eighteen.

How's the Plot so far, Guys? Is it Okay to read through flowingly? Does it even make senseee?🤧

-Chapter Eighteen-

Jungkook Hummed softly, His tongue poking out the corners of his lips as he focused on icing the batch of freshly baked Muffins For the day. He furrowed his brows, Making sure all the swirls were equal sizes before putting the piping bag down and straightening his posture with a sigh, mentally crying at the light strain in his back. The Cafe's Door Chimed, and he looked up to see who'd entered, only for his Eyes to brighten when he saw who he recognised as Jimin Walk through the door along with Taehyung and an unfamiliar Man behind him.

He pushed his hair back, Nibbling on his lip as he watched The three make their way towards the Counter, weaving in and out of the customers that were walking around, face masks Covering the lower halves of their face in order to prevent Swarms of Fans. "Good Morning, Jiminie and Taehyungie! Who's Your friend?" He greeted Once they'd reached him, his doe Eyes crinkling in the corners as he looked at the other Man with a smile.

"Oh My God, is this him? The one you were telling me about? The bunny? The Cam Boy? Taehyung, You didn't tell me that your Boyfriend Is So Cute!" Hoseok Cried, Immediately leaning over the counter to squash the younger into a bone-crushing hug. "He Looks like a little Bunny! Jimin, why didn't you introduce me before?!" Jungkook yelped a little at the sudden affection, looking at Jimin Questioningly, his cheeks a sweet shade of Pink as he hugged the red haired man back.

"Ah, This is Hobi." Jimin smiled sheepishly, Linking his fingers together when he saw Jungkook's surprised Face. "He's is very...Friendly, as you can tell."

Jungkook smiled Slightly, His smile never falling as He Hesitantly patted Hoseok's back. "It's Nice to meet you, Hobi Hyung. But, um, Why're You guys here? Don't you have work?"

Taehyung Pulled Hoseok off the younger and hummed in response, leaning against the counter as he played with the little earrings in Jungkook's ear. "It's Lunch Hour, and As Long as we wear masks and keep as Unnoticeable as we can, it's Fine." He explained. "We don't need the Paps over crowding this place." Jungkook's mouth made an 'O' Shape, and he nodded in agreement.

"Namjoon and Jin Hyung are in the kitchen, and Yeonjunnie Is over there Serving the tables."

He pointed to a blue haired boy, who was flushing red as a Taller Boy with brown hair evidently flirted with him. "So I have to take everyone's orders today. Oh! Did you know that Yeonjun Only Started working here this morning? he's really nice! It feel good to not be the youngest anymore." He Rambled, only to Cough awkwardly as he looked up to see the three elders smiling at him with amusement.

"S-So, Um, What Can I Get You anyway?" He asked, Smiling sheepishly as he waddled on the spot, shifting his weight to each leg as he looked at them anxiously, still embarrassed about his ramble.

Hoseok's eyes fell onto the cupcake batch on the back counter and he grinned widely, leaning on his palm. "Can I Have One of Those?" Jungkook nodded, carefully grabbing a cupcake with some tongs, and placing it on a little plate. Jimin Then asked for a Chocolate eclair, and Taehyung ordered a Black Coffee like he usually did.

As Jungkook prepared the order, Namjoon came Back out, holding a Jug in his right hand as he steadied himself with his left. Jungkook knew his elder brother could be a bit clumsy, and he had lost count of how many plates had been broken. But; He Thinks It's cute. Namjoon might be older, but he's still very Shy and Timid, much like Jungkook is. "Joonie Hyung, Hi!" The younger Smiled as he looked up from the coffee machine, earning a nod and a hair ruffle from the elder.