Chapter six

6. I'LL BE FINE WITHOUT YOU BABE

"She's even prettier in real life

"She's even prettier in real life." Olivia said as she looked over to the oldest mikaelson who lay in a coffin, spelled into a slumber just as she had been for a long time.

"Don't let your lesbian feelings get in the way of our tasks Lia." Sienna teased, her eyes alight with mirth.

"You talk like your not bisexual." Olivia rolled her eyes fondly as her bestfriend who merely smirked broadly.

"Your more of a lady lover than I am." Sienna patted her blonde bestfriend on the back cheekily as they both prepared to awaken Freya.

"I don't understand how you even like the male species." Olivia shivered in disgust. The pair of them hadn't had the best experiences with men in their lives.

"I ask myself why everyday, Lia." Sienna shrugged honestly, men in her original world didn't really tickle her fancy but now she was here - that meant the Mikaelson brothers were here. She was in for some good luck ; she silently made it her mission to sleep with at least one of them.

"Back to awakening your sleeping beauty." The Brunette brought them back onto the topic, looking to her blonde friend who rolled her eyes but nodded nonetheless.

Olivia and Sienna joined hands as the both of them closed their eyes in sync, beginning to mutter a series of incantations under their breath which gradually got louder as the tension and suspense in the atmosphere around them picked up drastically.

The floor below them began to shake violently as they broke the link between Dahlia and Freya, making certain that only the blonde awoke from her slumber and not the older witch as well.

From inside, they both heard a tree slam down and found themselves wishing Damon had been under that tree and get staked in the crossfire but hastily regained their focus on the spell.

A sharp, almost pained, gasp broke both of their concentration and their eyes snapped upon to see the blonde sitting up from her coffin, her hand laying gently around her throat as she fought to gain the air which she had been deprived of.

"Here." Olivia spoke gently, handing the Mikaelson a glass of water and putting a hesitant hand on her back as a silent form of comfort and reassurance.

A wave of comfort and calmness knocked through the blonde like a tidal wave, halting her frantic movements and making her body subconsciously lean into the warm touch.

Sienna raised an eyebrow in interest as she watched Freya's scared and frantic expression fade into bliss and tranquility as an almost immediate reaction to her bestfriend's touch.

Olivia held a similar reaction before cautiously wrapping an arm around the slightly taller blonde who leaned further into her side. Olivia ran her hands gently through Freya's knotty hair - almost as an instinct and comfortably held her in her arms.

Sienna watched with a knowing smirk, although she had no idea of the mate connection - which she would soon learn of, she could tell something was clearly already going on and she was all for her bestfriend finding happiness. So naturally, she shipped them.

Just as Olivia was about to speak, gently as to not disturb the other blonde, siennas phone beeped loudly with a message and the girls cursed under their breath when they noticed Freya jump, startled.

Sienna looked down at at the new message, trusting that her bestfriend would take care of the older blonde, and a grin tugged at her lips when she read it.

"Our little human minion found the ascendant." Sienna smirked over at the bestfriend who only briefly looked up before focusing her attention of the Mikaelson again.

"That's great." Olivia distractedly spoke, on different circumstances she would have been ecstatic about the news with Kai being one of her favourite characters but she was currently focused on soothing the other, older blonde.

"I'll make some tea and we can all have a nice conversation." Sienna suggested with a cheeky grin as she saw the way they already looked at each other before she glided over to the kitchen, not that the pair of blondes really to note of her absence.

"Where should we start.."

"Once upon a time.."

"Bitch your kidding me, that's to long ago and we've got things to do."

"Okay, okay."