USJ-1

-

"Gather 'round class 1-A! Use your student numbers so we can enter the bus efficiently!" 

"Man I'm glad I'm not class rep anymore.." Kira, Uraraka and Midoriya sweat dropped as Iida began his signature chopping motions and blowing a whistle. "He's really kicking it into high gear as our class rep huh..?" Uraraka and Kira hummed in agreement as they made their way towards the bus.

...

"The open layout of this bus ruined my boarding strategy..." pouted Iida while Kira snorted from behind her hand. She was sitting next to the window in the first row and surprisingly, the one and only Katsuki Bakugou sat beside her. Honestly it shocked her when he sat down by her side without even so much as a glance. 'What a weird dude..'

"If we're pointing out the obvious then there's something I wanna say." Kira perked up as Tsu said this, she took her chin off her hand and sat up so she could lean on the railing in front of her instead. "About you actually", Tsu said as she looked at Midoriya who was sitting next to her. He visibly tensed up, an uncomfortable look on his face. 

"O-oh, yeah? What is it Asui?" he stuttered out while a light embarrassed blush made itself known on his cheeks. "I told you to call me Tsu." "Oh... yeah right."

"That power of yours, isn't it a lot like All Might's?" Midoriya flinched at her words and immediately answered. "O-oh really? You think so huh? I guess I never thought about that.." he stammered, avoiding Tsu's gaze at all costs. Kira narrowed her eyes a bit though. 'He said someone else gave him his quirk, could it be that..? Nah, that's ridiculous I'm thinking too hard on this... still sus though.'

"Hey wait a minute, you're forgetting All Might doesn't hurt himself. That makes a huge difference", Kira nodded in agreement as Kirishima spoke up and Midoriya sighed in relief, looking happy that the attention wasn't on him anymore. "It must be cool to have such a flashy quirk. My hardening is super strong in a fight but it doesn't look all that impressive." Kira scoffed at this, drawing the others' attention. 

"Your quirk is more than impressive Kiri, you can do so much with it. Plus, you're basically unbreakable with a quirk like that and your punches are extra hard. Don't look down on yourself, you're great." A noticeable blush appeared on Kirishima's face as he thanked her in return, already feeling a bit more confident about his quirk. 

Midoriya subconsciously frowned at this. He felt weird after Kira gave Kirishima a nickname, and he didn't like the feeling he got when the redhead started blushing. It made him feel...mad in some way. 'I want compliments from her too.. wait what the heck am I even thinking?' he quickly shook his head, trying to get rid of these weird feelings he had. Kirishima wasn't blushing anymore, but the irritating feeling in Midoriya's chest never left.

"Well if any of our classmates have pro quirks, it's Todoroki, Bakugou and Yamari." Bakugou glanced in their direction, not responding to their comment. Kira thought it was weird how quiet he was being, she wasn't used to that. "Ah, thanks guys. But don't forget that everyone has great quirks here", said Kira, rubbing the back of her neck a bit.

"Well sure, but Bakugou's always angry so he'll never really be that popular." Kira snorted loudly at that comment, slapping a hand over her mouth to keep herself from laughing at Tsu's comment. "Holy shit... savage." Her sentence sounded muffled by her hand but the blonde beside her still heard it. An irk mark appeared on his head as he shot out of his chair and grabbed onto the railing.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY? I'LL KICK YOUR ASS! AND YOU! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LAUGHING AT?!"

Kirishima gave a nervous smile as Tsu pointed a finger at Bakugou, the girl beside him almost losing it with the way he was holding the railing. "See?"

"You know we basically just met you, so it's kinda telling that we all know your personality is flaming crap mixed with garbage." Kira burst out laughing at Kaminari's comment, slapping her hand against her knee.

"YOU'RE GONNA REGRET THE DAY YOU APPLIED TO THIS SCHOOL YOU DAMN LOSER! I'LL KILL YOU! AND YOU TOO YOU ADRENALINE BITCH! STOP FUCKING LAUGHING OR I'LL BLOW YOU UP!" Kira could not stop laughing as Bakugou shook her back and forth by her collar. Tears streaming down her face from laughing so hard, so she decided to make it even worse.

