author's note: PLEASE READ

What is up my children! I'm gonna take my time to write this for a second, because I've finally been able to come up with a proper ending for this book!

I personally think that this is taking way too long and I know the longer it gets, the more boring it gets. But I finally have a proper ending in mind! I'm not gonna involve the entirety of season 4, BUT if you guys want me too, I can create a sequel where I can continue with the show. My ending is entirely my own plot, it barely has anything to do with the show so it'll be something you won't expect.

I'm guessing I'll have a few chapters left since I wanna make this as fast as possible, because I think it's time this story ends. Like I said, I can always create a sequel if y'all want to see more of Kira, so comment if you want a sequel after this book is done!

I want to thank everyone for the huge amount of support I've received and the compliments I've gotten, I really appreciate you guys! And thank you sm for 22K reads!! You guys are insane! I love you very much and thank you again!

So that's what I wanted to say! This book will be coming to an end soon, as much as I hate to say it. I've built up a special 'bond' with this book and with Kira, since she's my first OC. So it'll be hard to make this book end, but it needs to happen at some point.

Remember what I said about how I'm willing to create a sequel if you guys aren't ready to say goodbye to Kira, because honestly same lol. Obviously I have my new demon slayer book now and I'm sure I'll fall in love with it as much as I did with Feel the Adrenaline.

BUT one more thing, I'm sick right now so updates will be kinda irregular. I don't know how many chapters there'll be, but I suspect it'll end in about 5-10 chapters. Lemme know what you think of the idea, but still, thank you guys sm for all the support I've received.

Check out Unforgiving World, my Tanjiro X OC story! I'm planning on putting my efforts in that book after this one ends, so make sure to keep an eye out for it!