Two heroes: pt.5

Before we start with the last part of the first movie, there are some things I feel like have to clear up. I feel pretty insecure ab this so I'm putting it here before you can read!

Kira's new part of her quirk has NOT been trained yet. She doesn't have a good grip on it and if she uses it longer than only a few seconds, Kira herself will start to feel the same feelings she is inflicting on her opponent. This is the reason why she doesn't use that part of her quirk too much yet. I get that it would indeed be overpowered to have a quirk that can basically make everyone fall down and lose their energy without even having to touch them, so please keep in mind that her drawbacks on that part of her quirk are just as bad as the quirk itself!!!

Besides that, Kira is very much afraid of what she could inflict on others, even villains. She's trying to be a hero, so death or destruction is not something Kira wishes upon others, despite her harsh personality sometimes. She has seen what her brother can do with this power firsthand, the events of Himari are still heavily lingering on her mind every day, so Kira's being extremely cautious.

I have a chapter planned in the future where I'll focus on Kira's quirk development. It'll be totally original so wait out for that ;)

Secondly, this book will turn out to be a lot longer than I expected! I didn't expect to feel so close to Kira or this book and I didn't expect to receive so much reads or love from everyone! So thank you so much! At first I thought this book would be 40 chapters, but I'm actually thinking it'll be close to 100 chapters! I didn't think I'd add this many original chapters and scenes, so I really surpassed and surprised myself with that.

Lastly, there's one more thing I want to talk about. Midoriya in this book may be a bit OOC, but that's just because I don't interpret him as most other people do. Midoriya is indeed a character that gets flustered off of physical contact, but in my head, he's also the type to grow more confident, comfortable and playful the longer you know him. That's what I'm going for with Kira in this story.

Midoriya will continue to grow more confident throughout the show itself but I want to add that onto his relationship with Kira. I don't want to rush thing between them because I think Midoriya is the type to want to take things slow in order to make sure he doesn't mess it up. Therefore, as a headcanon of mine, in relationships, Midoriya can actually be really playful and sometimes even cocky. But, we're not up to that point yet because I want the development to be clear.

Well, that's enough of that, let's continue on with the story! Enjoy!

-

'This guy... he's insane'. The three teenagers and number one hero were at a loss for words. The large metal construction never ceased to grow, caging David inside as if he was a puppet to play with. Kira's legs shook from under her and her eyes were blown wide, her mind racing with destructive thoughts. 'We can't defeat this guy! He's way too strong! How the hell will I ever be strong enough to go up against this..? Look at me! I'm so weak! Covered with cuts and because of what? Some small time villains with a few knives! If I can't even get past that without almost bleeding to death, how in the hell will I ever... No, I can't do this. I'm too weak..'

Kira was pulled out of her thoughts as All Might jumped forward towards the villain, his fist ready to pound whatever came at it first. Kira couldn't bring herself to cover her face from the dust and wind that rose up from All Might's jump, her bottom lip trembling in fear as she continued to degrade herself. Suddenly, two strong arms covered her head, pulling her into a hard chest. Midoriya was quick to shield Kira from the harsh blow All Might had made by colliding with a thick metal wall that rose up from the ground.