The choice is yours

-

Kira's knuckles connected to the door three times, knocking on the hard wood in hopes of her teacher responding to the door. She anxiously retracted her hand back to her side, her phone and research sitting in her other hand. Bakugou and Todoroki each stood by her side, almost making it seem like they were her bodyguards. It would make sense though. Kira was planning to show Aizawa everything she had learned the day before and she needed the boys' help if she wanted to convince him. Convince him of what you might ask? Well, to go after her brother by herself and save Midoriya. That's what she wanted and needed to do, but she knew that Aizawa would immediately tell her no.

She hadn't slept a wink that night, partially because Bakugou had eventually tucked her into bed himself since she fell straight asleep while they shared their hug. She remembered grumbling a lot to herself when she was forced to get up two hours later, so to say she was sleep-deprived would be an understatement. Even with that fact in mind, she would refuse to back down from this mission. It had been around seven hours ago since Kameru had called, which meant her deadline would end in 17 hours straight. It made her nervous, keeping count like this, and apparently the others noticed.

Todoroki and Bakugou gave each other a side-eye as they watched Kira fidget on the spot while waiting for Aizawa to open his door, but before they could do something, the turning of a lock was heard and the door finally opened. Aizawa tiredly rubbed his neck with his regular tired glare plastered on his features. He wore a loose black outfit and his hair was tied back into a messy low-hanging bun. He clicked his tongue as soon as he saw the three teenagers standing outside of his own dorm, wondering what the hell these kids needed on a sunday. "What do you want? It's the weekend, you know? Why don't you go out and do stuff?" asked Aizawa, making the three kids before him sweat drop.

Kira took a single step forward, a worried frown on her face which Aizawa immediately recognized, raising a brow in slight concern. "Well... We could go outside. But not for the reason you think..." muttered the girl as her eyes were casted downwards, Aizawa looking up at her two friends to try and grasp the situation a little more. Both of them just stared back at him, nodding their heads to signal that something was indeed very much wrong. The black-haired man sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose, stepping aside and nodding his head to gesture them inside. "Alright. Come inside", grumbled the teacher, to which the trio quickly followed. Aizawa told them to sit down in the couch a few feet away, a coffee table in the middle while Aizawa himself sat in a chair opposite of them.

He leaned his elbows on his knees and leaned forward, staring his students down as he analysed them for any clues. "What's so important that you needed to invade my space?" spoke Aizawa sternly, promptly making Kira tense up. This was it. Her only shot at saving Midoriya. Bakugou nudged her with his knee, silently encouraging her to start talking to which Kira took a deep breath. "Izuku has been kidnapped. And we have vital information", spoke Kira honestly, watching as her teacher immediately sat up in his seat with wide and shocked eyes. "Midoriya... was kidnapped?" asked their teacher, slightly taken aback from the explanation he didn't expect. His own student had been taken from right under his nose? How could he let this happen?

Kira nodded her head, sliding the paper that held Kameru's number onto the table along with her phone and her research. Aizawa leaned in and took the papers from the table, looking them over carefully with a worried frown while Kira went on to explain the issue. "Yesterday, Uraraka repeatedly told me how Izuku wasn't responding to any calls or texts since that morning, but we have reason to believe he hadn't been back since the day before. Later at night, he still hadn't shown up, so I got worried and called him myself. I got sent straight to voicemail once again, which I thought was weird so I checked out his room. It seemed as if nobody had been there for a while and it got me worried.