author's note: PLEASE READ

What's up bitches and bros and non-binary hoes! I'm gonna address some stuff about this story here so pls don't skip this!!

First of all: I have an entire plot planned out for the future of this story but I'm contemplating if I should really take it to a 100 chapters or not. It might get boring and too dragged out for you guys to enjoy so I'm really thinking if I should just put this story to a halt at the end of season 3. Please give me your opinions about this! Should I stop the story after season 3, or should I continue with the rest of the series until season 5?

Secondly, I've actually gotten personal messages about this, but no, THERE WILL NOT BE ANY SMUT OR SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS BOOK!!! There are a number of reasons why I won't write it, so please don't ask me that anymore.

Firstly, Midoriya and Kira are both minors, so it'd be weird to write something like that for them. Next, I feel way too uncomfortable to write something like that because I even had some trouble writing the little make out session from the last chapter so I can't even imagine to go as far as sexual content. Lastly, MHA is a show about kids trying to be heroes and this book is about how I think the story would go if Midoriya had a love intrest. In no means do I want to make it sexual because that's not what the show or the story is about. So please, if you want there to be smut in this story, you're gonna be disappointed and you can stop reading if that's too boring for you.

Plus, I myself don't consider making out to be a sexual thing. It's pleasure intended sure but kissing is not the same as actual sex so before you make any comments about that, this is the furthest I'll go!

Lastly, my exams are coming up this week so I'll probable be gone for a week or 2-3. After my exams I have a lot planned with my friends for Christmas and new years so I'm keeping up with my personal life as well!

If you have any more questions about this book, don't hesitate to ask me! I enjoy answering questions so if there's anything you want to know, send me a dm or comment!

Thanks so much for reading and wait out for the next chapter!