Izuku vs Todoroki

-

After Midoriya and Kira checked on Uraraka, who was clearly faking her smiles, it was Midoriya's turn again. Kira left earlier than Midoriya though because she wanted to see Kirishima. Midoriya would be going up against Todoroki and Kira was yet again really nervous. She really wanted to hold someone's hand, preferably Midoriya's of course, but she was seated next to Iida and she wasn't about to hold his hand and be scolded for it.

Kirishima and Tetsutetsu had just gotten done with their arm wrestling match to try and define the one who would move on to the next round. Kirishima won this by a hair and Kira couldn't be more proud of him. "So the match hasn't started yet?" Kira looked to her side and let out a gasp as she saw Uraraka with very puffy eyes. "Woah! What happened to your eyes?! You need to go see Recovery Girl!" yelled Iida, making Kira internally face palm. 'She was crying you dense idiot.'

"I already did, this is from... something else", spoke Uraraka as she rubbed her eyes and made her way to Iida's other side to sit next to him. Iida seemed to understand now and tried to cheer her up a little. Tokoyami popped into the conversation too, surprising Kira a bit. Though she visibly tensed as Present Mic started his screaming again. "I CAN FEEL THE ANTICIPATION FROM THE STADIUM! AND THAT'S BECAUSE THE FIRST MATCH OF THE SECOND ROUND IS GONNA BE EPIC!" 

"Yamari, are you alright? You seem very tense", asked Iida from beside the girl. Kira chuckled nervously while she rubbed the back of her neck. "Heh, I'm just worried about this match. We all know how reckless Izuku can be and how strong Todoroki is, so... I don't know, I'm just nervous is all." Iida offered her all sorts of tips and tricks to ease her nerves which annoyed Kira and therefore made her even more tense than before.

"Uh, Iida, maybe you should leave her be", muttered Uraraka from his other side. Iida now began to talk to her, leaving Kira alone. While all this was happening, Present Mic had already finished the introductions and as soon as Kira turned forward again, the beginning of the match was announced. Todoroki started with an ice attack of course, something Kira expected. Midoriya reciprocated by extending his hand forward and using his middle finger to flick it forward.

A huge gust of wind appeared and instantly shattered the ice Todoroki made. Kira looked down in astonishment and grimaced when she saw that Midoriya had broken his finger. 'Shit, is he gonna sacrifice all of his fingers?! Then this'll be an endurance match..' Todoroki created a small patch of ice behind him to keep himself from being blown out of bounds. "WOW! MIDORIYA MANAGED TO SAVE HIMSELF FROM TODOROKI'S OPENING MOVE!" yelled Present Mic.

Todoroki quickly attacked again, sending another huge amount of ice towards Midoriya, the latter using the same method as before, flicking his pointer finger to shatter the ice. This repeated itself once again, Todoroki shooting out ice and Midoriya breaking another finger. Kira clenched her fists in anticipation, worried for Midoriya. Just then, Kirishima rushed out onto the stands, making Kira perk up. 'Yes! A hand I can hold!' Kirishima seemed to be conversing with Bakugou as Kira stood up.

Kirishima noticed her coming towards him and greeted her but was cut off by Kira roughly grabbing his arm and pulling him back towards her seat. Kirishima was really confused as he calmly sat down next to Kira. "Uh, Yamari, what's going on? You okay?" Kira just silently reached for his hand and squeezed it as she kept her gaze on the match. "I'm really nervous for this match and I waited for you to come back so I could hold onto your hand. Is that okay?" She gave him a questioning glance as she finished her sentence.

Kirishima blushed lightly before giving her a reassuring squeeze back, letting her know it was okay to hold his hand. Kira smiled before looking back at Midoriya and Todoroki. She saw Todoroki running over an ice bridge he made towards the other, changing his plan of attack. Midoriya used his other hand to destroy the ice bridge now but Todoroki saw it coming and jumped up just in time.