Let's fucking do this

-

More months had passed filled with training for the entrance exam. Midoriya and Kira had met up a few times to spar together, but let's just say Kira easily had the upper hand each time, even without her quirk.

Today was finally the day. Kira was awoken by her annoying alarm, she grumbled some curses to herself as she hid herself under her blankets. "Shut the fuck up.." she mumbled from under her covers, hoping the alarm would magically shut itself off.

It didn't.

Kira was planning to stay in bed for a while longer until it finally hit her. She sat up in a haze, the blanket still covering her. She started frantically throwing her arms and legs around to get it off her head, looking to her right to shut off that godforsaken alarm. As she checked the time her eyes widened. She had slept through two previous alarms, this one being about half an hour before the entrance exam.

"HOLY SHIIIIIT"

Kira scrambled to get out of her bed and quickly put on a black sweatpants, a sports bra and a red tank top. Literally racing to the bathroom as she was still putting on her top, running against her door in the process. "Fuck, shit, pussy ass door in my way.." She kept grumbling to herself as she finished getting ready.

Kira is not a morning person...

Once she got out the door she decided now would be a good time to run, seeing as she only had 15 minutes left. After a good 10 minute run she saw the UA gates, secretly thanking all the gods that she made it in time. 

She finally came to a stop at the gates, putting her hands on her knees to try and catch her breath. 

"Out of my way, bitch. You look like a dying fish."

Kira didn't even bother turning around, already knowing who spoke to her. "Shut your face burnt porcupine." she complained as Bakugou only scoffed and pushed past her. Kira rolled her eyes at his typical behaviour as she too made her way inside.

'Holy shit this place is huge.' Kira thought in amazement as she looked at the big glass building in front of her. Hearing some ruckus going on to her right, she turned her head in that direction only to see none other than Midoriya himself. He was floating in the air, seemingly just saved from falling flat on his face. Beside him was a cute brown haired girl. She had a bob cut and big brown eyes.

Kira thought this was a good time to make her way over to her friend and the girl, shouting out Midoriya's name. Midoriya perked up at the mention of his name, smiling widely as he saw Kira making her way towards him. "H-hi Yamari!" he stuttered out, feeling his cheeks heat up when he realised that he was in the presence of two people of the opposite gender. 

Kira offered him a big smile in return and turned her gaze to the girl next to him. "Heyo, I'm Kira Yamari. Nice to meet you." she said politely. The brown haired girl smiled at her and introduced herself. "Nice to meet you Yamari! My name's Ochaco Uraraka. Are you here for the entrance exam as well?" 

Kira already liked this girl, she thought she was rather sweet. "Yup, speaking of, I should probably get inside. Don't wanna miss out on anything." The girl nodded in response, quickly walking off while waving to the two and wishing them good luck.

"Alrighty then, let's go Mido!" said Kira while looping her arm with Midoriya's. The poor boy almost fainted because of the sudden physical touch and nickname. "M-Mido?!" He squeaked out. 

Kira only grinned in his direction, seeing that she had effectively flustered the boy yet again. She thought it was funny... and maybe a bit cute but of course that's irrelevant. 

"Yup, we've been friends for a while now so I thought it'd be fine. You okay with it?" she asked him with a curious side glance, their arms still looped as they walked. Walking like that wasn't hard as they were practically the same height.

"S-sure but please.. a warning would've been great.." he mumbled out in response. Kira only giggled at his flustered state, continuing to walk inside.

They walked in a big room, hundreds of seats were displayed with a stage at the front, numbers at the back of each seat. Kira unhooked her arm from Midoriya's, which made the boy frown a bit, kinda missing her touch already. 

"What number do you have?" she asked while searching through her pocket for the card she received a few days earlier. "154, you?"

Kira finally found her card, but pouted when she read the number. "I have number 67. Man that sucks.. I guess I'll see you later, yeah? Good luck Mido, you've got this!" she told him, ruffling his hair a bit. Midoriya could only watch her leave with a smile of adoration before heading off to his own seat.

To say this ceremony was a big fail would be an understatement. Present Mic, a pro hero, tried to hype up the crowd multiple times. Only to receive a loud silence in return. Present Mic proceeded to explain the rules to the participants. It wasn't that hard, you only had to destroy some robots, each having different point values.

Kira rested her head on her hand while her elbow supported her. At some point some dude with glasses who, for some reason, looked extremely uptight asked a question about how there were 4 robots being displayed on the screen, while Present Mic had said there were only 1-, 2-, and 3-pointers.

The pro went on to explain that the fourth robot was something to be avoided. It didn't have any point value and was basically just an obstacle.

Uptight dude had also pointed out how Midoriya should be quiet and how his mumbling was disturbing. Kira giggled when she saw Midoriya clasp his hands over his mouth while sinking into his seat. Her eyes then landed on the person sitting next to Midoriya and her giggles immediately came to a halt.

Bakugou was glaring at...air at that moment and for some reason Kira hoped the air would slap him across the face. That, unfortunately, didn't happen.

After that was done, everyone made their way to the training ground where they would be competing. Kira was at training ground B. While Kira was walking she decided to think about the zero point robot, wondering why the hell they would put that in the exam. 'Maybe it's some kind of challenge..' she pondered, not really paying attention to where she was going.

She accidentally bumped into a shoulder, effectively snapping her out of her thoughts. "Oh shit, I'm sorry." she apologised. She looked up at the person who she bumped into, noting that he was a little taller than her. He had black hair, red eyes and really sharp teeth. 

"No worries! You looked like you were deep in thought." He flashed her a toothy grin which made her smile back. She wished him good luck and continued to make her way to the training ground. 'Wow that guy's smile was infectious.'

As soon as she arrived she sighed at the big crowd already forming in front of the opening. Kira furrowed her eyebrows and decided to push her way to the front.

She received few angry yells and a few elbows to the gut but she made it to the front. 'Alright Kira, this is it. Don't fuck it up, you've got this.' she thought to herself while rubbing her wrists, preparing them for the use of her quirk.

She put on a determined look before getting in a running stance, ready to take off. 'Let's fucking do this' she thought with a wide smirk.

"GO!!!!"

-

I'm really glad with how this chapter turned out y'all. Like I said, I'm gonna move a bit faster. 

It's the exam period right now though so updates will be very irregular but I will continue this book. I'm very much enjoying it!

Thanks for reading!