Chapter twenty five

25. MOCKINGBIRD

Elijah, Klaus and Freya were still in the living room: conversing about their pasts, the brothers telling their older sister stories about their past which resulted in Elijah constantly rolling his eyes at Klaus' glorified version of all of his ki...

Elijah, Klaus and Freya were still in the living room: conversing about their pasts, the brothers telling their older sister stories about their past which resulted in Elijah constantly rolling his eyes at Klaus' glorified version of all of his kills, which realistically, were less than 'honourable' and 'masterpieces'.

Their conversation was interrupted by a needy knock at the door and Klaus' and Elijah's nostrils immediately filled with the most obnoxious cologne.

They made eye contact with each other and both immediately rolled their eyes.

"What is that awful stench?" Enzo coughed as he walked down the stairs, his faced pinched together unpleasantly.

"That would be Mr Salvatore." Elijah responded plainly.

Enzo paused at that and titled his head to the side, tuning into his super hearing and catching onto Damon's voice. A scowl immediately formed on his face, practically ready to rip the door off of its hinges and attack the blue eyed man: but he restrained himself, clenching his fists angrily at his sides and breathing in deeply. He, personally, was both proud and disappointed to say that Damon's face remained intact.

"The house is spelled." Freya commented. "They cannot hear anything from out there, we can simply wait for them to go, if you wish."

"So- if i just screamed insults at him.. he wouldn't hear them?" Enzo inquired.

Freya hummed, peering at the vampire in amusement when he adopted a contemplative expression.

"I want him to hear all the insults I shout at him." Enzo decided to himself, nodding his head.

"Who are we insulting?" Davina questioned brightly as she walked down the stairs, also hearing the obnoxiously loud knocking.

"Damon." Freya and Enzo said in unison.

"Ooh yay." Davina grinned readily, she'd heard about the blue eyed vampire from Enzo and both of the girls— less than pleasant things had been how he was described.

"Should I go get the girls?"

"If you want Damon to get his arse beat, then go ahead."

Enzo immediately sped down into the basement, towards where he knew Sienna and Olivia to be: currently tormenting the latest doppelgänger.

"Gorgeous." Enzo smirked, eyes directed at Sienna before he turned to Olivia— "Love, there's a roach and his companion at our doorstep."