Chapter twenty eight

28. NO BODY, NO CRIME

Finally, the day of the sacrifice had come around and both Sienna and Olivia were practically bouncing up and down in excitement, the world would permanently be rid of the doppelgänger!

When Olivia had finally come back from her torture session, slightly bloodied, she had shown Sienna even more grotesque pictures and they were both hunched over in laughter.

What surprised the brunette slightly was when Enzo waltzed in, holding a unconscious, bloody and battered Damon by his leg with the picture of revulsion plastered onto his features.

Apparently, Olivia had decided to let the Salvatore live for only a short period of time, in the cell right next to Elena, cute right? But then they'd force him to watch as Klaus drained the life out of her, and, promptly end his miserable and irrelevant life shortly after.

Sienna and Olivia both agreed with this.

The only unpredictable part which they might encounter, was Stefan. Both of the girls had honestly no clue what he would do, or what the hell was going on through his head right now. They didn't much worry for Bonnie or Caroline's interference, both of them sure the two girls were enjoying each other's presence too much to care about Elena.

Then there was Jeremy, and despite how much the girls genuinely did pity the poor kid, if he tried to stop the sacrifice then they wouldn't exactly be depressed by his death.

Both Sienna and Olivia were now dressed in more appropriate for sacrifice clothing and on the lowest level of their house, with everyone else.

"I.." Klaus trailed off, his mind buzzing in a state of disbelief as he stared half blankly at his mate, feeling tongue tied. "Thank you." He said, genuineness lying every corner of the two words as his eyes sparkled.

"Our pleasure." Sienna grinned, her dimples adorably on display and Klaus smiled back in a way that showed his own. "Plus, the fact that we can rid this world of that waste of oxygen is a bonus."

Klaus chuckled lightly, his eyes shining with something unreadable as he stared at Sienna who gazed back cluelessly. "And what's your main reason, then, love?"

"To help you." Sienna replied, the grin on her lips softening tenderly into a more heartfelt smile. "No one deserves to be unable to connect with a part of themselves, no matter how long the duration, I cant even imagine what the must be like."

Her voice was soft as she spoke, and Klaus had the urge to surge forward and grasp her face in his hands, pressing light kisses all over her smooth skin.