USJ-3

-

Kira shook as she stared at the guy in front of him. Her eyes were wide, sweat was forming on her forehead and her mind was a mess. 'He's... my what now?' She gulped as she narrowed her eyes again, ready freak the fuck out if it was needed. "What are you talking about? I don't have a brother, this is bullshit!" The guy just sighed in response, choosing to walk towards her instead. Kira tensed as she took another fighting stance, ready to attack. 

"So they really didn't tell you huh? Man, those cowards", he said, still walking towards her. Kira activated her quirk, her veins glowing red in anticipation. She could feel her energy itching to be released, but she couldn't do that yet. Not when she received this kind of information. The guy stopped only 4 feet away, his hands now in his pockets. Kira looked him straight in the eyes and she felt her knees start to buckle as the realisation sunk in.

His right eye red, his left one blue. There was no denying it. This guy was her brother. "Okay, let's say you are family? Why the hell are you here? Why now?" asked Kira, trying to keep her voice steady. She had to make this quick, her friends were scattered all around the USJ and she couldn't just sit around. Her brother snapped his fingers like he had just come to a conclusion. "Well, my dearest sister. I'm here to get my revenge. Those good for nothing parents of ours never understood the way I felt. When you came along, I was long forgotten. My vision of this world disturbed them so they decided I wasn't worth their time anymore." 

Kira felt the tension rise and it made her scared. She could feel how serious this guy was and all of her senses were raising red flags, telling her she was in great danger. "They didn't understand! How sick this world is. Who's to say what a hero and a villain is, huh? It's okay for heroes to beat up other people, because they're allowed to. The people cheer and smile when heroes come along while people like me end up forgotten. Why wasn't I allowed to use my powers, why was I being punished for something like that? Why was I hurt for trying to get rid of the only thing that was causing me pain!? They told me I was crazy, delusional, psychotic and for what? You took everything from me! That's why I'm here! To finish what I started."

His blue eye began to glow, seemingly getting ready for an attack. Kira jumped back just in time to dodge the fist that came her way. He looked up at her again and spoke one more time. "Plus, killing is fun." Kira raised both of her hands, the energy that was building up finally being released in a blast. Her brother was pushed back, but somehow the impact wasn't as big as it was supposed to be. 'What the hell? I charged up for a while, that blast shouldn't have been that weak!'

Kira jumped to her left as another fist came at her. She reached out to grab his left arm with her right hand and pulled him towards her. Just as she was about to land a kick, his arm emitted a blue glow and she suddenly felt drained. Her legs got weak and so got her hold on his arm, making it the perfect opening for him to land a punch in her stomach. Kira flew backward and groaned from the impact on the floor, her vision hazy as she stood up again.

Her brother came at her again, his hand outstretched towards her and that was all Kira needed to figure out his game. She lazily put up multiple force fields in front of her, keeping him away. He started punching at the fields as they slowly broke down, his arms glowing again. "I see." As Kira said this, her brother halted his movements and gave her a curious look. "You have an energy quirk right? If anything you've been saying is true it would make sense seeing as we're family. Your arms glow when you use it, yet I don't think you can make blasts. You store the energy in a part of your body to enhance your strength so you're probably better at hand to hand combat." Her brother chuckled again as he stood up straight. "My my, you sure have a keen eye Kira. I already expected that much!" He resumed his punching, his hits now seemingly stronger. 

Just as he was about to land another punch, Kira dropped her fields all together making him stumble and blasted her way towards him, successfully kicking him across the face. Before he could fly off because of the impact, she grabbed his cloak with her left hand and changed her stance. She pushed her right palm against his back, carefully not to touch his skin, or the more dangerous part of his quirk would be activated without a doubt. 

Letting the energy flow to her palm as her hands shook from the adrenaline, she released a blast right against his back, making him cry out. He fell forward and struggled to get back to his feet. "There's a second part of your quirk though. You can drain people's energy by touching them, right? So all I have to do is make sure you don't touch me." Kira's brother glared at her as she only wore a small smirk. "By the way", she blasted her way towards him at a bigger speed than before, making his eyes widen. She skidded to a stop right in front of him, their eyes meeting. 

"Your plan of stalling me to make sure your buddies are taking care of my friends is stupid, as well as the thought of being able to beat me. Do your research next time, brother." Kira aimed her palms towards the ground and before he could even lift a fist towards her, she emitted a blast from her hands right at the ground making it split. Her brother was shot backwards against a wall, dropping on his knees and face palming into the ground. Kira wasted no time in running the opposite direction, looking for her classmates. 'Mido.. please be okay.'

It didn't take long before she yet again came to a halt. The sight before her extremely disturbing. The big bird-guy was sitting on top of Aizawa, whose face was completely covered in blood. His right arm was completely busted as the creature held it in its grasp. She had to do something. She'd already been too distracted with her... brother, so she couldn't just stand around now. Just as she was about to activate her quirk again, the guy with hands rushed towards the water.

Kira's eyes widened as she saw her one and only green haired friend along with Tsu and Mineta in the water, the villains' hand stretched out towards Tsu's face. But before anything could happen, Aizawa activated his quirk, even all bloodied and broken he pushed his limits to save his students. 'I can do the same', thought Kira as she outstretched her arms towards the creature that was keeping Aizawa on the ground.

'Time to test my limits!' Kira raised her adrenaline levels to 55%, something that she usually avoided because of the destruction her energy could cause and the strain it put on her body but now, she had to save her sensei. "Hey bird brain!! Let him go!" All heads turned towards her, as she let of an enormous blast. Kira planted her feet in the ground, keeping her steady as the blast hit the creature head on, making it let go of Aizawa's arm. Dust flew up all around the place so she couldn't see what had happened. 

Kira groaned as she rubbed her wrists. That was gonna feel bad tomorrow. The adrenaline already softens her pain because it keeps her from feeling everything at once but when her quirk isn't activated, the pain gets worse. She was too reckless to use 55% all at once but she had to. Once the dust had subsided, she saw that her attempt was successful.. well sort of. The creature was no longer on top of Aizawa, now it was standing in between the hand villain and Midoriya himself.

Everything happened way too fast. The creature had grabbed Midoriya's arm and readied its other one to crush his head while the hand villain reached out both of his hands towards Tsu and Mineta. Tsu's tongue flew out in hopes of saving Midoriya and Kira readied her arm in front of her to put up a force field. Just as she was about to release her energy, a strong fist to her back made her fly forward. She tumbled to the ground as she let out a yell, feeling her shoulder dislocate from the fall.

She looked towards the culprit and saw none other than her brother, his fist out in front of him and his crazed smile now visible. He ran towards her again and Kira attempted to stop him with a force field but he smashed right through it. 'Shit, shit, shit! It'll take too long to prepare a blast! Damnit, I shouldn't have used so much just now..' she panicked as her brother was almost reaching her, until the door suddenly flew open.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and turned towards the noise. Dust was all around the place where the door had just opened and when it subsided, Kira couldn't help but smile in relief. 

"Have no fear students! I am here!" spoke All Might an angry look on his face. Kira chuckled and sighed as she looked back at her brother who stared at the number one hero in disbelief. "You guys are screwed."

-

LEMME KNOW IF YOU LIKE THE BROTHER PART!

Thanks for reading!