Midoriya isn't quirkless anymore

-

"GO!!!"

Kira didn't hesitate to stretch her arms out behind her, releasing a blast of energy from her palms to make her fly forward. She easily had a head start from the others that way. She did receive a few angry shouts from the people she accidentally blasted in the face but she didn't really care. She just wanted to fight some robots.

As soon as she rounded the first corner she spotter 3 robots blocking her way. It was a 2-pointer and two 1-pointers. Kira skidded to a stop in front of them, looking up at the robots with a wide smirk.

"Target acquired, eliminate." spoke the robots in a robotic voice. "Yeah sure, I'll eliminate ya!" she shouted back. Kira raised her hands at the two 1-pointers. The veins in her arms started to glow red as her quirk began to do it's work. She felt her heartbeat accelerate and her legs shook a bit. Adrenaline is a neurotransmitter that gets released in the brain, it triggers your fight or flight reflex and since it's also a hormone she felt her blood pump even faster, hence why she felt so giddy and excited.

Sometimes when she gets really excited she accidentally glows..

Two big red beams erupted from her palms, effectively destroying the 1-pointers. She turned her attention to the remaining robot. She brought both her wrists together, wanting to make a bigger blast by using both her hands. "You get special treatment" she said as a big blast made it's way towards the robot.

After it fell on the ground Kira immediately turned around, deciding to just run from now on. She can't let her adrenaline levels get too high, or the energy that'll rush through her body will be too much for her to handle. She usually gets a huge headache if she overuses her quirk since she'd have an overload of adrenaline released in her brain, or her veins would randomly split, as the adrenaline would be too much for them to handle.

After a while Kira decided to blast herself on top of the roof of a building to catch her breath. "Alright, 40 points so far.. gotta get some more." she said to no one in particular, scouting the area around her.

Back with Midoriya, things didn't go as smoothly. He hadn't gotten any points yet and it frustrated him to no end. All Might didn't give him this power for nothing so if he couldn't even make it into UA, all his efforts would go to waste. He groaned a bit as he continued to run, looking for points.

Meanwhile back with Kira, she had successfully taken down another 5 robots, gaining 10 more points. 'Fuck yeah man, I'm rocking this shit' she thought as she grinned widely. Her forearms were starting to feel a little sore though, and she felt a little lightheaded. She decided it would be a good idea to try and keep her attention to the 1-pointers since she had a good amount of points and those took less effort to take down.

She ran around the next corner only to stop when she heard a loud scream. She looked to her left to see an enormous 0-pointer robot. "Oh my lord what the fuck" she whispered to herself out of shock. Just as she planned to turn around to avoid this beast of a robot she heard another yell.

"Help please, my foot's stuck!"

Kira turned around again to see a girl with pink skin and pink hair stuck under a bunch of rubble. Kira looked around to see about 6 others facing the robot with a look of shock. Kira released an exaggerated sigh and immediately extended her hand out towards the girl under the rubble. A red force field took its place above the girls' head right when the robot was about to crush her. 'Jesus christ she could've died!' Kira thought as she looked back up at the robot.

It lost its balance for a second because of the force field but soon regained its stance. Kira groaned again, realising she would have to shoot it down. She quickly threw out her arm towards the other people standing near, sending out another force field to make sure they wouldn't get hurt if the robot would fall. She extended her palms out behind her, energy building up and getting ready to blast Kira off the ground.

She blasted herself upwards towards its face. While she was in the air she changed her stance and outstretched her right hand to her right side. 'Alright, time to test my limits..' she thought as she grimaced from the stinging pain she felt in her arms. Energy began building up again, adrenaline flooding through her body in a greater amount than before.

You could see it as percentages. She usually uses only 30% of her power while now she had to up her game to a strong 50%. She only ever reached 55% since a higher percentage would cause her a great amount of pain.

As her hand began to glow a bright red colour she grunted through gritted teeth, still approaching the robot with a lot of speed. Just as she was about to hit the robot head on, she quickly swiped her right hand through the air, to the point where her right hand touched her left shoulder.

A wave of red, fire-looking energy made its way to the robot, hitting the robot square in the face. It flew backwards because of the impact, the shockwaves of her blast pushed Kira back too, as well as the glass from the buildings surrounding them, which shattered. Before she could reach the ground and basically fall to her death she swiped her left hand in front of her, turning her body along with the movement. She made a little slide-like wave of energy so she safely rolled on the ground, scraping her arms a bit but that was the least of her worries.

The ground shook as the 0-pointer fell just as Kira looked up. She positioned herself to lean on the back of her feet, her arms leaning on her knees. Dust from the robots' fall made its way to her face but she honestly didn't care.

"TIME'S UP!!!"

Kira let out a big sigh as she let her force fields fall, no longer needing to protect the other participants. She let herself fall on her back, looking up at the sky while taking deep breaths. 'Holy shit that hurt' She winced from the sharp pain in her arms as they shook. She heard footsteps approach her and the pink girls' face came into her view, looking rather worried.

"Oh my god! Are you okay? That was amazing! You saved my life!" she said as she lifted Kira's head to lay on her lap.

"Yeah! You were amazing!"

"That was so cool!"

"Thanks for saving us!"

The other people took their place around Kira, giving her cheers and thanks for her performance. Kira could only grin and give a weak thumbs up.

"Fuck yeah I kicked some ass." she said as she looked back up to the sky.

"Yeah you did! Can you stand?" asked the pink girl. Kira nodded and groaned as she forced herself up. The pink girl didn't leave her side yet though and supported Kira by slinging her arm around the pink girls' shoulder. "My name's Mina Ashido, just call me Mina!" she said with a big smile.

Kira smiled back and introduced herself as well as they made their way back to the exit together, Kira slowly regaining her strength. As the walked out of the training area Kira noticed a big crowd standing at training area A. Kira hobbled her way over to see what was going on before she let out a huge gasp.

She saw her sweet green headed friend on a stretcher, completely unconscious with a broken right arm. She immediately joined her friend, holding his uninjured hand and following the nurse robots to the infirmary.

"Midoriya.. what the hell happened with you?" she asked herself as she furrows her brows and completely forgets about her own pain.

If only she knew,

Midoriya wasn't quirkless anymore.

-

I've never written a fight scene so I hope this was okay..

Thanks for reading!