Do I like him?

-

"Why the heck are you all here?!" shrieked Uraraka as she opened the classroom door. A swarm of students had blocked the doorway, preventing them from leaving. "They're scouting out the competition, idiots." Kira looked to her left as Bakugou walked by, the usual scowl on his face. "We're the class who survived a villain attack, they wanna see us with their own eyes."

Kira pinched the bridge of her nose, already knowing what's gonna happen. She elbowed Midoriya, who looked at her in question. She leaned into his ear to whisper something. Midoriya's face flushed red at this and he gulped as he felt her breath on his ear. "I bet you he'll call them extras." Midoriya carefully looked at Bakugou's back, listening to what he had to say.

"At least now you know what a future pro looks like. Now move it extras." Kira chuckled as she bumped Midoriya's shoulder with hers before walking towards the door. Iida began making his weird robotic hand movements as he scolded Bakugou for calling people extras. 

"So this is class 1-A? I heard you guys were impressive, but you just sound like an ass." Kira noticed a mop of purple hair making its way towards the front of the pack. She saw a guy with tired eyes and a slouched posture. She wondered who he was. "Is everyone in the hero course delusional or just you?" Midoriya, Uraraka and Iida began shaking their heads, trying to signal the purple guy that he shouldn't start anything.

"Nah just him", chuckled Kira as she made her way beside the explosive blonde. Bakugou scoffed and rolled his eyes at her comment. The purple guy only spared her a glance as he looked her up and down, making Kira raise a curious brow. "It's sad to know the hero course is full with a bunch of ego maniacs." He rubbed the back of his neck as he looked back at Bakugou, ready to challenge him some more.

"I wanted to be in the hero course, but like many others here I was forced to choose another track. Such as life. I didn't cut it the first time around, but I have another chance." Kira put a hand on her hip as she asked a question. "Other chance how?" The purple guy looked at her again before answering her question in a bored tone. "If any of us do well in the sports festival, the teachers might consider transferring others into the hero course. And they'll have to transfer people out to make room."

Kira hummed and nodded in understanding, surprising the guy in front of her. He thought there would've been a bigger reaction from her so seeing her so calm about this made him curious. He diverted his gaze towards Bakugou again as he sighed. "Scouting the competition? Maybe some of my peers are, but I'm here to let you know that if you don't give it your all at the sports festival, I'll steal your spot from right under your noses. Consider this a declaration of war."

Kira smirked at his attitude, liking the fierce aura he held. Their gazes locked again and he was surprised yet again to see Kira with a smile on her face. "I'm glad that everyone will do their best at the festival, let's see if you'll manage to take my spot, 'kay?" smiled Kira. Purple guy narrowed his eyes at her, commencing a stare down that was interrupted by a guy with silver hair. "HEY! I'm from class 1-B next door to you! We heard you fought some villains and I came to see if that was true! But you're just a bunch of brats who think they're better than us!"

Kira rolled her eyes at this as she moved back towards Midoriya, grabbing his arm to pull him along. "Frankly I don't really care what you all think. Just know that I'll give it all I've got, so I'm convinced everyone will do the same. Good luck." Midoriya's face paled at her words. 'She's just making it worse now!' Kira followed after Bakugou who began pushing his way through the crowd. "Talk all you want, you'll only embarrass yourself even more! Hey, don't ignore me!" 

Bakugou didn't respond as well as Kira who kept dragging Midoriya behind her. "Hey wait a second! You gotta say something, it's your fault they're all hating on us Bakugou and Yamari!" yelled Kirishima. Bakugou stopped in his tracks, forcing Kira to stop as well. "These people don't matter. The only thing that's important is that I beat them." Kira looked at the side of Bakugou's face, actually impressed that they agreed on something. He continued his walk while Kira followed suit, watching his back. She could hear Kirishima say how that was a manly exit from them while she shouted back saying she wasn't a man.