Chapter ten

10. WE TOOK A POLAROID

"You're too young to adopt a whole ass fucking child

"You're too young to adopt a whole ass fucking child."

"Oh piss off will you."

Sienna, Enzo and the new recruit to their family (Davina) had all arrived home and imagine the surprise of the others - excluding Olivia - as the older brunette walked in with a younger brunette clinging to her arm tightly.

"Aren't we supposed to be attending this historical society thing with demon salvawhore?" Olivia interjected, placing her hands on her hips.

Sienna's eyes lit up with recognition and she nodded before, spinning and changing into a different slightly more formal outfit for the event - with her magic because she was a lazy bitch.

She was now dressed in a pair of dark blue jeans and a red corset top paired with some chunky combat boots. Her brunette hair was in a simple half up half down and her lips were painted with red gloss.

Olivia did the same movement with a quietly muttered spell and she was dressed in light blue button up top, the first few buttons undone paired with plain black jeans and on her feet were platform chunky hiker boots. Her blonde hair was in a low ponytail with the front two strands out and her face was clear of makeup.

"You look hot." Sienna commented with a smirk, linking her arm through her best friends as they made their way out - saying a quick goodbye to the others.

"Right back at you, hun." Olivia grinned back, nudging her best friend playfully.

This event better bloody worth the hassle.
.. who I am kidding they're only attending for the drama.

Sienna and Olivia shared a look as they approached the building, similar grimaces on their faces as they could already hear the loud chatter of people from outside the house.

People were one of the things they disliked most.

"Girls, so glad you could make it." Damon Salvatore smirked as he approached the two of them, dragging them both inside with not particularly gentle grips might I add.

They both shot each other looks of pure annoyance but didn't say shit about it. They still had to keep up their 'innocent' facade for a little longer. Well until Klaus came to town at lest.

"Won't miss it for the world." Olivia replied sarcastically with a roll of her eyes, it taking all of her will power not to rip her hand away from Damon's grip.

"Damon, what are you doing here?" Jenna asked as she approached, eyeing the younger girls near the man she disliked with clear concern but they waved her off with a smile.

Yeah they were saving Jenna.

"Hi, you came." Andie Star said as she approached, ignoring the presence of both her friend and the stunning girls who looked annoyed at her.. lover. 

"Hi." Damon replied, moving forward to give the woman a peck on the lips and finally letting his grip on the two girls go ; they let out sighs of relief, sharing disgusted looks as they rubbed over the skin he'd touched.

"Thanks for introducing us Jenna." Damon stated to the bewildered woman as they detached the kiss and the girls would bet money to say he was thinking about Elena the whole time throughout the kiss.

"Are you okay?" Jenna whispered to the girls, promptly ignoring the blue eyed male as she looked them over in concern. The grip Damon had on then didn't seem extremely nice and they both looked uncomfortable.

"Just peachy." Sienna quipped, smiling softly at the slightly older woman even with the underlying sass of her voice - it was nice to see she cared.

Jenna smiled back but the concern was still evident in her eyes, before she could double check - Damon had once again, without any warning, grabbed ahold of the girls and whisked them away toward a certain original and the mayor of mystic falls.

"Damon." Carol Lockwood greeted happily, we smile not wavering as her eyes assessed the young woman who stood next to her friend with displeased expressions. "Who are these beautiful young ladies."

"I'm Sienna." The brunette smiled pushing away Damon's touch, her own British accent peeking through her voice. "Lovely to meet you."

"I'm Olivia." The blonde reached out to shake the Mayors hand out of politeness, even though it was sort of just an excuse to move away from the demon named Damon.

"I love the accents, where are you from?" Carol continued, fluently maintaining the conversation.

"London." The girls replied in sync, it was actually the truth they were just from a different worlds London.

"Elijah! I want you to meet Damon Salvatore and the lovely young ladies here but they've already introduced themselves." Carol Lockwood smiled welcomingly as she turned to the suited man unaware of the tension between the mans she classed a friend and him.

Elijah, who had been staring intently at his mate, finally managed to snap out of it and tired to refocus his mind which was exceptionally hard to do with her sweet scent and the drum of her heartbeat practically clouding his senses.

"Such a pleasure to meet you." Damon mused, his icy blue eyes cold and insincere - thankfully not noticing the blip in Elijah's undead heartbeat as the brunette spoke and well whenever he focused on anything to do with her cause god knows Damon would definitely use her as leverage over the original without a second thought.

"Oh the pleasure is mine." Elijah replied, shaking the Salvatore's hand while making eye contact with with him all the while and internally scoffing at the young vampire arrogance.

Sienna and Olivia made eye contact with each other and shared small smirks. Perhaps they could watch the small little show down. It'd be fun to watch Damon's insanely large ego deflate.