League of Bastards

-

She hadn't felt such numbing pain since the day her mom had died. She physically wasn't able to keep up anymore. She remembered being chained to a chair in a room, kept away from seemingly everyone else. She remembered it being cold and dark, causing her entire body to shiver as every small noise sounded like there was someone yelling right next to her ear. She remembered not being able to activate her quirk or let alone move. She remembered a girl with blonde hair following behind her brother when they entered her room and she remembered being cut, a lot.

But most of all, she remembered her friends. The looks on their faces as they lost her. She was sure those faces would haunt her for the rest of her life. She remembered Midoriya and how she had promised him she would be okay. Well, guess she didn't keep her promise, huh? She remembered not finding Bakugou with Todoroki where she left him and she could only hope he was okay. Being in this cold room didn't do her any favours, except waking her up. It forced her to pay attention to what was going on around her, so exhaustion wasn't a big problem like it was before. Hell, she felt like she could run 20 laps with the amount of hours she slept through her misery. She didn't let that be known to the villains though.

Her brother had come in multiple times just to beat the shit our of her as he threatened her and her loved ones. She was sure she looked like absolute trash since she felt like it anyways, her entire face coated with what she assumed to be blood. Her own blood. It had grown sticky and stiff by the time someone else entered her room, someone she didn't recognise. Her head hung low as light shone through the door opening, the only light she'd seen over the time she'd been in this godforsaken room. How long had she been here anyways? She couldn't really tell.

The door closed behind the person as Kira pulled her head up to glare at the person in front of her. Luckily, it wasn't the blonde girl called Toga, since she would always gush about how she was in love with someone and how she loved the way Kira's blood smelled. Weird bitch was the only explanation she had for the blonde. But it wasn't her this time, it was a man. He was fairly tall, a black loose coat hung around his shoulders over a white T-shirt that showed off a little part of his chest.

His skin seemed... odd. Parts of his face and arms were burnt and he had staples keeping together the loose pieces of skin. Kira sniffled as she leaned back in her chair, looking at his face as he was doing the same. His hair was black and spiky yet his eyes were intriguing. The brightest blue that seemed to hold a lot of stories that Kira couldn't possibly think to unravel. She couldn't help the small feeling of comfort she felt with this guy since his eyes brought a sense of familiarity. She had a feeling he had been through a shit ton of trouble in his life, the bored and dead look he gave her only giving her more reason to think that way.

The guy had his hands stuffed loosely in his pockets as he looked her over and raised a brow as he scoffed. "You look like shit", spoke the guy, his voice sounding rather calm. Kira could understand his point, she felt like shit so she sure as hell looked like it. Toga had cut her across her body as well, keeping away from her vital spots for whatever reason, making her believe the villains couldn't kill her, so Kira's arms and legs were littered in small cuts, though they weren't bleeding anymore. She had a cut across her eyebrow and cheek from Kameru's beatings and she was quite sure he'd broken her jaw too, along with some of her ribs.

"Yeah, like you're one to talk though. What, did they run out of meat for their hamburgers at Mc Donalds so they had to cook you instead?" snapped Kira, making the guy let out a low chuckle. "You're funny aren't you?" asked the guy coolly, beginning to walk over to her. She followed his movements closely, tensing up as the guy crouched down right in front of her face, staring into her eyes without wavering for even a second. "Shit, he really took it out on you, didn't he?" questioned the guy as he sat down cross-legged in front of her, making Kira raise a brow as she held his gaze.