"C'mon now Kacchan, no need to be so rough. Girls don't like that." Bakugou's face turned even more red than before, steam coming out of his nose and a vein popping out on his forehead. "WHAT?! SHUT YOUR FUCKING FACE!" Kira and Kaminari were basically dying at this point as the latter was now almost rolling on the floor.

"Hey. Stop messing around. We're here." Bakugou harshly dropped Kira in her seat as she wiped away the last few tears. Kaminari gave her a hand to help her up which she thanked him for. Kira walked past Midoriya but not before shooting him a smile and a wink and linking her arm with his. Said boy blushed from the familiar greeting and couldn't help but feel a jittery feeling in his chest.

He allowed her to pull him with her as they walked out of the bus and even as they met with the pro hero Thirteen, neither of them made a move to let go of the other. "Hello everyone! I've been waiting for you!" spoke Thirteen. Midoriya's eyes sparkled as he gasped in admiration. "It's the space hero Thirteen! The chivalrous pro who's rescued a ton of people from disasters across the world!" Midoriya began tugging at Kira's glove in excitement, not aware of the way Kira's cheeks held a pink hue because of the feeling of his fingers against her palm.

"I can't wait to show you what's inside", spoke Thirteen as they guided the class into the building. "This is gonna be awesome!" said everyone in unison.

Midoriya held Kira's arm in both his hands as he couldn't contain his excitement anymore. The inside of the huge building looked amazing. There were shipwrecks, forrest, landslides, fires and even windstorms! "I created this training facility to prepare you to deal with different types of disasters! I call it the Unforeseen Simulation Joint! But you can call it USJ!"

Everyone stared at Thirteen rather dumbfounded as the hero struck a pose, the same thought entering their mind. 'Just like Universal Studio Japan...'

"Hey, shouldn't All Might be here already? Let me guess, he booked an interview instead", spoke mr Aizawa with a tinge of irritation in his usual monotone voice. "Actually it's something else, apparently he did too much hero work on his way to school this morning and used up all his power. He's resting in the teachers' lounge", answered Thirteen in a hushed voice. Aizawa sighed in response, saying that All Might was being irresponsible.

"Right, before we begin I just wanna say one thing.. maybe two.. or three... four... or five..?" "We get it" spoke everyone in unison again. Thirteen went on to explain about their quirk Black Hole and how strong it could be. They mentioned how all quirks could be used for killing purposes and that if we make a wrong move, our quirks could be deadly. This got Kira to think a bit. 'I mean take mine for example, my blasts could easily burn someone to a crisp.. or blow someone's head off. I mean, look at what happened to mom...'

Kira shook her head. 'No this isn't the time to be sad about that. Gotta focus right now.' All of a sudden the lights started flickering and Kira noticed how the fountain in the back started acting strange as well. Then she saw all these purple mist vortexes and out of them came people. "Uh, mr Aizawa? What's that by the fountain? Is that supposed to happen?" asked Kira as she pointed to the place she was talking about.

Aizawa immediately turned around and took an offensive stance. "Thirteen, protect the students!" 'Wait.. What the hell is this?' thought Kira as she tensed up at the thought of these people being actual villains. Midoriya felt her arm tense up from in his hold and glanced at her face, seeing the worried expressions on it. He gave her arm a squeeze, hoping to help her calm down a bit. Kira didn't look at him but she nodded her head, signalling that she appreciated his small gesture. 

"Stay back!" Everyone flinched at Aizawa's harsh tone. "This is real. Those are villains." 

Kira sucked in a breath but never faltered from her place. A look of determination settled on her facial features, she wasn't going to let anyone get hurt. No way in hell.

-

DAAEBE we're finally at the goddamn USJ. I was thinking of making my chapters a bit longer because I feel like we're not moving along fast enough lol. Every chapter is roughly 1600 words and maybe I could take it up to 2000-2500. I'll see.

Thanks for reading!