Chapter thirty four

34. SO SCARLET IT WAS..
(this is a pretty long chapter bc um it's been a little bit 😍😍😍)

Holy shit.

Sienna couldn't say she was particularly familiar with the feeling of content and less so when it was caused by people—although Olivia consistently kept her happy, not that she would ever admit that to the already big-headed blonde she called her best mate—but now, all Sienna could feel was contentment.

Regretfully (but really not) she'd took Kol up on that offer to room with her, experiencing another severe round of arguments and violence from the Mikaelson brothers yet again; Sienna would never forget the skill with which Finn had fought with a fucking teaspoon or how Elijah ended up using his tie as a whip, Klaus opted for two breadsticks which ended up cracking and crumbling all in Kol's hair when he flung them.

But. . anyway, all of that was, shockingly, not the cause for her current status of content. Even more shockingly. . Kol Mikaelson was said reason for her emotions.

Sienna had barely woken up, snuggled into the warmth of an extremely muscular chest that was a surprisingly good pillow, strong arms tight around her waist, a hand placed just above her arse and landed on the exposed flesh of her hip. The blanket was snug around the both of them, cocooning her into such a genuinely amazing feeling of warmth—the soft morning sun beat through the curtains of her window, casting a halo of warm yellow lighting, light sounds of birds chirping pelting sweetly at her ear drums.

This was the life (bo-bo, bo-bo-bo)

Sienna had the sleep ridden thought just as the body underneath her shifted, letting out the throatiest hum that was so deep and literally vibrated through her entire soul as the hands on her body squeezed softly, pulling her even closer.

Yeah. This definitely was the life.

"Good morning, darling."

Fuck me.

No—Sienna instantly scolded her internal monologue as Kol spoke huskily, voice low and his old English accent incredibly heavy on his tongue. His tongue that was probably incredibly talented, NO.

"I know you're awake." He hummed, his hand reached down smoothly and pulled her chin upwards with an endlessly soft caress, his face pulled into a sleepy beaming smile as his eyes made eye contact with her own—a shining amber under heavy lashes. "You—you are truly radiant, darling. I've never met anyone quite so beautiful."

Sienna's lips parted into a small shocked smile of their own accord, leaning her chin upon his chest to keep her eyes on him and watching his face warmed in such an unfathomably tender manner at the expression on her face.