Wake up

Warning! There will be mentions of blood, not too bad though so this is a heads up! '!!!' will signal the beginning and end of the gory part.

-

Darkness was all she saw. Nothingness surrounded her entire being. She felt nothing, saw nothing, heard nothing and that left her confused. Where was she? Why was she here? Was this real? Questions poured into her mind, yet they remained unanswered, along with the darkness that seemed to be getting darker by the second.

Kira quickly turned around at the sound of... running water? She shuffled around, her arms outstretched in front of her in hopes of touching something that could lead her away from this black abyss. She found that she couldn't use her quirk, so it was clear that this was a dream. Kira's ears perked up again as the sound of running water got louder.

But it didn't stop there. Sounds of someone coughing were heard. 'Are they drowning?'

"Hello? Is someone out here?" echoed her voice as she tried to find the source of the sound. It felt like hours before she finally sensed something behind her, the choking sounds now louder then before. She swallowed thickly, slowly turning around. Oh how she wish she hadn't.

!!!

The sight before her was enough to make the girl stagger back and fall on the ground, a hand covering her mouth to keep herself from screaming. There laid all of her friends and family, blood covering the pavement underneath them. Their lifeless dull eyes staring into her soul, almost wanting her to see them. Their insides were sprawled out around them, their limbs twisted and ripped into pieces. She could easily find Kirishima, Bakugou, everyone she knew, even that lovely mop of green curly hair.

She gasped as she sat up and stormed towards her friends. Her hands hovered above their faces, afraid that if she were to touch them she would only make it worse. However, when she looked down at her hands, they were already tainted red. Scraped off skin hung from under her nails, blood dropping off her forearms. She trembled as she looked at the scene with wide eyes, fresh tears threatening to fall. 

She heard someone clicking their tongue in a disapproving way from her right which made her snap her head up towards the person. There stood a hooded figure, dressed in all black, she couldn't see their face. In their grasp was none other than her father, her last family member.

"Now, now Kira, look what you've caused. I hope you realise that this is entirely your fault." Kira whimpered as she shook her head, not wanting to believe that she would be capable of something like this. "You took everything from me, so watch how I take everything from you", the figure taunted while they placed their hand over her fathers' face, the man staring at her with accusing eyes. "No, no no no WAIT STOP!" her shouts were too late, her fathers stomach blew open, blood splattering all over her face as she flinched.

She screamed as she desperately crawled towards her father's lifeless form, hoping to save him, but of course to no avail. She flinched again as she heard a clanking noise from behind, making her turn around in an instant. Before her was a mirror, her reflection showing her off with blood splatters all over her face, but she wasn't crying. 

No, she was laughing, like a fucking maniac. Beside her emerged two figures, staring at her from the mirror. On her left was none other than Midoriya, but he wasn't the same. On her right was the hooded figure and she couldn't help but notice that her eye colours resembled theirs as they shone brightly.

Midoriya leaned down, staring her straight in the eyes as he whispered. "This is all your fault." Blood poured out from the corners of his mouth as he laughed at her.  Kira shook her head, wanting to escape from this hell but her reflection just chuckled, mocking her. Soon all three of the reflections were laughing at her, ridiculing her, torturing her. Kira tucked her knees to her chest as she rocked back and forth screaming to herself. "Wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up, WAKE UP KIRA!"

!!!

Kira gasped loudly as she jumped up from her bed, fresh tears streaming down her face from the awful nightmare. She trembled and shook violently, her breathing ragged and fast. She couldn't take this, she couldn't breathe. She frantically looked around her room for her phone, finding it on her desk. She scrambled out from under the sheets, her breathing not returning back to its normal pace. No she had to know if he was okay, if he was alive. 

She glanced at the time, the numbers indicating it was 3AM in the morning. She hastily searched for the name in her contact, almost dropping her phone from how harshly her hands shook. She pressed the call button before she could even think as she bit her nail, tucking her knees to her chest as she sat on the floor. She waited for a few rings until she was answered by a groggy voice.

"Yamari.. why are you calling this late? Are you okay?" Kira let out a sob, so incredibly relieved to hear Midoriya's voice on the other end of the line. Her breathing was still uneven and Midoriya immediately picked up on it, waking him up properly as worry started to settle its way in his body. "Hey Yamari, calm down okay? I need you to calm down. Take some breaths with me okay?" Kira just hiccuped as she focussed on Midoriya's steady breaths from the other side of the phone.

After a few minutes, she managed to calm herself down. She sat slumped against the side of her bed, pressing her left hand to her temples as she took one last deep breath. "Yamari, are you feeling better? Did you have a nightmare?" asked Midoriya.

"Y-yeah, I just... it was awful and I guess I didn't realise I wasn't dreaming anymore and I just.. I had to know if you were okay." Kira heard a soft sigh from the other end of the line. "We can talk about your dream tomorrow okay? I'm here, I'm okay and I'm not going anywhere. I'll talk to you until you fall asleep if you want?

Kira quickly shook her head, remembering how he couldn't see her. "No, no you need your sleep. I'm sorry for waking you up and-" she was cut short by Midoriya's soft chuckle on the other line. He was surprisingly casual about this, Kira noted. He didn't stutter once and he seemed to really want to help her. "I offered didn't I? Besides I really don't mind. You need help and I'm more than glad to give it to you, don't worry."

Kira muttered an okay before dragging her body up onto her bed. She put her phone on speaker and put it next to her pillow as she snuggled under the blankets. Midoriya began speaking about different things, successfully distracting her from the nightmare she just had and before she knew it, she was falling into a deep slumber by nothing but Midoriya's sweet voice.

Midoriya paused as he heard soft, even breaths on the other line and he sighed contently, happy to have been able to help her. 'She seemed really upset, I wonder what she was dreaming about,' he thought to himself before making himself comfortable under his blankets as well. "Goodnight Yamari", he spoke softly as he too began to dose off, to nothing bet her steady breaths.

-

Yuh, I actually really like this chapter lolol. Wanted to give my two babies some fluff.

Thanks for reading!