Chapter thirteen

13. SHE'S THE FIRE IN THE SIN

"So, to summarise everything : you want me to alline with you and keep my, who I thought to be, traitorous brother alive because he actually didn't drop my siblings in the ocean and he currently carts them around in coffins like boxed up dolls?" E...

"So, to summarise everything : you want me to alline with you and keep my, who I thought to be, traitorous brother alive because he actually didn't drop my siblings in the ocean and he currently carts them around in coffins like boxed up dolls?" Elijah summarised with a hum as he swirled the bourbon in his grasp.

"Pretty much, yeah." Sienna smirked casually as she leant back in the chair she was sitting in — her body clad in what she called her (murder getup) which, to translate, was high waisted black jeans, a v-neck leather top accompanied with thigh high leather boots and a vibrant red lipstick.

What she didn't know, quite frankly for the safety of the whole world, was that Elijah would have honestly agreed immediately. No questions asked. He would do absolutely anything for her and there was genuinely no limit on how far he would go for her.

"I don't see a reason to disagree and lose a valuable alliance." Elijah mused with a false thoughtful expression. He had made up his mind the second Sienna requested a chat.

Sienna's eyes lit up excitedly and Elijah took a moment to compare the contrast of facial expressions from the devilish joy she has portrayed with causing the eldest Salvatore brother pain and now the almost childlike excitement her face adorned.

"This'll be fun." Sienna cackled a manic cackle with her head titled back gracefully, a cackle that would perhaps have others fleeing for the hills but instead Elijah found himself being drawn to the madness more than anything, wanting to unleash the beast he kept tamed on the daily. Of course he refrained but at a later date he could see himself allowing the beast to take control whether it be willingly or he just somehow snapped.

"Indeed it will be.. Sienna." Elijah grinned slightly, his heart filled with overwhelming joy at the prospect of bringing his mate happiness and she certainly seemed very happy with his decision.

Sienna looked back up slowly with twinkling eyes and a roguish smirk playing on her cherry painted lips. Yeah this would be fun. She could feel it.

• • •

"I don't understand why it's entertaining to watch an animated cat chase around a mouse with an absurdly large dog as a side character. And this show is hardly realistic." Enzo scoffed as he took a sip of his tea — watching Tom and Jerry on the TV screen.

"Excuse me?" Olivia shrieked in outrage as she practically sprinted in from the kitchen, spatula in hand.

"You should probably start running." Sienna warned the vampire with a playful tone though she was being entirely genuine.

Time had zoomed by since last night. After making her alliance with Elijah and feeling immensely proud of herself, he had gone back to wherever he was staying but the two stayed in contact over the phone (both texting and calling) it was mostly business stuff but she snuck in the occasional meme to confuse the one thousand year old vampire.

Just as Olivia was about to repeatedly beat Enzo with the spatula and excited squeal alerted attention to a sleepy looking davina practically skipping in with a new radiant happy glow about her.

"I love this show!" Davina exclaimed cheerily as she plopped down on the sofa and turned up the volume looking at the bright screen with slightly blurred eyes from sleep.

"See, she's got taste." Olivia grinned brightly, bending down to press a kiss to the girl's cheek and sticking her tongue out childishly at Enzo who returned the action with equal immaturity.

"How'd you sleep kiddo?" Sienna asked softly as she ruffled Davina's long locks of messy brunette hair.

"Great." Davina replied honestly. "The best sleep I've had in like... god I can't even remember. Seriously, thank you."

"It's no trouble, I'm happy to be of service." Sienna laughed lightly at the sheepish look of gratitude on her face — pressing a kiss on the girl's forehead as she stood and dusted herself off.

"Where are you going?" Freya inquired curiously as she strolled into the room fully dressed and ready for the day — she had been in the kitchen with Olivia, helping her choose what to cook for the day and maybe a bit of flirting.

"I'm bored so I'm going to speed up the process of something." Sienna answered vaguely with a cheeky glint in her eyes as she spared a wink to Freya before walking up the stairs.

"Strange girl." Enzo hummed to himself with a fond shake of his head.

"A good strange." Davina amended with a soft grin as she continued to watch Tom and Jerry.

• • •

"Enna..what did you do?" Olivia quizzed cautiously as she walked into Sienna's room (after knocking of course, she hates when people don't knock first) her best friend was lying flat on her stomach with her feet in the hair as she looked at the computer with a victorious smirk.

"I just sent a certain message to the owner of a puppy I'm looking to adopt." Sienna replied innocently.

"You sent a very obnoxious and attention demanding message to klaus and his witch didn't you?" Olivia sighed tiredly, rubbing her face in frustration.

"Yup." Sienna said, chuckling at the look on her best friend's face. "But now I also kinda want a puppy."

"For the love of-" Olivia cut herself off, blowing at a stressed breath of air. "I'll be greying soon because of your stupidly reckless behaviour."

"You now you love me." Sienna retorted with a cheeky grin and wink.

"Unfortunately I do, you bitch." Olivia sighed once more as she flopped back onto Sienna's bed.

"Jerk."

"Fuck face."

"Whore."

"I'm really feeling the love here."

"Mhm I'm glad."