "It's completely not your duty to be with them, if you don't want to be with them just let them know the truth, I know how you are and I won't let you lie for their happiness or to avoid conflict, it's not happening. But.. if you're willing then you can give the whole soulmate thing a try, obviously you won't fall in love immediately, just treat it like a normal relationship.. and see what happens. I know you're probably shitting in your thong about the thought of eternal commitment, but they have purely good intentions.. and maybe, you could be happy forever with them. And if not we can run off into the sunset together in our Taylor Swift shirts."